Common misspellings for agree:
agreay, uragray, agread, eacre, wgere, engrey, egore, acrre, ashere, agrave, ahgree, digree, kagouroo, tjere, toghere, arree, agreeeing, athree, agove, agive, largere, agame, iagreed, ahero, agreedd, awaere, agnry, argree, awhere, greee, angrey, agreet, alere, akwire, igure, thgere, agredd, upgrae, acrege, ageed, acxre, 5acre, dgree, agryly, garae, aggres, agree'd, lagrer, eagre, aggreage, acveue, awarae, argle, argreed, agaree, agreeeee, acere, agrat, imagrey, greey, acrew, whgere, aguee, gree, aggreee, acrue, acrosee, dagree, agreage, agreat, agrese, agrea, acurre, acrer, angreier, aggree, agee, egree, angree, 2acre, agrre, aagree, agrey, agri, aggreed, daegree, agreeed, acrea, agees, lagre, hagery, agreeale, acure, aregue, argure, imagerey, diagree, igore, argees, ingree, aggred, aagreed, aggread, agnery, iagree, acreade, abreu, aggreeed, argew, tgere, agreese, adegree, acreer, angre, ahhere, aqurie, ageof, agered, acragee, atrue, amere, tghere, agrree, awere, agarge, aqire, agreewith, appere, acsee, agrred, arguge, aggeee, argie, acrry, aggreag, areea, asrea, acree, carree, argeed, agreee, agreede, ageen, agrew, avere, areqa, aggry, makere, djree, doagree, argee, angrer, aguire, aveagre, agarage, apere, ageee, agrreed, aggreive, akrvi, atree, igmore, afree, acregae, agured, awarre, areer, agried, garee, aruge, acnee, agre, egarely, acreae, agures, acrees, agreas, egure, ahere, aggreate, aquarem, acare, agrres, argueed, aggreeing, ajared, agreew, agede, agure, adere, ifgure, arger, argurge, aggre, aggrees, arcre, aquare, increae, avegare, eagery, agreees, agred, algire, gagare, areeea, areae, ahjve, dgeree, agrate, agreater, gegree, fgree, argry, deagree, egrees, aqure, argeu, aree, rgere, eagrly, agrue, acareer, agene, agreing, agrade, agreen, agery, acrse, arget, agres, agrrees, argreeing, 1acre, agresser, arrgue, etegere, augure, sgree, agarae, aggresor, aggro, hjere, ageree, agreeg, agnore, chagre, arguee, augre, agrage, ugre, areee, agrgue, actree, urgery, areage, eagrley, ogree, agrues, agroup, ahdere, acrige, awarei, abgry, algery, agreess, acrheve, agreessor, tagore, agrtee, aggeed, argrees, aqre, areare, argonee, edegree, eetagere, aglore, ogarlee, argaret, parghgrah, zgree, wgree, qgree, avree, abree, ahree, ayree, agdee, agfee, agtee, ag5ee, ag4ee, agrwe, agrse, agrde, agr4e, agr3e, agrer, agre4, agre3, zagree, azgree, sagree, asgree, wagree, awgree, qagree, aqgree, afgree, agfree, avgree, agvree, abgree, agbree, aghree, aygree, agyree, atgree, agtree, agdree, agrdee, agrfee, ag5ree, agr5ee, ag4ree, agr4ee, agrwee, agrewe, agrsee, agrede, agrere, agre4e, agr3ee, agre3e, agrees, agreed, agreer, agree4, agree3, agere, agree, igree, cgree, awree, aoree, aeree, ag2ee, agbee, agzee, agvee, agpee, agsee, agrme, agrae, agrge, agreu, agrem, agreg, a gree, ag ree, agr ee, agre e.
Definition of agree:
- To yield assent; to accede; -- followed by to; as, to agree to an offer, or to opinion.
- To concur; to come into harmony ; to give mutual assent; to unite in mental action; to exchange promises; to make an agreement. To concur or acquiesce in; to approve or adopt. Agreed, agreed to, are frequently used in the books, ( like accord,) to show the concurrence or harmony of cases. Agreed per curiam is a common expression. To harmonize or reconcile. " You will agree your books." 8 Coke, 67.
- To be of one mind; to live in concord; to consent; to settle by stipulation; to come to one opinion or mind; to be reconciled; to harmonize; to resemble; to correspond; to suit; to correspond in gender, number, & c.
- To make harmonious; to reconcile or make friends.
- To admit, or come to one mind concerning; to settle; to arrange; as, to agree the fact; to agree differences.
- To harmonize in opinion, statement, or action; to be in unison or concord; to be or become united or consistent; to concur; as, all parties agree in the expediency of the law.
- To make a stipulation by way of settling differences or determining a price; to exchange promises; to come to terms or to a common resolve; to promise.
- To be conformable; to resemble; to coincide; to correspond; as, the picture does not agree with the original; the two scales agree exactly.
- To suit or be adapted in its effects; to do well; as, the same food does not agree with every constitution.
- To correspond in gender, number, case, or person.
- To yield assent; to accede; - followed by to; as, to agree to an offer, or to opinion.
- To harmonize physically, mentally, or morally; to yield assent; consent; accede; to accord; to come to one opinion; to be similar; match; to be suitable; as, the same food does not agree with everybody; settle; arrange.
- To be of one mind: to concur: ( fol. by to) to assent to: ( fol. by with) to resemble, to suit:- pa. p. agreed.
- To be of one mind; to accord.
- To be of one mind; concur; consent; promise; correspond; match.
- go together; " The colors don't harmonize"; " Their ideas concorded"
- consent or assent to a condition, or agree to do something; " She agreed to all my conditions"; " He agreed to leave her alone"
- achieve harmony of opinion, feeling, or purpose; " No two of my colleagues would agree on whom to elect chairman"
- be agreeable or suitable; " White wine doesn't agree with me"
- be in accord; be in agreement; " We agreed on the terms of the settlement"; " I can't agree with you!"; " I hold with those who say life is sacred"; " Both philosophers concord on this point"
- To be of one mind; to live in peace; to be like; to settle.
- In good part; kindly.