Common misspellings for author:
aithor, authours, luthar, abuth, daughther, althugh, evethough, authuor, futhur, aurthors, althoue, othrr, athors, aurthur, autherd, althouygh, atthe, anothor, athour, althoiugh, asthe, allthow, theauthor, authum, aalthough, althow, afther, anouther, aouthor, allthough, eaither, auhor, ahthough, aouth, ohther, authir, aother, altthough, autior, abouthow, althuogh, outthe, authers, althoughh, athird, auther, eatchother, dauther, alltho, outoor, uthor, authoiry, aruthur, autor, anthough, authortiy, auhthor, eithor, althouigh, athon, outhe, altho, eiather, upthe, aithough, eather, arthour, authiorty, authoer, authory, authoirs, suthor, authoror, anouthe, authur, ethir, authos, ather, aruther, othor, outher, authr, althou, aughter, aouthors, athor, althouhgh, aboutthe, achor, athuor, eathoer, authior, arthor, authozie, outor, aothor, uther, authorze, authoity, aorther, daurther, athrough, puther, authour, eachouther, urther, altheough, aauthor, anthor, euther, autjhor, althouh, althoogh, authoriy, rathor, ahother, athoer, althoigh, luthur, asthough, eithr, athey, althoough, aurthor, authough, athma, aiwth, iather, arther, abouther, orthar, bothor, autio, athough, autho, anthoer, authot, futhar, aurhor, allthou, athur, futhor, authorty, euthoria, atthat, akthough, alltheir, aoutor, anthoy, abouttheir, anothoer, oather, othro, althoe, ifurther, anthour, afurther, aurther, auother, aether, athorty, oyther, allthogh, anuthe, author''s, outhere, ialthough, auothor, authro, eachothor, athat, aruthor, authoirty, aurtor, abouthe, quthor, authore, athte, aurthoirty, althogh, alothough, weathor, eathir, sauthor, autheor, aither, asthey, auhtor, althouugh, agther, aouther, anothur, autthors, auuto, athome, authoers, atthorty, althiough, luthor, uuiuoioi, althuough, authorny, authiors, eachothr, aothere, ashor, autohr, iwthout, outhor, euither, athore, methor, auathor, althouogh, eacheather, douthir, furthor, athter, wuthor, outthere, buthow, eachther, ithor, authorr, athlough, arthure, auths, anuthor, arthur, autohor, autour, athortiy, authorzie, ahthors, ortho, athear, owther, zuthor, aythor, ahthor, ajthor, a8thor, a7thor, aufhor, aughor, auyhor, au6hor, au5hor, autgor, autbor, autnor, autjor, autuor, autyor, authkr, authlr, authpr, auth0r, auth9r, authoe, authod, authof, autho5, autho4, zauthor, azuthor, asuthor, wauthor, awuthor, qauthor, aquthor, ayuthor, auythor, ahuthor, ajuthor, aujthor, aiuthor, auithor, a8uthor, au8thor, a7uthor, au7thor, autrhor, aufthor, autfhor, augthor, autghor, autyhor, au6thor, aut6hor, au5thor, aut5hor, authgor, autbhor, authbor, autnhor, authnor, authjor, autuhor, authyor, authoir, authkor, authokr, authlor, autholr, authpor, authopr, auth0or, autho0r, auth9or, autho9r, authodr, authord, authofr, authorf, authotr, authort, autho5r, author5, autho4r, author4, uathor, atuhor, auuthor, autthor, authhor, authoor, author, iuthor, euthor, cuthor, a5thor, aethor, aqthor, awthor, atthor, au4hor, audhor, auphor, auvhor, auuhor, autxor, autlor, authgr, authmr, authnr, autho2, authob, authoz, authov, authop, authoar, a uthor, au thor, aut hor, auth or, autho r.
Definition of author:
- To occasion; to originate.
- To tell; to say; to declare.
- be the author of; " She authored this play"
- someone who originates or causes or initiates something; " he was the generator of several complaints"
- writes ( books or stories or articles or the like) professionally ( for pay)
- The beginner, former, or first mover of anything; hence, the efficient cause of a thing; a creator; an originator.
- One who composes or writes a book; a composer, as distinguished from an editor, translator, or compiler.
- The editor of a periodical.
- In terms of copyright protection, either the person who creates the work, the person or business that pays another to create the work in an employment context or the person or business that commissions the work under a valid work for hire contract. For example, a songwriter may write a song, but if he is employed by a company to do so, the company is the author of that song for copyright purposes.
- The beginner of anything; a creator; one who writes a book; one who makes a profession of writing; a composer.
- One who originates or brings into being: a beginner or first mover: the writer of an original book:- fem. AUTHORESS.
- One who produces; an originator; the writer of a book.
- An originator; creator; the original writer, as of a book; also, one who makes a profession of writing.
- One who produces, creates, or brings into being; the beginner, or first mover; the cause; one who composes or writes a book.
- One who creates or produces; a first mover; a writer of a book.