Common misspellings for around:
anroid, annount, groiund, eound, are'nt, atound, arrend, asound, arent, arount, abund, arounsd, osund, ajourned, arund, asround, arroung, arrounf, aregued, aecond, rownd, gground, arouind, apound, around12, ariubd, aroung, arhonda, aoround, arounc, afriand, gronud, aroundt, aroggant, errend, aronnd, arebound, anround, ifound, acount, grouind, aeround, aruond, grouund, paraount, areand, cround, wayaround, areount, aroundd, fround, around10, arrounds, goround, taround, sarround, aragend, aound, arigoant, soround, anount, suround, rround, ariund, pround, saround, sirround, areaand, gorund, sorround, afound, surouned, aroundn, arounmd, arousd, ruond, anound, avoind, sorrund, apond, rouund, abount, irogant, aroubd, airborned, arout, arosd, aurrounded, aroundm, arouond, forund, arrent, opprounity, arounbd, pariond, oporunty, arouns, allround, wround, aounrd, trund, aroyund, aroungd, artound, daround, araned, ataround, yearround, amond, aroudn, graound, roand, erodod, aregood, aroubnd, agrand, alaround, arond, arounfd, frund, anond, arouynd, gruond, garound, arogant, ariound, arong, arenbt, rouened, irelnd, arounf, arounder, aerogant, alound, sround, grounnd, accound, arunty, abrand, inound, arould, allaround, souround, thround, anoued, enroute, arpound, inroute, arued, arouned, aroundin, allrounder, yearound, apund, aryound, roiund, wrond, araound, theround, areound, oparanda, orund, cerount, riound, acound, arguind, arroud, arround, aronald, arounnd, arrownd, around3, seround, aragont, arownd, allound, rounde, aroun, arusd, auround, arrougant, aroud, aorund, aroind, suroound, arourd, ulrasound, areturn, accorind, afriend, roound, abround, arounde, erand, arounds, arown, rouind, arragend, aroundthe, adround, raund, rouned, abruned, shround, srouned, aronold, aorudn, arodun, acround, errorsand, arroun, announed, arranced, arouund, arounded, qround, arrond, fraund, areund, grround, alount, aroaund, oround, errond, armorand, earend, orooud, eround, aruound, groound, armount, atronaut, aracnid, accorindg, aircond, orround, aaround, dround, roind, areant, oaround, around2, alround, aro0und, afreind, irond, reund, rouond, arfound, suuround, arern't, aournd, araund, rount, urround, awrond, arounda, aronud, arenot, reound, serround, arand, arrogont, raround, arominet, awound, aroiund, alond, arrorant, orando, aroune, bround, areout, arpund, aeound, arrends, throuned, ronud, around150, rounda, arragunt, ouround, areoud, acouunt, arent't, adorened, amound, arraned, afraind, arounld, aropund, anoud, areent, opprountiy, arouand, aount, wrapround, arournd, irekand, aroumd, atround, aroujnd, aroound, srround, erend, aroogant, uround, taronda, surond, aaaand, aurobind, areen't, aren''t, armondo, aprund, aroundf, arouound, errund, ireand, aronoid, proundy, roundd, roundy, upound, zround, adound, a5ound, a4ound, arkund, arlund, ar0und, ar9und, aroynd, arohnd, arojnd, aro8nd, aro7nd, aroujd, arouhd, arounx, arounr, zaround, azround, waround, qaround, aqround, ardound, a5round, ar5ound, a4round, ar4ound, arkound, arokund, arlound, arolund, ar0ound, ar9ound, aro9und, arohund, arouhnd, arojund, aro8und, arou8nd, aro7und, arou7nd, aroumnd, arounjd, arounhd, arounxd, aroundx, arouncd, aroundc, arounrd, aroundr, round, raound, iround, a2ound, azound, argund, armund, arnund, aro5nd, aroend, aroqnd, arotnd, arou.d, aroufd, arouod, arounl, a round, ar ound, aro und, arou nd, aroun d.
Definition of around:
- On all sides of; encircling; encompassing; so as to make the circuit of; about.
- From one part to another of; at random through; about; on another side of; as, to travel around the country; a house standing around the corner.
- About; on all sides; encircling; encompassing.
- On all sides of.
- On all or various sides of; about.
- About; on all sides; encircling; from place to place.
- About; on all sides.
- in or to a reversed position or direction; " about face"; " brought the ship about"; " suddenly she turned around"
- in circumference; " the trunk is ten feet around"; " the pond is two miles around"
- by a circular or circuitous route; " He came all the way around the base"; " the road goes around the pond"
- in a circle or circular motion; " The wheels are spinning around"
- to a particular destination either specified or understood; " she came around to see me"; " I invited them around for supper"
- In a circle; circularly; on every side; round.
- Near; in the neighborhood; as, this man was standing around when the fight took place.
- In a circle; on every side; roundabout.
- On every side: in a circle.
- So as to encompass; in various directions; in the opposite direction; about.
- From place to place; here and there.
- In a circle; on every side; about; near.
- In a circle; on every side.