Common misspellings for chronic:
tachypenic, pharaonic, chrionic, ceranmic, ceranic, shronic, chronci, chrnoic, cronic, chrunch, chronical, neuronic, croniq, chroni, chroinc, chrinic, chron's, crhonic, cronick, choronic, chonic, chrging, heronic, chrons, chrun, shmanic, cronnick, chrony, chronicaly, crinic, achronic, chronium, chroinic, chroic, chrones, morronic, chronolgy, achronym, scerenic, veronic, irronic, charenge, chrone, coronic, currenyc, chrnonic, chronis, aronic, churnig, chornic, choronolgy, tachypneic, churrning, chroncle, chirognomy, chronicly, chorionic, chrono, charange, chiroscuro, chlorotic, checink, eronic, subchoronic, chrinicle, chrnic, anachronic, cherrypick, chrion, chnronic, chronioc, chronilocail, chruning, chiron, moraonic, shamonic, xhronic, vhronic, fhronic, dhronic, cgronic, cbronic, cnronic, cjronic, curonic, cyronic, cheonic, chdonic, chfonic, chtonic, ch5onic, ch4onic, chrknic, chrlnic, chrpnic, chr0nic, chr9nic, chrobic, chrojic, chrohic, chronuc, chronjc, chronkc, chronoc, chron9c, chron8c, chronix, chroniv, chronif, chronid, xchronic, cxhronic, vchronic, cvhronic, fchronic, cfhronic, dchronic, cdhronic, cghronic, chgronic, cbhronic, chbronic, cnhronic, cjhronic, chjronic, cuhronic, churonic, cyhronic, chyronic, cheronic, chreonic, chdronic, chrdonic, chfronic, chrfonic, chtronic, chrtonic, ch5ronic, chr5onic, ch4ronic, chr4onic, chrkonic, chroknic, chrlonic, chrolnic, chrponic, chropnic, chr0onic, chro0nic, chr9onic, chro9nic, chrobnic, chronbic, chromnic, chronmic, chrojnic, chronjic, chrohnic, chronhic, chronuic, chroniuc, chronijc, chronkic, chronikc, chronoic, chron9ic, chroni9c, chron8ic, chroni8c, chronixc, chronicx, chronivc, chronicv, chronifc, chronicf, chronidc, chronicd, hronic, chronc, hcronic, cchronic, chhronic, chrronic, chroonic, chronnic, chroniic, chronicc, chronic, khronic, ghronic, ahronic, bhronic, cxronic, clronic, cironic, ch2onic, chbonic, chzonic, chvonic, chponic, chsonic, chrgnic, chrmnic, chrnnic, chro.ic, chrofic, chrolic, chrooic, chronyc, chronac, chronmc, chronhc, chronik, chronig, chronia, chronib, chronayec, chroneyec, c hronic, ch ronic, chr onic, chro nic, chron ic, chroni c.
Definition of chronic:
- having a habit of long standing; " a chronic smoker"
- being long- lasting and recurrent or characterized by long suffering; " chronic indigestion"; " a chronic shortage of funds"; " a chronic invalid"
- Continuing for a long time; returning again and again; said of a disease.
- Of long duration, noting a disease of slow progress and long continuance.
- Of long standing; slow and continued.
- Lasting a long time; enduring.
- Relating to time; of long continuance. A chronic disease, one which is inveterate, or of long continuance, in distinction from an acute.