Common misspellings for attack:
attact, attdue, atake, attenc, attcker, untack, attatck, artacle, atact, aztek, attake, artowrk, itook, atack, attacche, attech, atttacking, attacka, actuak, bottock, attash, attackd, attique, attick, astock, heartack, attactk, attatch, atiic, attackin, actak, attrack, partack, atteck, attrac, attak, artwok, attackas, attackk, atacte, attaach, attacj, attaks, articoke, attactch, attacter, attacl, atach, atage, atalk, atick, atacks, attacs, attaack, attackinga, autogaph, attaude, autjhor, ataks, attcked, attik, attahe, acttack, articke, adock, atteaked, attackt, shuttack, attecked, astuck, actack, attac, archeteck, ettect, attcak, attacjk, atatck, itback, attck, artickoke, attakc, attacket, atrack, attcack, oaktag, addick, heartacke, atttaks, atttacked, atook, atttack, teack, attiic, attcks, attk, attackign, retack, atttach, totak, atac, sttack, buttuck, atttic, attacth, awack, attasck, attict, attaker, atttacks, attaacks, attacjh, atak, atck, awatukee, artowkr, aertek, attaked, attacke, attaic, attarct, awkark, atatch, gattaca, patirck, ittook, intack, atacker, attatic, otgether, atruck, arrack, attcah, attair, attah, artick, attda, autokick, autage, amtak, attaceh, attath, attakk, attatue, atrick, utterky, zttack, wttack, qttack, aftack, agtack, aytack, a6tack, a5tack, atfack, atgack, atyack, at6ack, at5ack, attzck, attsck, attwck, attqck, attaxk, attavk, attafk, attadk, attacm, attaco, zattack, azttack, sattack, asttack, wattack, awttack, qattack, aqttack, arttack, atrtack, afttack, atftack, agttack, atgtack, ayttack, atytack, a6ttack, at6tack, a5ttack, at5tack, attfack, attgack, attyack, att6ack, att5ack, attzack, attazck, attsack, attwack, attawck, attqack, attaqck, attaxck, attacxk, attavck, attacvk, attafck, attacfk, attadck, attacdk, attackj, attacmk, attackm, attaclk, attackl, attacok, attacko, attacik, attacki, ttack, tatack, attack, aattack, attacck, ittack, ettack, cttack, a4tack, adtack, aptack, avtack, autack, at4ack, atdack, atpack, atvack, atuack, attcck, attask, attagk, attaak, attabk, attacc, a ttack, at tack, att ack, atta ck, attac k.
Definition of attack:
- The act of attacking, or falling on with force or violence; an onset; an assault; -- opposed to defense.
- 1. to make good on a threat. Refer to aggression and assault. 2. when a hacker gets into your computer to damage it. Refer to active attack.
- To begin battle or conflict with; assail; assault; make an onset; criticize; censure.
- To start vigorously on ( a task).
- To act upon vigorously, as acid upon metal.
- To fall upon with force; to assail, as with force and arms; to assault.
- To assail with unfriendly speech or writing; to begin a controversy with; to attempt to overthrow or bring into disrepute, by criticism or satire; to censure; as, to attack a man, or his opinions, in a pamphlet.
- To set to work upon, as upon a task or problem, or some object of labor or investigation.
- To begin to affect; to begin to act upon, injuriously or destructively; to begin to decompose or waste.
- To assault; fall upon with force; assail with intent to overcome, or to damage, discredit, or bring into ridicule; begin to affect or act upon, as disease.
- To fall upon violently: to assault: to assail with unfriendly words or writing.
- To assail.
- To make an onset or attack.
- To make an onset.
- To make an attack.
- attack someone physically or emotionally; " The mugger assaulted the woman"; " Nightmares assailed him regularly"
- set to work upon; turn one's energies vigorously to a task; " I attacked the problem as soon as I got out of bed"
- To fall upon with violence; to assault; to assail, so as to discredit and damage; to assail harmfully.
- To fall upon with force or violence; to assault; to assail in words.
- ideas or actions intended to deal with a problem or situation; " his approach to every problem is to draw up a list of pros and cons"; " an attack on inflation"; " his plan of attack was misguided"
- a decisive manner of beginning a musical tone or phrase
- an offensive move in a sport or game; " they won the game with a 10- hit attack in the 9th inning"
- strong criticism; " he published an unexpected attack on my work"
- the onset of a corrosive or destructive process ( as by a chemical agent); " the film was sensitive to attack by acids"; " open to attack by the elements"
- a sudden occurrence of an uncontrollable condition; " an attack of diarrhea"
- begin to injure; " The cancer cells are attacking his liver"; " Rust is attacking the metal"
- An assault upon one's feelings or reputation with unfriendly or bitter words.
- A setting to work upon some task, etc.
- An access of disease; a fit of sickness.
- The beginning of corrosive, decomposing, or destructive action, by a chemical agent.
- The act of attacking, or falling on with force or violence; an onset; an assault; - opposed to defense.
- The act of assailing; a battle; a seizure by illness.
- An assault or onset: severe criticism or calumny.
- The act of attacking; an onset; an attacking force; a seizure, as by disease.
- The act of attacking, or assault; falling on with violence; abuse, injury, or disease. See Attach.
- A falling upon with violence; satire; unfriendly criticism.