Common misspellings for acute:
accit, acked, accude, assocoayte, acutal, acrre, eachoter, ecattle, acquarate, ayotte, icture, accute, acused, acsse, ducte, actly, aquite, actula, ected, accoutig, actuel, acard, afgter, adiquete, sacurty, immacuate, baguete, addecuate, aciuty, eqate, ocurt, accoutn, ackup, arcurate, awhite, acttwo, occue, acttive, accuart, actyiv, accet, avicat, acpete, aguide, actue, acuba, eaigt, cautgh, ocate, acur, accuirate, acutual, raquet, appicate, acurate, acuurate, occuied, accuarte, adquite, actule, adaqute, adeqeute, acavate, asut, assocate, actir, educte, adaquate, accumuate, accued, accoubt, autie, abute, atate, aquit, accout, acut, acveue, anouter, addaquite, argumet, acout, actuak, aquiet, adecquate, acobe, acouts, facuet, acuret, dcut, adiquet, acn't, acquited, adeuate, agter, adequte, adequite, acrue, accurete, oacduff, actua, acuatic, accurtely, ectera, actak, acurre, appecate, accpe, acte, equety, acusse, actley, accurute, adiquate, ocupe, acured, accuret, acult, acuttle, picute, addiqute, acure, encuter, acutlly, arcde, amket, acurcy, assicate, attuite, occued, caute, equty, acuit, actal, afcter, addquite, coute, apcket, acatly, assocaite, acqurate, atacte, amutuer, occuvite, haicut, adaquete, avocate, amuteur, accuraate, cauhgt, articuate, aaccoutn, accuarate, acoutn, acuzzi, adiqaute, acqua, actute, adukt, aculy, accruate, asscoaite, auctio, accuarete, acuatly, aquierd, abudget, caugt, acureate, awate, accutly, accts, accouht, auguat, asscoiate, accurte, aiquite, asscoate, acct, aqequate, acttack, actiuve, acoutic, edcaite, arete, equte, acsee, accurarte, orkut, icket, assoicate, acule, attiute, arket, accure, acurit, aquited, arqued, exute, accurrate, acutly, accuratte, acuarate, aculey, accutley, accotun, acculy, xecute, daghuter, aaccurate, actvie, occut, accurtate, acul, inaccute, acue, acutary, aafte, assciate, ajcket, accupy, agfter, accuruate, actif, adwquate, assicaite, acfter, inaccurte, assiocate, actack, accuriate, cagut, ackted, accurd, alicate, accutely, acove, acutes, actull, aqurate, inaccuarte, adecuate, apercate, aclue, accrute, agito, adiqute, aquerd, accutal, adequet, orcutt, ecounter, actve, actice, accapet, baquet, atquit, adequete, acnee, cuate, acotr, accpet, accurtae, schute, accrate, aboute, acutity, adicate, adqutae, adaquet, aqfter, aouto, acociate, accuitted, icetea, adequote, assocatie, acadey, adaquite, adiquite, facate, evacutor, actuay, agede, athte, agata, actuve, recute, aquate, amute, agout, acould, acuator, adicuate, facte, acoure, agobut, adecute, inaccuate, augtum, accuity, arquet, daguter, accult, ahjve, accuited, ecpet, acutane, acktive, assocoate, evacute, actuley, acutley, astue, acuarte, adacute, acupied, aqure, accuatcy, acset, adeguate, acccout, augutine, acvtive, accourate, amuter, auuto, alcoet, acuirite, acounter, acurrate, acquite, adjut, lecute, awqke, acuired, auite, accurite, catte, aquied, acort, arget, actes, avacuate, acpet, aute, ocunter, agued, axute, oicture, acctive, amocut, assocuiate, adquate, acual, acquie, acquity, actie, icate, accurcate, aertek, accuerd, facut, accpte, activ, accnet, adocate, actibe, accuate, acurite, aquad, eqaute, iktuo, acuayer, actul, acruite, argueta, actate, acuse, actthat, acualey, accted, autage, adate, acurat, adquete, actree, acuate, accuierd, augut, eouecte, acuraty, augaut, acter, actity, octoer, acause, ocudl, accurtacy, acctuate, acurtate, acousto, ackt, actove, acture, acutt, ajuste, aluet, atticude, ausugt, awkurd, aquzed, cutie, acufeed, emmacute, akito, ecture, aquote, acale, zcute, scute, wcute, qcute, avute, afute, adute, acyte, achte, acjte, acite, ac8te, ac7te, acufe, acuge, acuye, acu6e, acu5e, acutw, acuts, acutd, acutr, acut4, acut3, zacute, azcute, sacute, ascute, wacute, awcute, qacute, aqcute, axcute, acxute, avcute, acvute, afcute, acfute, adcute, acdute, acyute, acuyte, achute, acuhte, acjute, acujte, aciute, ac8ute, acu8te, ac7ute, acu7te, acurte, acutre, acufte, acutfe, acugte, acutge, acutye, acu6te, acut6e, acu5te, acut5e, acutwe, acutew, acutse, acutde, acuted, acuter, acut4e, acute4, acut3e, acute3, cute, aucte, acuet, aacute, acuute, acutte, acutee, icute, ecute, ccute, asute, akute, agute, aaute, ac5te, acete, acqte, acwte, actte, acu4e, acude, acupe, acuve, acuue, acutu, acutm, acuta, acutg, a cute, ac ute, acu te, acut e.
Definition of acute:
- Sharp at the end; ending in a sharp point; pointed; -- opposed to blunt or obtuse; as, an acute angle; an acute leaf.
- Having nice discernment; perceiving or using minute distinctions; penetrating; clever; shrewd; -- opposed to dull or stupid; as, an acute observer; acute remarks, or reasoning.
- High, or shrill, in respect to some other sound; -- opposed to grave or low; as, an acute tone or accent.
- Attended with symptoms of some degree of severity, and coming speedily to a crisis; -- opposed to chronic; as, an acute disease.
- To give an acute sound to; as, he acutes his rising inflection too much.
- a mark (`) placed above a vowel to indicate pronunciation
- ( medicine) having or experiencing a rapid onset and short but severe course; " acute appendicitis"; " the acute phase of the illness"; " acute patients"
- of critical importance and consequence; " an acute ( or critical) lack of research funds"
- having or experiencing a rapid onset and short but severe course; " acute appendicitis"; " the acute phase of the illness"; " acute patients"
- Having nice or quick sensibility; susceptible to slight impressions; acting keenly on the senses; sharp; keen; intense; as, a man of acute eyesight, hearing, or feeling; acute pain or pleasure.
- Sharp at the end; ending in a sharp point; pointed; - opposed to blunt or obtuse; as, an acute angle; an acute leaf.
- Having nice discernment; perceiving or using minute distinctions; penetrating; clever; shrewd; - opposed to dull or stupid; as, an acute observer; acute remarks, or reasoning.
- High, or shrill, in respect to some other sound; - opposed to grave or low; as, an acute tone or accent.
- Attended with symptoms of some degree of severity, and coming speedily to a crisis; - opposed to chronic; as, an acute disease.
- Sharp- pointed; mentally keen; quick of perception; severe, as pain or symptoms attending a disease; high in pitch; shrill.
- 1. Sharp. 2. Clever. 3. Of short and sharp course, not chronic; said of a disease.
- Active; energetic; quick; short.
- Sharp- pointed: keen: opp. of dull: shrewd: shrill.
- Sharp; keen; shrewd; highly sensitive; less than a right angle.
- Keenly discerning or sensitive.
- Intense; violent.
- Sharp at the end; sharp- pointed.
- Sharp- pointed: keen and penetrating; having nice or quick sensibility. Applied to a tone which is sharp or high, opposed to grave; applied to an elevation of the voice, marked thus; attended with symptoms of severity, opposed to chronic; less than a right angle.
- Sharp; penetrating; opposed to dull or stupid.
- [ Latin] Ending in a sharp point; temporarily severe, not chronic.