Common misspellings for bright:
righto, tright, brtish, brouht, brouight, brith, broughrt, nighrt, birithday, br4ight, roght, brignt, herright, trighd, pright, benight, birght, righrt, dowright, bigit, graght, borought, brightely, brighty, biget, brouught, frieght, bfight, broughtn, raght, oright, brist, roight, boiught, theright, borught, rightt, bridgit, birtghday, broiught, brouoght, brithday, broaought, traight, briant, brilliat, brigh5, ouright, bairut, birrth, broought, sraight, brigth, gright, brpought, brgiht, broughtr, broguht, rght, brightes, nright, baught, rught, brightt, brieth, rhight, boutght, hright, sright, trught, bruaght, lright, briought, barithday, ruight, wroght, brogh, broght, brightin, wriht, berift, brrought, eright, broughtup, brigiht, brihgt, brights, brightr, broughtg, brigh, beneight, brigter, bringout, birht, buaght, breaht, riight, brighlty, bioufght, broughted, beriut, bringit, broughht, brigtht, reright, shraight, brivate, bught, right1, boght, boughtout, cbraught, briight, brigght, brieft, brightn, briget, bourght, braught, reight, borght, brighted, bnight, whright, brighly, broughter, rioght, brght, brounght, raight, rwght, birith, brightley, beiruit, bringt, brigt, riught, boyght, braght, bredth, brouhgt, birghter, brught, highrt, brished, brighy, bringht, brigett, abright, brougt, brighet, britih, thriught, wraight, broutgh, brightter, broughta, blighty, boroigh, buoght, bicht, rright, brigher, wrright, britta, briught, brighther, brighe, righta, bbrought, wrighte, broaght, bweight, mighrt, brightcove, briht, broghter, bruoght, britht, bithright, b0ught, brighte, broight, brighton, brigit, britt, burioto, fubright, wraght, righty, vright, btight, b5ight, b4ight, brjght, brkght, br9ght, br8ght, brifht, brivht, bribht, brihht, briyht, briggt, brigbt, brigjt, brigut, brigyt, brighr, brighf, brighg, brigh6, vbright, bvright, nbright, bnright, hbright, bhright, gbright, bgright, breight, bdright, bfright, brfight, btright, brtight, b5right, br5ight, b4right, bruight, brjight, brijght, brkight, brikght, brioght, br9ight, bri9ght, br8ight, bri8ght, brifght, brigfht, brivght, brigvht, bribght, brigbht, brihght, brighht, briyght, brigyht, britght, brighgt, brighbt, brignht, brighnt, brigjht, brighjt, briguht, brighut, brighyt, brighrt, brighft, brightf, brightg, brigh6t, bright6, brigh5t, bright5, rbight, bbright, brright, bright, jright, fright, b2ight, bzight, bsight, bryght, brmght, brhght, briwht, brioht, bricht, brieht, brigxt, briglt, brigh4, brighd, brighp, brighv, brighu, brayeght, breyeght, bwright, b right, br ight, bri ght, brig ht, brigh t.
Definition of bright:
- To be or become over- ripe.
- To be or become overripe, as wheat, barley, or hops.
- See Brite, v. i.
- Splendor; brightness.
- with brightness; " the stars shone brilliantly"; " the windows glowed jewel bright"
- full or promise; " had a bright future in publishing"; " the scandal threatened an abrupt end to a promising political career"
- having lots of light either natural or artificial; " the room was bright and airy"; " a stage bright with spotlights"
- emitting or reflecting light readily or in large amounts; " the sun was bright and hot"; " a bright sunlit room"
- not made dim or less bright; " undimmed headlights"; " surprisingly the curtain started to rise while the houselights were still undimmed"
- having striking color; " bright greens"; " brilliant tapestries"; " a bird with vivid plumage"
- splendid; " the bright stars of stage and screen"; " a bright moment in history"; " the bright pageantry of court"
- characterized by happiness or gladness; " bright faces"; " all the world seems bright and gay"
- characterized by quickness and ease in learning; " some children are brighter in one subject than another"; " smart children talk earlier than the average"
- Radiating or reflecting light; shedding or having much light; shining; luminous; not dark.
- Transmitting light; clear; transparent.
- Having qualities that render conspicuous or attractive, or that affect the mind as light does the eye; resplendent with charms; as, bright beauty.
- Sparkling with wit; lively; vivacious; shedding cheerfulness and joy around; cheerful; cheery.
- Illustrious; glorious.
- Manifest to the mind, as light is to the eyes; clear; evident; plain.
- Of brilliant color; of lively hue or appearance.
- Showing light; brilliant; shining; glorious; witty; lively; fortunate; glowing.
- Shining: full of light: clear: beautiful: clever: illustrious.
- Shining; clear; illustrious; clever.
- Full of light; shining; brilliant; quick- witted; cheery; illustrious.
- Shining; full of light; brilliant; transparent; clear; evident; resplendent with charms; illustrious; glorious; witty; ingenious; lively.
- Shining; clear; illustrious; evident; clever.