Common misspellings for about:
aboyut, uabout, anout, itbut, abaut, bouty, abuth, absud, aboart, abuut, avoud, abust, abund, ayotte, obaout, aboout, abrouad, amouht, aboutr, ybut, wabout, abolut, youabout, abobe, allabout, abgout, oboute, aburpt, abovwe, abott, abdual, ab0ut, abooutt, aboid, aboaut, boubt, about11, ebout, abuout, chabot, abhout, abuwt, qbout, aoubt, abolute, ebeauty, abotu, aboutour, labot, asut, about14, aboost, adaut, obaut, abbbot, accoubt, aboutj, abute, oabout, abeut, abouthow, jabott, airort, baout, ebody, aboth, anouter, abart, aqbout, abrut, acout, abaord, abboard, ibought, abote, aboust, anbout, aboiut, abount, aroubd, arout, abouf, aboot, abiet, arbour, atour, allout, abouet, aboud, aboutit, ahout, abouat, abvout, abilit, abot, aboutt, aboubt, ubout, abdu, abook, aboulute, abbout, kabout, goabout, abeit, cabout, aboutan, abopught, abitiy, abouto, ebough, aborb, aboujt, sabatour, amout, abity, tbought, labatt, abduol, abiout, aboutthe, abou, abould, abowt, abious, adabt, abour, aburtly, aboyt, abody, abset, abow, adiut, aboutto, sabouter, asbout, abotic, ablout, aboutwhat, acorbat, aboev, abouta, abou7t, ybout, abova, abought, aboove, adout, abrout, about0500, abouty, elaboarte, baiut, obout, ablot, aboad, abete, albout, abbit, abouot, aborde, ebnough, abikity, abouyt, dobut, isabout, abbet, abou't, abougt, avbout, abbaut, tabout, abdome, abouther, aroud, bourt, aobut, adobt, abput, abouth, abowl, abouttt, aburd, aoutor, abouttheir, abouve, abiword, tabot, dbout, abvoid, aboutyou, iwhout, inboud, abutt, aboutyour, labout, abuot, aobuty, abiity, abont, wbout, abiut, aboit, abiyt, aberto, abocet, amoubt, eabout, abioyt, ammout, abopt, aboeve, aboute, aouto, abourd, aboce, abouts, abert, abult, avout, about7, mabout, abrute, outabout, abnout, aboutb, abouit, abouthe, abord, abiuyt, sabbat, bouht, abovt, abiocor, obody, abous, aabout, babout, aboutg, rabout, aobu, agout, abolity, nabout, abohe, vbout, abouse, sabout, abiluty, itout, abiot, anybotty, aboutin, abortin, agobut, abouut, abowe, aboul, aboutm, zbout, ubut, aboput, about15, abroud, albort, elaboate, abpit, abone, enouht, abaout, awbout, absort, aboult, auuto, abitous, abov, iabout, rebout, abouy, elaborte, abpout, ithout, adou, aout, daobut, aubmit, aboutn, abtou, aboutght, abo0ut, sahbbat, boute, abosute, alout, abeat, sbout, absourd, ahort, dabout, iwthout, carboot, aobout, areout, about76, ablut, obviou, abdout, abourt, aboat, aboutmy, abilyt, abiove, abaove, avoit, adoubt, aabove, abotthe, iobit, abbowt, aboutu, about5, aboue, about1, laborty, abrord, aboytr, anoud, ableot, qabout, aubourn, aount, aboug, ebaout, abdon, ambout, abdulah, tobut, aboule, abpart, amought, meabout, abojut, obtue, abotut, abupt, abullt, absoute, abdullah, abooard, abdou, abkut, abobut, aboeut, abouht, about10, aboutme, aboutttt, abwt, adbout, oboust, obuot, abofe, abouv, abovie, abovue, absoutey, abuu, arobat, abore, abiotic, abottle, vbut, nbot, upabout, eihout, abounding wit h, ab9ut, aboht, abojt, abo8t, abo7t, abou6, abou5, zabout, azbout, ahbout, agbout, abkout, abokut, ab0out, ab9out, abo9ut, abohut, abo8ut, abou8t, abo7ut, abouft, aboutf, abou6t, about6, abou5t, bout, about, ibout, cbout, ajout, afout, abgut, abmut, abnut, aboqt, abou4, aboup, abouu, a bout, ab out, abo ut, abou t.
Definition of about:
- Near; not far from; -- determining approximately time, size, quantity.
- Nearly; approximately; with close correspondence, in quality, manner, degree, etc.; as, about as cold; about as high; -- also of quantity, number, time.
- While not an exact term ' about' signifies not more or less than 10 percent of the stipulated amount, quantity, or unit price. Refer to the definition of approximately.
- Around; all round; on every side of.
- In the immediate neighborhood of; in contiguity or proximity to; near, as to place; by or on ( one's person).
- Over or upon different parts of; through or over in various directions; here and there in; to and fro in; throughout.
- In concern with; engaged in; intent on.
- On the point or verge of; going; in act of.
- Concerning; with regard to; on account of; touching.
- Near; not far from; - determining approximately time, size, quantity.
- Concerned in; somewhere near; all around; over; beside; relating to; as, the story was about animals.
- Round on the out side: around: here and there in: near to: concerning: engaged in.
- On the outside or on every side of; all around; over; beside; somewhere near; in connection with; engaged in.
- Round; near to; on the point of; concerned or engaged in; relating to; respecting.
- in the area or vicinity; " a few spectators standing about"; " hanging around"; " waited around for the next flight"
- all around or on all sides; " dirty clothes lying around ( or about)"; " let's look about for help"; " There were trees growing all around"; " she looked around her"
- in or to a reversed position or direction; " about face"; " brought the ship about"; " suddenly she turned around"
- ( of actions or states) slightly short of or not quite accomplished; ` near' is sometimes used informally for ` nearly' and ` most' is sometimes used informally for ` almost'; " the job is ( just) about done"; " the baby was almost asleep when the alarm sounded"; " we're almost finished"; " the car all but ran her down"; " he nearly fainted"; " talked for nigh onto 2 hours"; " the recording is well- nigh perfect"; " virtually all the parties signed the contract"; " I was near exhausted by the run"; " most everyone agrees"
- On all sides; around.
- In circuit; circularly; by a circuitous way; around the outside; as, a mile about, and a third of a mile across.
- Here and there; around; in one place and another.
- Nearly; approximately; with close correspondence, in quality, manner, degree, etc.; as, about as cold; about as high; - also of quantity, number, time.
- Around; on every side; nearly; near to; in a reversed position; half around; as, about face; intending; as, he was about to go; in rotation; as, turn about is fair play.
- Around: nearly: here and there.
- Around; near to; concerning; engaged in.
- Circuitously; here and there; nearly.
- On every side; around; almost; ready; to and fro.
- Around; circuitously; nearly; here and there. About town, frequenting fashionable places about town.
- on the move; " up and about"; " the whole town was astir over the incident"