Common misspellings for cancer:
canue, canester, cancil, concem, counce, canoer, candey, cahce, cchance, cjance, cancele, concen, councern, nuiccance, conceen, ancer, cahnce, cnacel, cocern, annoucer, cncern, dnacer, rancer, vacancey, catcer, canies, cabcer, corncern, consrer, chancee, cahnces, concers, concer, cacner, conscern, cancern, canuse, cuncur, janers, consuer, concepy, canced, cance, canera, cancas, caces, concirn, licance, consciou, conciere, chacnes, canccer, counser, currancey, jander, occuance, hecnce, cnahce, nucance, clancey, concel, conceern, jance, carcer, urgancey, concerm, clocer, canery, wanzer, cnter, conheceu, canwe, canser, coniseur, quancet, conziair, chnce, coccer, uncer, conncern, cence, canse, connasieur, coniser, anwzer, chancer, dacnce, corncen, cncer, cancar, cancell, chnace, camcer, cansee, canncell, concep, anscer, conoseur, canncel, nuicance, concearn, chanceo, caoncert, cathcer, canaster, cahance, janero, camce, cansel, checnce, canbcer, canceed, canecr, curcer, cankor, bakance, cansell, corcern, jancie, bcancer, canme, councere, oncer, cadance, cander, cannor, chacnce, onace, carceer, chanace, canselor, cancr, canver, hance, caenter, cheance, conser, cancert, cnacer, chancew, canset, acquance, awncer, cncert, cencer, concerd, cances, conciter, ccurance, clincer, clance, ganced, consier, cansider, carcers, councer, concierg, concuer, canbe, sicance, agancey, can'r, cncel, canceer, cacer, cancks, canuck, casern, hcance, cnocern, cooncern, corncer, scnceie, janice, launcer, xancer, vancer, fancer, dancer, czncer, csncer, cwncer, cqncer, cajcer, cahcer, canxer, cancwr, cancsr, cancdr, cancrr, canc4r, canc3r, cancee, cancef, cancet, cance5, cance4, xcancer, cxancer, vcancer, cvancer, fcancer, cfancer, dcancer, cdancer, czancer, cazncer, csancer, casncer, cwancer, cawncer, cqancer, caqncer, cabncer, camncer, canmcer, cajncer, canjcer, cahncer, canhcer, canxcer, cancxer, canvcer, cancver, canfcer, cancfer, candcer, cancder, cancwer, cancewr, cancser, cancesr, cancedr, cancrer, cancerr, canc4er, cance4r, canc3er, cance3r, cancere, cancerd, cancefr, cancerf, cancetr, cance5r, cancer5, cancer4, acncer, cancre, ccancer, caancer, canncer, cancer, sancer, kancer, gancer, aancer, cincer, ccncer, ca.cer, caocer, canaer, cancur, cancmr, cancgr, cance2, canceb, cancez, cancev, c ancer, ca ncer, can cer, canc er, cance r.
Definition of cancer:
- type genus of the family Cancridae
- the fourth sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about June 21 to July 22
- a small zodiacal constellation in the northern hemisphere; between Leo and Gemini
- ( astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Cancer
- A genus of decapod Crustacea, including some of the most common shore crabs of Europe and North America, as the rock crab, Jonah crab, etc. See Crab.
- Formerly, any malignant growth, esp. one attended with great pain and ulceration, with cachexia and progressive emaciation. It was so called, perhaps, from the great veins which surround it, compared by the ancients to the claws of a crab. The term is now restricted to such a growth made up of aggregations of epithelial cells, either without support or embedded in the meshes of a trabecular framework.
- One of the twelve divisions, called Signs, through which the sun passes in its yearly course; this sign, represented by a crab, is the northernmost point of the sun's course; the sign of the summer solstice, or the time when the sun is farthest from the equator; cancer, a disease characterized by a tumor or growth very dangerous to life.
- 1. Any malignant neoplasm. 2. Specifically, carcinoma as distinguished from sarcoma.
- See Carcinoma.
- An eating, spreading tumor or canker, supposed to resemble a crab: a sign of the zodiac.
- An eating tumor.
- Sign of the crab in the zodiac.
- A malignant and commonly fatal tumor; any inveterate and spreading evil.
- The Crab, a zodiacal constellation or sign. See TROPIC.
- The crab; one of the signs of the zodiac, the sign of the summer solstice; a very painful eating tumour, presenting the appearance of a crab with its claws extended.
- A spreading sore on the body or in some internal part, very painful and very fatal; a crab; one of the signs of the zodiac.