Common misspellings for between:
betewen, between1600, betweee, bertween, btween, bewen, betiween, betweent, ebtween, bewtwen, between12, betwee, betwin, betwine, betweeen, betweem, beetwenn, betweend, beateen, beetven, bteween, betwwen, betwween, bvetween, beteen, beewteen, batween, betwwwen, betwen, beteeen, betweetn, betwwn, bettween, bwtween, beteween, beetwen, betewwn, bettermen, tetween, bethween, betueen, beteewn, getween, betwean, imbetween, betweeh, betoven, betgween, betweern, bettewn, bween, butwith, betyween, betveen, detwemine, betweet, bewtween, ebetween, btwen, bbetween, b3etween, between1965, btweeen, twtween, betweene, betewn, beatween, vetween, betteen, betewwen, butwe, betwamong, betweel, betweek, bewteen, botwana, betweeb, netween, beteran, betwenn, betweenn, beyween, beween, etween, betweenm, bitterweet, bettwin, betwewen, betuwen, betvene, beetween, beetwin, between10, beetoven, betreen, bwetween, detween, bweteen, between2, betweenthe, betweens, betwien, betweebn, bewettn, butwithin, berween, ibetween, betwn, bettwer, betwqeen, embetween, bretween, betven, befween, betien, beweeen, bnetween, bettwen, betweena, betweein, betweed, beatewn, betwe, wbetween, betrween, thatwhen, bitween, betwene, bwteen, bewteeen, betweenb, bettern, bettwwen, betuen, betweeng, brtween, bwteeen, beten, bethwen, betvveen, between1, between11, bewean, betulaceou s, hetween, bstween, bdtween, b4tween, b3tween, begween, be6ween, be5ween, betqeen, betaeen, betseen, bet3een, bet2een, betwsen, betwden, betwren, betw4en, betw3en, betwewn, betwesn, betwedn, betwern, betwe4n, betwe3n, betweej, vbetween, nbetween, hbetween, bhetween, gbetween, bgetween, bsetween, bestween, bdetween, bedtween, b4etween, be4tween, be3tween, beftween, betfween, begtween, beytween, be6tween, bet6ween, be5tween, bet5ween, betqween, betaween, betwaeen, betsween, betwseen, bet3ween, betw3een, bet2ween, betw2een, betwesen, betwdeen, betweden, betwreen, betweren, betw4een, betwe4en, betwe3en, betweewn, betweesn, betweedn, betwee4n, betwee3n, betweemn, betweejn, betweenj, betweehn, betweenh, between, retween, jetween, fetween, cetween, butween, bmtween, bgtween, be4ween, bedween, bepween, bevween, beuween, bet7een, betgeen, betwuen, betwmen, betwaen, betwgen, betweun, betwemn, betwegn, betweef, betweeo, b etween, be tween, bet ween, betw een, betwe en, betwee n.
Definition of between:
- As a measure or Indication of distance, this word has the effect of excluding the two termini. Revere v. Leonard, 1 Mass. 93; State v. Godfrey, 12 Me. 300. See Morris & E. R. Co. v. Central R. Co., 31 N. J. Law, 212. If an act is to be done " between" two certain days, it must be performed before the commencement of the latter day. In computing the time in such a case, both the days named are to be excluded. Richardson v. Ford, 14 111. 333; Bunce v. Reed, 16 Barb. ( N. Y.) 352. In case of a devise to A. and B. " between them," these words create a tenancy in common. Lashbrook v. Cock, 2 Mer. 70.
- In the space which separates; betwixt; as, New York is between Boston and Philadelphia.
- Used in expressing motion from one body or place to another; from one to another of two.
- Belonging in common to two; shared by both.
- Belonging to, or participated in by, two, and involving reciprocal action or affecting their mutual relation; as, opposition between science and religion.
- In intermediate relation to, in respect to time, quantity, or degree; as, between nine and ten o'clock.
- In the space or time which separates; as, the distance between Washington and Philadelphia; from one to another of; shared in common; with relation to both of; as, to choose between good and evil.
- In the middle of two; from one to another; common to two.
- In the space which separates; intermediate in relation to; with relation to both of; common to.
- In the intermediate space of; from one to another; belonging to two or more; having mutual relation to two or more; noting difference or discrimination of one from another.
- In the middle; from one to another; nothing difference or distinction of one from another : between decks, among seamen, the space contained between two decks.
- Intermediate time or space; interval.
- A needle between a sharp and a blunt.
- in the interval; " dancing all the dances with little rest between"
- in between; " two houses with a tree between"
- In the interval; at intervals.