Common misspellings for cellular:
circlular, failurlar, celluilte, celllar, cellur, sililar, cirular, halelulah, celular, cellulars, cellulos, cerbellar, celuloid, cercular, cellualr, celullar, couslelor, cellullar, cellulete, ceullar, ceilar, cirlular, selual, celluloce, cellblock, celluar, heullaluha, cellsl, celluer, celulite, silmular, cingular, celerly, celluler, ciclular, cirriular, celarly, sellular, celulete, celluloe, secluar, xellular, vellular, fellular, dellular, cwllular, csllular, cdllular, crllular, c4llular, c3llular, ceklular, ceplular, ceolular, celkular, celpular, celoular, cellylar, cellhlar, celljlar, cellilar, cell8lar, cell7lar, cellukar, cellupar, celluoar, cellulzr, cellulsr, cellulwr, cellulqr, cellulae, cellulad, cellulaf, cellulat, cellula5, cellula4, xcellular, cxellular, vcellular, cvellular, fcellular, cfellular, dcellular, cdellular, cwellular, cewllular, csellular, cesllular, cedllular, crellular, cerllular, c4ellular, ce4llular, c3ellular, ce3llular, cekllular, celklular, cepllular, celplular, ceollular, celolular, cellkular, cellpular, celloular, cellyular, celluylar, cellhular, celluhlar, celljular, cellujlar, celliular, celluilar, cell8ular, cellu8lar, cell7ular, cellu7lar, celluklar, cellulkar, celluplar, cellulpar, celluolar, celluloar, cellulzar, cellulazr, cellulsar, cellulasr, cellulwar, cellulawr, cellulqar, cellulaqr, cellulaer, cellulare, celluladr, cellulard, cellulafr, cellularf, cellulatr, cellulart, cellula5r, cellular5, cellula4r, cellular4, ellular, cllular, cellulr, cellula, ecllular, clelular, cellluar, cellulra, ceellular, celllular, celluular, cellulaar, cellularr, kellular, gellular, bellular, cullular, cmllular, callular, cgllular, cedlular, cehlular, cenlular, cemlular, celdular, celhular, celnular, celmular, cell5lar, cellelar, cellqlar, cellwlar, celltlar, celludar, celluhar, cellunar, cellumar, cellulir, cellulcr, cellula2, cellulab, cellulaz, cellulav, cellulap, cellulas, c ellular, ce llular, cel lular, cell ular, cellu lar, cellul ar, cellula r.
Definition of cellular:
- A plant without spiral vessels. Cellular membrane, or tissue, that which consists of an infinite number of minute cells communicating with one another.
- characterized by or divided into or containing cells or compartments ( the smallest organizational or structural unit of an organism or organization); " the cellular construction of a beehive"; " any effective opposition to a totalitarian regime must be secretive and cellular"; " a cellular phone uses a network of shortrange transmitters located in overlapping cells"
- relating to cells; " cellular walls"; " cellular physiology"
- Consisting of, or containing, cells; of or pertaining to a cell or cells.
- Consisting of, or containing, cells.
- Pertaining to, consisting of, or having, cells.
- 1. Relating to, derived from, or composed of cells. 2. Areolar, having numerous compartments or interstices.
- Having cells or relating to cells.
- Consisting of cells.
- Of, pertaining to, or like a cell or cells.
- Or consisting of cells.
- [ Latin] Pert. or consisting of cells.
Usage examples for cellular
You all know that curious cellular matter which constitutes the elementary tissues of vegetables? The Moon-Voyage by Jules Verne