Common misspellings for born:
ioen, korny, burnie, gorwn, auborn, birng, bocany, boirn, reborne, beforw, boro, boonoe, bor, whorn, borken, broen, boton, corn, worbun, bueno, bosian, beern, obrn, burnd, boman, borin, barsan, bornig, berni, beene, borng, bearng, bourn, neborn, boonie, boonyi, borcken, bbeen, woburn, brn, barnd, korn, aburn, bown, boudn, boren, bornze, bord, borwn, burno, beewn, beone, boen, boener, boken, bonun, borns, bonr, boune, bourban, barni, botney, barnny, burnig, birn, bfor, burng, bersen, norn, 26bfor, bonue, jorn, iorn, bornm, btown, bohner, bloon, berny, blwn, buynow, fornow, bothon, bonn, bobin, banna, boucne, dorn, aoun, airborn, banor, bothn, gobern, bornt, belogn, bonao, fornew, siobahn, burne, xebon, bork, bounc, barnie, biorn, borni, forn, brono, bordon, beeen, aubern, bdrn, bowan, borrn, mebourne, obana, euboean, bonney, urbarn, worne, burney, borg, bern, borned, bothin, beenw, beeon, berniw, borm, binory, bron, botn, brourny, boboon, norny, yourn, urbon, beenr, broun, bowns, brone, boine, birnam, gourn, boing, borboun, borh, burdn, burnng, been3, bopin, bora, boung, carborn, bronw, gorn, bonne, bornin, forna, boloni, iorny, borw, berney, beren, horn, bocc, heburn, boelyn, webon, boarn, bornd, bprn, born, botnay, bufoon, bojne, boucn, aubourn, boun, beorn, orn, borna, bouny, bevor, bairn, barny, barney, be4en, bee3n, wbeen, bifor, btwn, boehnor, boone, bourne, bosen, borbon, boyen, bornw, buuny, buren, dearborn, neorn, worgn, vorn, bkrn, blrn, b0rn, b9rn, bo5n, bo4n, borb, borj, vborn, bvorn, nborn, bnorn, hborn, bhorn, gborn, bgorn, bkorn, bokrn, blorn, bolrn, bporn, boprn, b0orn, bo0rn, b9orn, bo9rn, boern, bodrn, bordn, bofrn, borfn, botrn, bortn, bo5rn, bor5n, bo4rn, bor4n, borbn, bornb, bormn, borjn, bornj, borhn, bornh, bborn, boorn, bornn, rorn, bnrn, bo2n, bozn, bovn, bosn, borf, b orn, bo rn, bor n.
Definition of born:
- Brought forth, as an animal; brought into life; introduced by birth.
- Having from birth a certain character; by or from birth; by nature; innate; as, a born liar.
- The form born being restricted to the sense given birth to, brought forth, and borne used as pp. in all other senses.
- Of bear.
- pass. Of bear, to bring forth.
- Of bear, brought forth. To be born, to be brought into life. Born again, imbued, through conversion, with a new and nobler principle of life. Born with a silver spoon in one's moah, born to a fortune.
- Brought forth.
- See bear, to bring forth; born again, having received spiritual life.
- Brought forth or into being, as offspring; natural; made of a certain character by birth; ingrained; as, a born musician.
- British nuclear physicist ( born in Germany) honored for his contributions to quantum mechanics ( 1882- 1970)
- completely unclothed; " bare bodies"; " naked from the waste up"; " a nude model"
- Pa. p. of BEAR, to bring forth. - NOT BORN IN THE WOODS TO BE SCARED BY AN OWL, too much used to danger to be easily frightened. ( Amer.).
- Natural; ingrained.
- Of the verb bear when used passively.