Common misspellings for attain:
ittalian, ubtaine, eatting, acti0n, idain, obtaian, areain, certtain, attdue, battan, asiain, attainng, attenc, matain, autobaun, itaian, adain, atteping, ottaman, apain, attorny, attorony, haitain, asain, oftin, attenion, attant, attone, attrney, optain, atturney, attion, ovatin, uptain, attenna, attenp, italain, ativan, attainig, utterng, partain, adian, addin, obbtain, cartain, atttacking, octain, ardin, abtaine, awwwwiatiwn, attking, attuide, sattin, etting, attourny, atechin, atannae, arting, attash, agiain, attaire, aqain, anytin, akitten, itlian, eatiing, ubtain, attatch, atten, attackin, artisin, atavan, itting, atain, ceatain, attenae, avain, attecion, atturny, outin, abtain, tutaion, attind, atian, nahtan, attetion, atterney, attinion, attaend, attak, titain, aagain, attane, itcan, attuite, atonio, aghain, attaion, aintain, atacing, attaach, attachin, eattin, attarney, artisian, catain, etertain, lattin, autunn, ayhting, autsin, attoreny, athein, ratain, teain, autcion, eateing, ataine, attedn, aggain, attson, attackinga, attuidue, attaude, itain, maitain, attsion, attik, attauide, attahe, attonry, atttaining, attaine, abotain, atation, attcking, obtaion, etaing, utting, artbeing, arduino, aiting, agaain, attainer, aptain, atiny, attrony, aviatin, ontain, pattin, oftan, itaialn, attiton, quartain, eatoing, attance, assatain, itlain, ertainly, arton, reattain, entain, agtain, attin, otain, atting, it'sin, eatten, attornay, latain, ortolani, itilain, atttaching, annotaion, pattarn, ahain, utton, natani3, attroney, atagain, ating, autimn, attand, obatain, autun, attornny, atternoy, aeating, attating, ahgain, hattin, aetan, itailain, pattan, imataion, thatin, opptain, ceartain, attiic, haitan, attony, attny, assain, attacing, attaind, attackign, attation, eatan, attachign, itemin, qutaion, atttach, aitain, atains, atttic, attuid, owattona, autin, attudie, atteding, ascetain, asdian, attein, ertain, attaing, nuttin, attainion, attorner, mattin, attena, artisain, attechion, natahn, attaic, ottman, ettinger, atatch, atteion, oftain, cetain, akting, taitain, attaking, artmanni, otten, octaine, nataion, vartan, asertain, artsian, attair, attah, cutain, attda, enttain, apttern, atterny, attieon, attoerny, atetion, utpian, iwhtin, oobtain, attian, anain, atupun, atania, attath, attakk, atttain, attainied, attenee, attaetion, attution, attatiue, attatue, attorany, attorne, attornie, auatin, avaitaion, eyptain, ettenne, fattin, oabtain, shaytaan, zttain, sttain, wttain, qttain, artain, aftain, aytain, a6tain, a5tain, atrain, atfain, atyain, at6ain, at5ain, attzin, attsin, attwin, attqin, attaun, attajn, attakn, attaon, atta9n, atta8n, attaib, attaim, attaij, attaih, zattain, azttain, sattain, asttain, wattain, awttain, qattain, aqttain, arttain, atrtain, afttain, atftain, agttain, atgtain, ayttain, atytain, a6ttain, at6tain, a5ttain, at5tain, attrain, attfain, attgain, attyain, att6ain, att5ain, attzain, attazin, attsain, attasin, attwain, attawin, attqain, attaqin, attauin, attaiun, attajin, attaijn, attakin, attaikn, attaoin, atta9in, attai9n, atta8in, attai8n, attaibn, attainb, attaimn, attainm, attainj, attaihn, attainh, ttain, attan, attai, tatain, attain, atatin, attani, aattain, attaain, attaiin, attainn, ittain, ettain, cttain, a4tain, adtain, avtain, autain, at4ain, atdain, atpain, atvain, atuain, attiin, attcin, attayn, attaan, attamn, attahn, attaif, attail, attaio, attaayen, attaeyen, a ttain, at tain, att ain, atta in, attai n.
Definition of attain:
- To reach; to arrive at.
- To gain or obtain possession of; to acquire.
- To get at the knowledge of; to ascertain.
- To reach or come to, by progression or motion; to arrive at.
- To reach in excellence or degree; to equal.
- To achieve; gain; accomplish.
- To reach or gain by effort: to obtain.
- To reach by efforts; to arrive at.
- To arrive at ( a desired object); acquire; achieve; reach.
- To come or arrive, by motion, growth, bodily exertion, or efforts toward a place, object, state, etc.; to reach.
- To come or arrive, by an effort of mind.
- To reach.
- To come or arrive: to reach.
- reach a destination, either real or abstract; " We hit Detroit by noon"; " The water reached the doorstep"; " We barely made the plane"; " I have to hit the MAC machine before the weekend starts"
- find unexpectedly; " the archeologists chanced upon an old tomb"; " she struck a goldmine"; " The hikers finally struck the main path to the lake"
- To arrive or reach with effort; with to.
- To reach, gain, or achieve by exertion an object, a place, or a position.
- Attain abillty, attain ableness.