Common misspellings for candle:
candt, kindley, cowardley, cancil, canncle, canadate, candi, candlies, candey, landlaw, condular, catle, canle, kindel, canadien, chandaleer, ahndle, candel, candellight, landlor, chandller, cnacel, cantre, contiule, chandiler, conuld, cantell, kenadll, cliantel, contlol, cancale, kandall, cansle, contliue, candelit, cradel, candiaen, canoli, cannadate, candite, candeloro, canchola, carnivle, candl, scoundel, candie, concle, kendel, sandler, contole, canlled, canel, candelle, cannible, canhelp, canula, kindely, gandpa, canael, conrlo, gondla, cantake, condle, kndle, candels, chandilear, condlude, gandthi, canlt, canaled, vandel, candal, canell, caddle, scandle, chandleir, cudle, candaite, cahnnel, sandle, canecl, canicule, cnadle, caudle, canadite, kendle, canddles, cocadile, cancle, cernatlie, kndly, gundala, chondyle, cnadles, candleight, candalier, canfeel, cantlop, canncel, candily, cadle, canplay, candil, mckindley, canale, kendale, sandel, scandel, cansel, contoler, candan, kaindly, randel, secondle, cantolope, candelight, cansell, bondle, candlit, candals, scandale, chandaler, andle, chandalear, canable, catlle, connlle, curuntley, cathdrel, andlow, landl, cannolei, glandale, craddle, caneled, candlight, candate, canlde, candly, cancl, conlet, kendull, candaa, gandolf, eknowedlee, candeled, kindlu, candlebra, gondela, canible, canolia, caandle, gandof, candia, cncel, canndle, candure, cardnel, cadol, caudul, chandlear, chandell, contulue, contorle, gendale, jandome, kendal, cindly, lauerndale, pundle, cshedule, csheudle, xandle, vandle, fandle, dandle, czndle, csndle, cwndle, cqndle, cabdle, camdle, cajdle, cahdle, canxle, canfle, canrle, canele, candke, candpe, candoe, candlw, candls, candld, candlr, candl4, candl3, xcandle, cxandle, vcandle, cvandle, fcandle, cfandle, dcandle, cdandle, czandle, cazndle, csandle, casndle, cwandle, cawndle, cqandle, caqndle, cabndle, canbdle, camndle, canmdle, cajndle, canjdle, cahndle, canhdle, cansdle, candsle, canxdle, candxle, cancdle, candcle, canfdle, candfle, canrdle, candrle, canedle, candkle, candlke, candple, candlpe, candole, candloe, candlwe, candlew, candlse, candles, candlde, candled, candlre, candler, candl4e, candle4, candl3e, candle3, cndle, cande, acndle, cadnle, ccandle, canddle, candlle, candlee, candle, kandle, gandle, aandle, cindle, cendle, ccndle, ca.dle, cafdle, caldle, caodle, cantle, canlle, candde, candhe, candne, candme, candlu, candlm, candlg, c andle, ca ndle, can dle, cand le, candl e.
Definition of candle:
- examine eggs for freshness by holding them against a light
- the basic unit of luminous intensity adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites; equal to 1/ 60 of the luminous intensity per square centimeter of a black body radiating at the temperature of 2, 046 degrees Kelvin
- A slender, cylindrical body of tallow, containing a wick composed of loosely twisted linen of cotton threads, and used to furnish light.
- That which gives light; a luminary.
- A slender rounded body of tallow, wax, or other fatty material, inclosing a wick of cotton, and used to furnish light.
- Wax, tallow, or other like substance surrounding a wick: a light.
- Cylinder of fatty matter containing a wick, for burning.
- A round body made of tallow or any fatty matter, with a wick in the centre, used to give light; a light or luminary; rush- candles, the pith of rushes dipped in tallow.