Common misspellings for centre:
cilatro, cetre, scientice, cenury, centred, scenary, sentre, santero, centrer, centeric, sentrie, entrey, centry, venutre, centar, cuntry, centerer, centiry, centra, cetnre, celentro, countre, centrry, centyry, centuary, centural, secertiry, cennter, centerfor, entra, cenetr, centuey, cerature, enttree, cemtary, genture, centrury, centet, ceneter, cemertrey, cilture, centrl, cente, cematary, centea, centere, centrla, enture, centi, ventrue, cantre, cemetry, scientif, cenetral, centrol, entrie, centeral, cementry, contry, centreal, cnetury, centuray, sencire, enitre, eentire, cenrury, cntre, centrelly, centern, ferniture, cenre, 20thcentury, secertary, centuy, cernter, cenetrs, contiure, cenered, cental, centenery, cenntral, senareo, centerat, centuru, centuiry, cnetre, contrry, cetra, centrers, centsa, centery, cenry, spenditure, centrel, scenere, scenry, cenutry, centurie, secertry, centrs, centured, centrre, mentorer, centerly, senireo, centr, mcintire, entrer, ceemtery, cemitery, cntury, centic, centraol, cintron, centter, centurt, century21, centrerd, centage, junture, centrial, scentece, scencario, cuntrey, cyntyh, centaury, centabo, centerm, bacinetry, entaire, centruty, ciountry, centyral, 21century, cuntery, cylindre, centurty, ceiteria, conture, sentery, contire, sintra, tenture, ceneters, entore, sceondary, ceteria, cemetray, centor, ceneterd, enetr, enttire, contree, cencere, sente, centurey, entirer, scenerey, sencere, macintyre, enetire, recentry, cernatlie, cenntury, centrus, centerlly, cenrer, cenetered, mcentire, centrey, cented, scenireo, centrale, centerl, centum, sceendary, hentry, scenereo, mentore, thentire, cemertry, entiire, entre, contro, cenetre, celontro, singiture, centerd, centrery, centeal, ciertria, centres, centruy, cemtre, contrey, contri, centary, centrak, certeria, cirtera, ciuntry, cemtery, cenario, swntce, centur, senciere, celantro, lendre, contiry, centece, centy, pinetree, wentr, sntire, centrai, centaral, centuty, senereo, doesn'tr, hizrentra, centeruy, enntry, cewntury, cencore, saintuarey, ceriteria, jobcentre, entiure, cenery, cematry, gendre, sendrom, scientrfic, countrer, cefeteria, senatro, funtire, cintrol, gentre, centaly, sentive, cilentro, entiere, centiury, enitire, midcentury, ientire, centeres, centuar, cietria, centerfire, sentce, scenerie, centrral, senure, entere, senter, senrt, cinter, centarl, cntr, wasn'tr, centuruy, cetury, sentae, ciruitry, centure, cenetary, ceature, cerntan, mentoree, cenerio, centerv, ventre, mcinytre, scenareo, sceniero, centerof, cenutury, contreau, eintire, macintre, centrual, centile, entr, centinery, centre, centro, centrum, centre's, cenertal, centerel, centtral, centrie, ceentury, cilantr, c0untry, certiriea, enteire, dentry, mcintrye, sceondlary, secetry, sentr, xentre, fentre, dentre, cwntre, csntre, cdntre, crntre, c4ntre, c3ntre, cebtre, cejtre, cehtre, cenrre, cenfre, cengre, cenyre, cen6re, cen5re, centde, centfe, centte, cent5e, cent4e, centrw, centrd, centr4, centr3, xcentre, cxentre, vcentre, cventre, fcentre, cfentre, dcentre, cdentre, cwentre, cewntre, csentre, cesntre, cedntre, crentre, cerntre, c4entre, ce4ntre, c3entre, ce3ntre, cebntre, cenbtre, cemntre, cenmtre, cejntre, cenjtre, cehntre, cenhtre, cenrtre, cenftre, centfre, cengtre, centgre, cenytre, centyre, cen6tre, cent6re, cen5tre, cent5re, centree, centdre, centrde, centrfe, centtre, centrte, centr5e, cent4re, centr4e, centrwe, centrew, centrse, centre4, centr3e, centre3, ecntre, cenrte, ccentre, ceentre, cenntre, kentre, aentre, bentre, cuntre, cmntre, cgntre, ce.tre, ceftre, celtre, ceotre, cen4re, cendre, cenpre, cenvre, cent2e, centbe, centze, centve, centpe, centse, centru, centrm, centrg, scentre, c entre, ce ntre, cen tre, cent re, centr e.
Definition of centre:
- To be collected to a point; to be placed in the centre. Centre of gravity, the point about which the parts of a body, when left free, exactly balance each other.
- To place in or on a center; draw to a center; determine the center of; be or converge in the center.
- To place or fix in the center or on a central point.
- To collect to a point; to concentrate.
- To form a recess or indentation for the reception of a center.
- the sweet central portion of a piece of candy that is enclosed in chocolate or some other covering
- Alt. of seal
- Alt. of punch
- To be placed in a center; to be central.
- To be collected to a point; to be concentrated; to rest on, or gather about, as a center.
- To meet in a centre.
- move into the center; " That vase in the picture is not centered"
- To place on a centre; to collect to a point.
- To place on the middle point; to collect to one point; to settle exclusively on one object; to rest on.
- a building dedicated to a particular activity; " they were raising money to build a new center for research"
- a cluster of nerve cells governing a specific bodily process; " in most people the speech center is in the left hemisphere"
- a point equidistant from the ends of a line or the extremities of a figure
- a place where some particular activity is concentrated; " they received messages from several centers"
- a low- lying region in central France
- The middle point of anything, esp. of a circle; the middle.
- The middle point of anything, especially of a circle.
- The middle point of anything; the middle or central object; the head of an organization; a middle party; the troops in the line between the wings.
- The middle point or place.