Common misspellings for collection:
colleaction, corrrection, colecting, collolation, colleration, collectioin, collectiing, reccollection, carletion, collectiosn, collectting, coilation, corliation, slelection, coleection, collectio, conlcusion, coviction, colllection, coaltion, colletion, collegebound, coorection, colloection, collectoion, collestion, colloction, colleciton, sellection, colelction, collecion, coonection, clloction, collecton, colliction, welection, coalistion, collectoin, commection, recorlection, cllectin, recoliction, collectiom, cliftion, colliation, comication, collabortion, calcuation, collecetion, collectiont, collabartion, colalition, reccolection, collution, colation, colection, collectiion, coollections, recolllection, coleections, collction, ellection, corection, coolection, colllecting, recolection, solection, sclection, collectin, dcollection, collecttion, colectiong, coletion, locaction, colledtion, cloection, clollecting, neglection, collectionof, conlucsion, comlpetion, coletiaon, qualication, colecction, circulcation, collabeation, collecwon, calefaction, collimation, calucation, ecolocation, ollection, conplection, culcasion, colletction, colloections, corecction, collecction, coloection, colonication, collectiable, collaction, collectiong, callection, colocation, collectioins, colelcting, colllections, colecten, collistion, qualiication, colections, colclusion, collectng, selelction, seclection, polluction, collectiob, coreection, coerction, recallection, collcetion, collectiona, clinictian, collecteing, covection, cojuction, cliniction, comlication, clebation, clecnching, colitition, colectin, collectioning, coolecting, cllection, colcetion, cornection, xollection, vollection, follection, dollection, cillection, ckllection, clllection, cpllection, c0llection, c9llection, coklection, coplection, colkection, colpection, collwction, collsction, colldction, collrction, coll4ction, coll3ction, collextion, collevtion, colleftion, collecrion, collecfion, collecgion, collecyion, collec6ion, collec5ion, collectuon, collectjon, collectkon, collectoon, collect9on, collect8on, collectiin, collectikn, collectiln, collectipn, collecti0n, collecti9n, collectioj, collectioh, xcollection, cxollection, vcollection, cvollection, fcollection, cfollection, cdollection, ciollection, coillection, ckollection, cokllection, clollection, cpollection, copllection, c0ollection, co0llection, c9ollection, co9llection, colklection, colplection, coollection, cololection, collkection, collpection, collwection, collewction, collsection, collesction, colldection, colledction, collrection, collerction, coll4ection, colle4ction, coll3ection, colle3ction, collexction, collecxtion, collevction, collecvtion, collefction, collecftion, collecdtion, collecrtion, collectrion, collectfion, collecgtion, collectgion, collecytion, collectyion, collec6tion, collect6ion, collec5tion, collect5ion, collectuion, collectiuon, collectjion, collectijon, collectkion, collectikon, collectioon, collect9ion, collecti9on, collect8ion, collecti8on, collectiokn, collectilon, collectioln, collectipon, collectiopn, collecti0on, collectio0n, collectio9n, collectiobn, collectionb, collectiomn, collectionm, collectiojn, collectionj, collectiohn, collectionh, ocllection, clolection, collection, colletcion, ccollection, colleection, collectionn, sollection, kollection, gollection, aollection, bollection, cgllection, cmllection, cnllection, codlection, cohlection, conlection, comlection, coldection, colhection, colnection, colmection, colluction, collmction, collgction, collektion, collegtion, colleation, collebtion, collec4ion, collecdion, collecpion, collecvion, collecuion, collectyon, collectaon, collectmon, collecthon, collectimn, collectinn, collectiof, collectiol, collectioo, collectayeon, collecteyeon, c ollection, co llection, col lection, coll ection, colle ction, collec tion, collect ion, collecti on, collectio n.
Definition of collection:
- The Christians in Palestine, from various causes, suffered from poverty. Paul awakened an interest in them among the Gentile churches, and made pecuniary collections in their behalf ( Acts 24:17 ; Romans 15:25 Romans 15:26 ; 1 Corinthians 16:1-3 ; 2 co 8:9 ; Galatians 2:10 ).
- the act of gathering something together
- a publication containing a variety of works
- A gathering or assemblage of objects or of persons.
- A gathering of money for charitable or other purposes, as by passing a contribution box for freewill offerings.
- That which is obtained in payment of demands.
- An accumulation of any substance.
- The act of inferring or concluding from premises or observed facts; also, that which is inferred.
- The jurisdiction of a collector of excise.
- The act of gathering together; a mass; a crowd; an assemblage of works of art, or natural objects; a contribution to a special object.
- Act of collecting: that which is collected: an assemblage: a heap or mass: a book of selections.
- Act of collecting; that which is collected; assemblage.
- A collecting; persons or things collected; an accumulation.
- The act of collecting; that which is collected; an assemblage; a mass; a heap; a sum collected for a religions or charitable purposo; a gathering, as of matter in an abscess; deduction; inference.
- The act of gathering; an assemblage or crowd; a contribution; a sum gathered for a charitable purpose; a book of extracts; a selection of works in painting or sculpture not large enough to form a gallery; a selection of prints without regard to number.