Common misspellings for binding:
bandan, belnding, beendone, beinging, bendind, bining, buinding, windiing, sniding, builiding, bukiding, bernadine, rinding, indin, brainding, bindging, buildiung, beinnington, sinding, fingding, buiiding, linding, biiding, findin, findign, abonding, abinding, bulinding, bunping, abandion, vinding, buiilding, buildoing, indion, pinding, buiulding, inding, dinding, bandn, bindin, buildign, bennifiting, bondng, peniding, bodning, beinning, biteing, bendin, finading, benardino, bitiing, benefting, billding, kindding, biluding, findiing, ninding, bandageing, bandon, bilding, indoing, bneing, bandings, builduing, bideing, benjing, buildingi, bernadino, buildiing, peinding, lindin, buildinga, windeing, hinding, nding, abanding, bliding, bnring, hindding, befreinding, pnding, buiding, beining, ginding, brending, fniding, buildingof, biulding, buiolding, foinding, beingin, birning, biurning, benifiting, blanding, finnding, kinding, benifting, findding, bernidino, siending, buildint, buuilding, bannding, bu8ilding, buikding, finiding, bundleing, bindind, binkini, beninning, footbinding, buildinig, brnding, seinding, boilding, biddin, builinding, benining, fiinding, fineding, bindi, poinding, bundant, binafiting, bendana, buildinng, birminghan, biulinding, briding, bodnign, bundeling, boncing, bondig, bondings, benfiting, biuilding, oending, bibding, bepending, binking, bandiwth, bondand, buildeing, anding, bondange, btinging, barnding, findon, bandange, bainding, bendings, binging, bingeing, biondie, vebending, binder y, bjnding, bknding, bonding, b9nding, b8nding, bimding, bijding, bihding, binsing, binxing, bincing, binfing, binring, bineing, bindjng, bindkng, bindong, bind9ng, bind8ng, bindibg, bindimg, bindijg, bindihg, bindinf, bindinv, bindinb, bindinh, bindiny, bindint, vbinding, bvinding, nbinding, bninding, hbinding, bhinding, gbinding, bginding, biunding, bjinding, bijnding, bkinding, biknding, boinding, bionding, b9inding, bi9nding, b8inding, bi8nding, bibnding, binbding, bimnding, binmding, binjding, bihnding, binhding, binsding, bindsing, binxding, bindxing, bincding, bindcing, binfding, bindfing, binrding, bindring, bineding, bindeing, binduing, bindiung, bindjing, bindijng, bindking, bindikng, bindoing, bindiong, bind9ing, bindi9ng, bind8ing, bindi8ng, bindibng, bindinbg, bindimng, bindinmg, bindinjg, bindihng, bindinhg, bindinfg, bindingf, bindinvg, bindingv, bindingb, bindingh, bindinyg, bindingy, bindintg, bindingt, bindng, bindig, ibnding, bniding, bidning, binidng, bindnig, bindign, bbinding, biinding, binnding, bindding, bindiing, bindinng, bindingg, jinding, finding, cinding, bynding, bhnding, bi.ding, bioding, bindyng, bindang, bindmng, bindhng, bindi.g, bindifg, bindilg, bindiog, bindinw, bindino, bindinc, bindine, bayendayeng, beyendeyeng, binndinng, b inding, bi nding, bin ding, bind ing, bindi ng, bindin g.
Definition of binding:
- Something that is obligatory or a thing that is required.
- The transoms, knees, beams, keelson, and other chief timbers used for connecting and strengthening the parts of a vessel.
- the front and back covering of a book; " the book had a leather binding"
- the act of applying a bandage
- the capacity to attract and hold something
- The act or process of one who, or that which, binds.
- Anything that binds; a bandage; the cover of a book, or the cover with the sewing, etc.; something that secures the edge of cloth from raveling.
- The act of making fast; a bandage; the cover of a book; something that secures the edges of cloth from fraying.
- The act of binding: anything that binds: the covering of a book.
- Anything that binds; a border; cover of a book.
- The act of fastening or joining; anything that binds, as the cover of a book.
- The act of binding; anything that binds; a bandage; the cover of a book; something that secures the edges of cloth.
- The cover of a book, & c.
- causing constipation
- hindering freedom of movement; " tight garments are uncomfortably binding"
- That binds; obligatory.
- Restraining: obligatory.
- That binds; that obliges; obligatory.
- of Bind