Common misspellings for boy:
bisy, bby, bouty, baody, boi, noboy, blooy, by7, bor, boday, boc, boeer, bof, mibor, boudy, bod, boyz, bawww, theboy, couboy, yoy, bok, beauy, boooty, booky, box2, mebey, bou, baove, btoh, boucy, bfoee, boogy, boh, bodiy, bothy, ebough, biy, loy, bfor, abou, 26bfor, boye, bezy, by6, uoy, beof, bopy, boady, lbor, boyy, abow, beyou, yyy, by1, kbow, bodey, bom, bdoy, biopy, bey, boysw, bos, biody, ebow, boay, boby, boyt, bosy, bofy, boty, biuy, moy, boe, aboy, yyyy, hoy, bsuy, boyd, b'day, thbey, boidy, buya, tebow, bdy, boody, boyght, bouy, boydy, boyh, oby, abouy, boduy, ebaiy, bocc, bokay, boey, bwdy, bodyy, boyde, bo, bysy, biosy, noy, mybey, 4by4, bsy, bbok, bouer, bizy, bol, doy, boya, bouny, bly, bevor, 2001b, bifor, boz, b0dy, beouf, boyth, boucey, booie, bohy, boyu, bpy, oy, bouye, byy, tbuy, bhy, bny, bty, vby, buy, bay, foy, roy, shbow, voy, goy, bky, b0y, b9y, vboy, bvoy, nboy, hboy, bhoy, gboy, bioy, boiy, bkoy, bpoy, b0oy, bo0y, b9oy, bo9y, bo7y, boy7, bo6y, boy6, byo, bboy, joy, coy, buoy, b oy.
Definition of boy:
- To act as a boy; -- in allusion to the former practice of boys acting women's parts on the stage.
- To act as a boy; - in allusion to the former practice of boys acting women's parts on the stage.
- a youthful male person; " the baby was a boy"; " she made the boy brush his teeth every night"; " most soldiers are only boys in uniform"
- ( ethnic slur) offensive term for Black man; " get out of my way, boy"
- A male child, from birth to the age of puberty; a lad; hence, a son.
- In various countries, a male servant, laborer, or slave of a native or inferior race; also, any man of such a race.
- A male child from birth to about sixteen years of age; a young lad; a male servant.
- A male child: a lad.
- A male child; lad; youth.
- A male child; a lad of immature age.
- A male child; a young lad; a familiar name for a man; applied to a man in contempt to indicate some defect.
- BOYISH. - BOYISHLY.