Common misspellings for at:
atuo, af, agt, 30ft, athet, 52ft, eitgh, eaght, arter, ae, kat, ayotte, a1, 51st, aut, 31st, att, yaght, rt, atthe, oarty, aht, atuly, aqt, atio, yat, atn, dat, atht, 6ft, atteh, usato, eatry, eaigt, are't, artur, ithat, i't, asut, 7it, artif, adaut, gt, a14, autie, ut, echat, ct, at18, a2, t0, ath, eatra, aj, autor, ats, ayto, ao, an't, ar, aat, 1t, 100ft, 20t, atiic, amt, atour, t2, a7, ahout, lat, t4, atm, nt, act1, gat, atophy, atl, 31t, t3, lt, ot, av, idiat, atc, tt, wgat, 32ft, ehtat, artea, 900ad, addto, atit, t5, ewhat, dt, eatig, awwww, st8, atat, othat, iwhat, ataff, awwwwww, ata, 15ht, 2st, 11st, 21at, mt, at, 21st, awiat, t, atach, a1994, at108, aty, eauty, ag, ahter, earty, atv, jt, afet, a100, 10ft, ast, adout, a, ar15, at160, 30st, acct, anyt, ta, atfer, a15, awhat, 41st, 5st, yaht, ait, wbat, a4th, utagh, aiwth, 10it, iater, wjat, a12, ak, a16, 3ft, autho, aafte, awwwww, akt, aoutor, 20ft, aot, 21'st, atp, agito, ai, a5, st, xt, 15t, achat, athat, aouto, earht, wat, 7ft, ato, nat, a104, 17st, aurtor, at1, athte, atri, 1at, auidt, 2ft, watw, ati, atook, atr, atul, 8ft, n't, wyat, attk, 24t, aa, yauht, az, aet, auhtor, 6st, atac, 2010at, auuto, at7, kt, adt, aight, uwhat, a10, auite, 31at, opiat, bt, abt, t1, atoz, atak, abtou, atck, 2011at, a24, aertek, 5it, okat, ahort, atyour, adata, atwo, atj, arhtur, aw, 5ft, ca't, atke, upat, adaot, atk, attah, attda, a4, attop, a20, 15ft, 5pt, atha, at16, jat, artey, 11t, 01st, 1'st, 20st, 26st, 22st, 27st, 28st, 29t, 3st, 4ht, 4t, 5ht, 6t, 7t, a3, aq, adayy, 1aa, aa55, abwt, ackt, ats w, ag0, ait't, a11, a1l, al1, arzt, atier, at10, at12, at203, atb, atf, atg, atx, ayt, bat, iat, atef, autour, yt, 0ct, 9ct, eaat, aji, 1ft, 4ft, 9ft, 0it, 1it, 4it, it5, t00, akito, 1et, 1ot, ihtfy, n0t, atu, aotc, 0ut, 3pt, t9, uat, zt, wt, qt, a6, zat, sat, awt, qat, a6t, at6, at5, it, et.
Definition of at:
- Primarily, this word expresses the relations of presence, nearness in place or time, or direction toward; as, at the ninth hour; at the house; to aim at a mark. It is less definite than in or on; at the house may be in or near the house. From this original import are derived all the various uses of at.
- A relation of proximity to, or of presence in or on, something; as, at the door; at your shop; at home; at school; at hand; at sea and on land.
- The relation of some state or condition; as, at war; at peace; at ease; at your service; at fault; at liberty; at risk; at disadvantage.
- The relation of some employment or action; occupied with; as, at engraving; at husbandry; at play; at work; at meat ( eating); except at puns.
- The relation of a point or position in a series, or of degree, rate, or value; as, with the thermometer at 80¡; goods sold at a cheap price; a country estimated at 10, 000 square miles; life is short at the longest.
- The relations of time, age, or order; as, at ten o'clock; at twenty- one; at once; at first.
- The relations of source, occasion, reason, consequence, or effect; as, at the sight; at this news; merry at anything; at this declaration; at his command; to demand, require, receive, deserve, endure at your hands.
- Relation of direction toward an object or end; as, look at it; to point at one; to aim at a mark; to throw, strike, shoot, wink, mock, laugh at any one.
- Simple presence or position in, on, near by, or the like; as, at the center; position, state, condition, etc.; as, at dinner; at work, etc.; as, at the beginning.
- Denoting presence, nearness, or relation.
- Near to; by; in.
- On; upon; close to; by; near; in; within.
- To; toward; after; by way of; through.
- On the happening of; in response to; because of.
- Up to; to the extent of; corresponding to.
- In; connected with; dependent on; in a state or condition of.
- Denotes in general presence or nearness, but less definitely than in or on; also, towards, with, in, on, by, near by, in consequence of.
- Near to; with; towards.
- a highly unstable radioactive element ( the heaviest of the halogen series); a decay product of uranium and thorium