Common misspellings for agonist:
zgonist, sgonist, wgonist, qgonist, afonist, avonist, abonist, ahonist, ayonist, atonist, agknist, aglnist, agpnist, ag0nist, ag9nist, agobist, agomist, agojist, agohist, agonust, agonjst, agonkst, agonost, agon9st, agon8st, agoniat, agonizt, agonixt, agonidt, agoniet, agoniwt, agonisf, agonisy, agonis6, agonis5, zagonist, azgonist, sagonist, asgonist, wagonist, awgonist, qagonist, aqgonist, afgonist, agfonist, avgonist, agvonist, abgonist, agbonist, ahgonist, aghonist, aygonist, agyonist, atgonist, agtonist, agionist, agoinist, agkonist, agoknist, aglonist, agolnist, agponist, agopnist, ag0onist, ago0nist, ag9onist, ago9nist, agobnist, agonbist, agomnist, agonmist, agojnist, agonjist, agohnist, agonhist, agonuist, agoniust, agonijst, agonkist, agonikst, agonoist, agoniost, agon9ist, agoni9st, agon8ist, agoni8st, agoniast, agonisat, agonizst, agoniszt, agonixst, agonisxt, agonidst, agonisdt, agoniest, agoniwst, agoniswt, agonisrt, agonistr, agonisft, agonistf, agonisgt, agonistg, agonisyt, agonisty, agonis6t, agonist6, agonis5t, agonist5, gonist, aonist, agoist, agonst, agonit, gaonist, aognist, agnoist, agoinst, agonsit, agonits, aagonist, aggonist, agoonist, agonnist, agoniist, agonisst, agonistt, agonist, igonist, egonist, cgonist, awonist, aoonist, aconist, aeonist, aggnist, agmnist, agnnist, ago.ist, agofist, agolist, agooist, agonyst, agonast, agonmst, agonhst, agoni3t, agonict, agoniqt, agonirt, agonisp, agonisv, agonayest, agoneyest, a gonist, ag onist, ago nist, agon ist, agoni st, agonis t.
Definition of agonist:
- a muscle that contracts while another relaxes
- the principal character in a work of fiction
- ( biochemistry) a drug that can combine with a receptor on a cell to produce a physiological reaction
- someone involved in a contest or battle ( as in an agon)
- Noting a muscle in a state of contraction, with reference to its opposing muscle, or antagonist.
- [ Greek] A prime mover or muscle directly responsible for change in position of a part.