Common misspellings for ahead:
ahad, ahahha, aharder, thehard, gohead, wahed, aheads, theyhad, adeau, autherd, ahieved, adherd, forhead, arhonda, ehead, ahero, ahear, aheasd, awhite, aheavy, aead, aready, cahed, iherd, shehad, ahnd, yourhead, orhcard, sahadow, aweat, uphead, aweard, rehad, ashed, myhead, athird, fourhead, youheard, ahed, agead, aread, earheart, aheared, ahrad, ahout, upahead, awrad, eheld, appead, bahed, adheer, ahread, ewhat, ahmadi, ageda, iwhat, goahead, ahade, ahard, ahemm, aheaqd, usead, ahhere, ahaed, jehad, arrowhwead, aheas, oohed, iheard, allyhood, ahhhh, ahha, ahrd, afead, wehad, adead, wsahed, uhhhh, asherd, ahamd, aheaed, ahould, awhat, aheady, head, aheard, aheahd, heead, airheart, heaad, foehead, afeard, airhead, aherm, apeard, ihear, hehad, ahev, ahedonia, arleady, ahted, adhear, taheti, ahered, fehead, ahowed, ahea, oread, tohead, ehard, ahere, athat, adheir, whohad, orhcid, herhead, lahed, aheade, unhead, aherd, arshad, aheda, ehads, earhat, unherd, ahamed, fahad, aholed, awkawd, afiad, inheard, ahaead, adheard, uhead, aleardy, elead, uwhat, ahhahah, etihad, aehead, aheading, yahat, aghead, adhead, ahort, arhtur, haead, aquad, aleady, ahaid, iread, behaid, hhead, ahand, aheah, adedd, eheart, ahdd, achady, haeat, aheir, aaaahhh, ahaha, aheed, aaaand, aduado, farhad, hahad, ahae, aheva, aheadache, udead, ofhad, ahred, ughhh, uheard, zhead, whead, qhead, abead, anead, ajead, auead, ayead, ahwad, ahsad, ahdad, ah4ad, ah3ad, ahezd, ahesd, ahewd, aheqd, aheax, aheac, aheaf, aheae, zahead, azhead, sahead, ashead, wahead, awhead, qahead, aqhead, ahgead, abhead, ahbead, anhead, ahnead, ajhead, ahjead, auhead, ahuead, ayhead, ahyead, ahwead, ahewad, ahsead, ahesad, ahdead, ahedad, aherad, ah4ead, ahe4ad, ah3ead, ahe3ad, ahezad, aheazd, aheawd, aheqad, aheaxd, aheadx, aheacd, aheadc, aheafd, aheadf, aheadr, aehad, aahead, ahhead, aheead, aheaad, aheadd, ahead, ihead, chead, axead, alead, aiead, ahuad, ahmad, ahaad, ahgad, aheid, ahecd, aheat, aheal, a head, ah ead, ahe ad, ahea d.
Definition of ahead:
- at or in the front; " I see the lights of a town ahead"; " the road ahead is foggy"; " staring straight ahead"; " we couldn't see over the heads of the people in front"; " with the cross of Jesus marching on before"
- ahead of time; in anticipation; " when you pay ahead ( or in advance) you receive a discount"; " We like to plan ahead"; " should have made reservations beforehand"
- in a forward direction; " go ahead"; " the train moved ahead slowly"; " the boat lurched ahead"; " moved onward into the forest"; " they went slowly forward in the mud"
- leading or ahead in a competition; " the horse was three lengths ahead going into the home stretch"; " ahead by two pawns"; " our candidate is in the lead in the polls"; " way out front in the race"; " the advertising campaign put them out front in sales"
- to a more advanced or advantageous position; " a young man sure to get ahead"; " pushing talented students ahead"
- In or to the front; in advance; onward.
- To or in the front; forward; onward.
- Further on: in advance: headlong.
- Further on; in front; onward.
- In advance; further forward than another.
- having the leading position or higher score in a contest; " he is ahead by a pawn"; " the leading team in the pennant race"