Common misspellings for big:
biggar, bisy, bypg, bigan, beiung, besic, bilgi, birng, brige, bi, biger, bougt, borig, birck, tig, ebike, biggr, bign, bookig, barkig, bindge, baugt, buynig, hihg, vaig, bithc, bigish, bornig, bigit, ig, beibg, bis, fobic, bikni, hig, biget, biing, builg, buing, lig, fabic, bacic, 32bit, bildge, beick, bigg, bip, bei8ng, boogy, brigh5, biy, burnig, bidge, cig, zig, beig, garbig, goibg, beigey, bigo, bieng, yhig, bicue, beif, biigger, bothg, bager, bim, benig, biggo, birdge, backig, biogragh, begie, blg, bkie, boiilg, nig, biogloy, thibg, bgger, brigh, bigar, beaige, baeige, biggy, biog, brigg, forbig, bigin, begar, bij, bigh, biggot, figg, qik, bking, abig, beieng, beinng, bicke, knig, higg, beger, bil, bbq'ing, biuy, budgy, baige, sieg, beidge, boilig, bigiot, bia, bingko, birgade, kig, biege, bisic, bie, bugid, bigge, boligy, mig, bik, bathig, booik, begab, cabige, biiger, bodog, bitck, bbing, beimg, obagi, higy, breig, birgh, biack, bgive, bicth, bg, 64bit, bng, boogi, abigger, dubug, beigh, billig, biges, sig, birkc, bgf, buiyng, aboug, bizy, beacg, beighe, bineg, bigomy, bing, beinig, buyig, botic, bouge, bbq'd, ebig, bif, bbiggg, buig, obig, bijiou, bioxi, bir, bodiga, bix, buick, buddig, bugar, baaca, bacus, baacus, bash, baash, baasia, basic, baasic, bbacy, babacy, bbess, babess, bc's, bac's, bkhas, bakhas, bkhaz, bakhaz, bkhazia, bakhazia, bscess, bascess, bscise, bascise, bscissa, bascissa, buja, bauja, buzz, bauzz, vig, gig, bjg, bkg, bog, b9g, b8g, vbig, bvig, nbig, bnig, hbig, bhig, gbig, bgig, biug, bjig, bijg, bkig, bikg, boig, b9ig, bi9g, b8ig, bi8g, bivg, bigv, bihg, biyg, bigy, bitg, bigt, ibg, bbig, biig, rig, jig, fig, byg, bhg, biw, bayeg, beyeg, b ig, bi g.
Definition of big:
- Great with young; pregnant; swelling; ready to give birth or produce; -- often figuratively.
- Alt. of Bigg
- Having largeness of size; of much bulk or magnitude; of great size; large.
- Having greatness, fullness, importance, inflation, distention, etc., whether in a good or a bad sense; as, a big heart; a big voice; big looks; to look big. As applied to looks, it indicates haughtiness or pride.
- Great with young; pregnant; swelling; ready to give birth or produce; - often figuratively.
- on a grand scale; " think big"
- extremely well; " his performance went over big"
- marked by intense physical force; " a big wind"
- ( informal) " graduation was a big day in his life"
- loud and firm; " a big voice"; " big bold piano sounds"
- in an advanced stage of pregnancy; " was big with child"; " was great with child"
- significant; " graduation was a big day in his life"
- Large, bulky; grown up; full of something important; full to overflowing; as, big with grief; teeming; as, big with promise; pompous; as, to feel big.
- Large or great: pregnant: great in air, mien, or spirit.
- Large; swollen; great; haughty.
- Large; great; bulky; haughty; pompous.
- Large or great in bulk; pregnant; full and ready to bring forth; haughty in air; proud; great in spirit; lofty; brave.
- Large; great in size or bulk; full of pride; distended; ready to burst.