Common misspellings for beta:
besaid, buda, fetta, hwta, bett, befaor, beahc, betweee, peta, bete, beteer, beetr, betrey, bea, botem, beeter, beaauty, becau, botyh, beter, betwee, bettty, butif, bega, batyh, betr, bueaty, bobette, beuaty, biodata, beuace, betha, betar, betail, beutie, becah, beutty, btvai, reta, bottal, beted, butall, meta, beate, betwwn, bettr, betuy, beture, beaty, budah, baja, btha, geta, 4bets, 32bit, buety, butat, buter, becca, bethar, buaty, beuety, betweeh, bewty, beca, bota, birtday, batary, betsi, behi, berta, bitof, whta, betal, bera, botha, bufett, feta, bezy, buthad, 2beauty, beof, beatt, bata, 3bedr, beif, butey, belte, bacta, betry, fetua, bdea589e, boatt, heta, birtay, befo, bethat, beth, abete, bteer, betta, boqet, eta, besta, detai, becuae, becae, batta, butal, beitut, libety, betcha, btec, bela, beha, vetae, beatup, bena, bthat, beatn, deta, bermuta, beutiy, boter, pubety, betere, beear, beauti, bcaa, betcy, beteew, bedal, benda, bety, beatue, badar, badava, bepaid, betoo, let'a, bartar, bebo, ubeat, b'day, beterr, betwn, obtai, beatuy, burtal, buya, bretah, bitee, bottam, bwhat, beuti, beutey, betle, htta, brty, beuty, 64bit, 4bet, botato, betfair, lberty, wetar, detah, betwe, dabete, abeat, bento, beiuty, bettar, shta, botgh, bestw, botnay, birty, behaid, beto, 2bdth, bupa, buta, baeuty, becua, bet365, bafta, beeat, beuity, getar, beten, laberta, bejo, batea, beutiey, beaity, beuauty, betl, bethea, bette, beety, betuin, beadth, ebita, betc, jetta, kety, kubota, ttea, veta, neta, bdta, brta, b4ta, b3ta, be6a, be5a, betz, betw, betq, vbeta, bveta, nbeta, bneta, hbeta, bheta, gbeta, bgeta, bweta, bewta, bseta, bdeta, bedta, breta, b4eta, be4ta, b3eta, be3ta, befta, betfa, begta, betga, beyta, betya, be6ta, bet6a, be5ta, bet5a, betza, betaz, betsa, betwa, betaw, betqa, betaq, ebta, btea, bbeta, beeta, betaa, jeta, ceta, bmta, bgta, be4a, bepa, beva, beti, b eta, be ta, bet a.
Definition of beta:
- 1. The UK classification of the most traded stocks. 2. The US measurement of risk and volatility of the stock market based on the standards. Each stock is given a standard amount of 1.00 and anything anove or below is noted. Refer to alpha.
- the 2nd letter of the Greek alphabet
- second in order of importance; " the candidate, considered a beta male, was perceived to be unable to lead his party to victory"
- The second letter of the Greek alphabet, β. Used in chemical nomenclature to denote the second in a series of compounds; see alpha.
- Second letter of the Greek alphabet; systematic name for an order of plants of which the beet- root is the type.
Usage examples for beta
It would be pleasant to picture the College House of the future shaking hands with Claverly, the Phi Beta Kappa linking elbows with the Porcellian, and the fellows who now, in spite of a desire to be sociable, have lived through four years of solitary confinement each in his petty circle, enjoying the bosom friendship of all the men they may desire to know. An American at Oxford by John Corbin