Common misspellings for breast:
barristor, areasthat, brust, neareast, greaest, breeaz, bristh, gresat, breakesft, brest, brigest, treast, borefest, byiast, breats, brefast, breask, bristow, preast, bewst, bedrest, breaset, reasd, reast, bureaucy, breakast, abrest, breat, koreasat, rrest, breafast, becaust, brist, brefest, biaest, threast, brease, berueas, bgest, breakst, brealfast, breafeast, trast, brueaus, bbest, betst, bristo, arreast, bristih, abreaast, breakest, breastes, briefist, brasts, grast, greast, bress, barrista, greaset, breaste, creast, biest, berust, breate, breasst, brakeast, beraised, braslet, breese, breazy, braxto, breifest, brests, breasrt, brewmaster, breaht, broacast, bureas, brilleat, breasd, dreast, tiberosity, reasort, beacust, aresst, becauset, freesat, brears, braest, bramtom, breas, bracet, brezzy, brecfist, arerst, deareast, brestood, beasty, bleast, breafst, rerst, reasdy, britist, reest, berised, nerist, breacelet, fareast, bureacy, breaksfat, bigeest, brecfust, breaz, breaty, bioreacter, beasd, befast, bvest, bbreast, bigesst, bresat, brocast, becausd, reist, beheast, breazed, brisith, brast, becxt, breafest, brassard, bigast, breastt, breft, breatst, baraster, birista, beras, rbest, breadt, breasy, bresthe, breahts, boracast, breaus, beerased, vreast, bfeast, bteast, b5east, br3ast, breqst, breazt, breaxt, breaet, breawt, breasr, breasf, breasg, breas6, breas5, vbreast, bvreast, bnreast, hbreast, bhreast, gbreast, bgreast, bereast, breeast, bdreast, brdeast, bfreast, brfeast, btreast, brteast, b5reast, br5east, b4reast, br4east, brweast, brewast, brseast, bresast, brreast, brerast, bre4ast, br3east, bre3ast, brezast, breazst, breawst, breqast, breaqst, breaast, breasat, breaszt, breaxst, breasxt, breadst, breasdt, breaest, breaswt, breasft, breastf, breasgt, breastg, breasyt, breasty, breas6t, breast6, breas5t, breast5, rbeast, rreast, b2east, bzeast, bpeast, bruast, brmast, brgast, breist, brea3t, breaqt, breart, breas4, breasp, breasv, breasu, b reast, br east, bre ast, brea st, breas t.
Definition of breast:
- The power of singing; a musical voice; -- so called, probably, from the connection of the voice with the lungs, which lie within the breast.
- To present the front to; meet or oppose manfully.
- To bear the breast against: to oppose manfully.
- To bear the breast against; to oppose.
- To encounter; buffet; stem.
- To meet in front; to face. To make a clean breast, to reveal all one knows. To breast up a hedge, to cut the face of it.
- To meet in front.
- 1. The chest. 2. The mamma, mammary gland.
- That part of the body which contains the lungs and heart; conscience; mind; affections.
- The front of the chest.
- One of the mammary glands; the bosom.
- The seat of the affections; mind; heart.
- The fore part of the body, between the neck and the abdomen; the soft protuberance on the thorax, terminating in a nipple; the bosom; the heart; the seat of the affections and passions; the front or fore part.
- The member of a column, more usually called torus.
- The fore part of the human body, between the neck and the belly; in quadrupeds, the part between the force feet; the heart; the conscience; the affections; in mining, the face of coal- workings; the wooden partition that divides a shaft from bottom to top into two compartments.