Common misspellings for community:
comunist, comunitie, communwty, comminite, comuniate, comuintiy, commuinty, cummunity, comunitys, commentor, commernt, commosity, communitaion, communi, communiity, communitees, comminutiy, comuunity, communitty, comuity, commuist, comuinty, commecnt, comunity, commodaty, commdoity, coounty, communicaty, caminto, communnist, commnate, coommunity, communciate, commujity, communityh, communsit, coninutiy, ommunity, communitive, communcaite, cumoity, hummanity, communiate, cumunity, commmit, commu7nity, coummunity, cummuntity, commentry, coummuinty, communties, communtity, comminuity, commontary, comnunity, communitties, commimnet, couinty, communciator, communit, communitey, communual, communitiers, comunety, commontly, zumanity, commanlity, commidity, communte, coomiubnity, commityte, communtiys, coumnity, commintary, communuity, comminute, communitiy, commonity, communitcae, couunty, commurity, communatys, commuiate, couminity, communtty, communitate, communityy, commuite, commodiyt, communitly, communuty, communinity, comoddity, cominity, communiative, communinty, communiry, cammunity, communaty, componite, comunatis, commenrt, communety, commility, cumunatys, communityof, comuntiy, communitym, commnute, commuinity, communiites, comunikate, communitee, commnuity, comunicte, communiteis, communst, communnity, commuit, comminig, commente, commumity, cmmunity, communty's, communicte, communiting, comunitty, communiyt, catmount, comunitee, comingto, conunity, comunial, communitieis, conmmunity, copunty, commnist, commununity, cimmunity, communithy, communitie's, comendy, acommunity, comuncat, cvommunity, commuitte, commutity, communter, coiunty, commnet, communtis, commentay, communitiies, communmity, communtiy, comnmunity, ammunity, coumunity, commintiy, commuicate, comunit, comuninty, commont, communioty, camunitys, communiyty, coumminity, commnucat, commdity, communiceta, communiy, comminist, commenmt, communitys, communative, commality, commity, ocmmunity, comodoity, omunity, wwmmunitiww, comunty, commodoty, commitity, communittee, commucate, commadaty, comminality, comuntit, commuity, comunicae, communityt, comuntity, communty, comunitiy, comminuist, cumminity, commuinites, communyty, communiities, comminty, cornnunity, ccommunity, copmmunity, commmunity, companty, coninuity, cummuity, communicty, commounity, communitywith, commant, humunity, commnunity, commondity, commnity, communityl, cummunities, coumminty, comutitey, comminitte, commuunity, comminity, commenta, communiuty, commuinties, commiunty, communirty, commonility, comounity, commanality, commentw, comidity, cominuty, comminly, communictor, commiunities, comumnity, commiossind, communitity, communium, sommunity, cummity, coummity, communial, communivate, commenty, comuniti, comminuate, commuciate, communited, communituy, communitu, ciommunity, commnuty, commjnity, compunet, commuty, comminttee, communti, commadity, immuntiy, comunittie, comunaty, cummuinty, coummunty, commidty, communicae, commutiy, communityr, comminuty, commnt, communital, communitae, commentin, commuinities, commonanlity, communiety, immunit, comadity, comunacte, communnities, komunist, communitie, commuicte, communate, comunite, commuacate, communacte, commiunity, communicy, comunnity, coummunities, immunty, comumminty, comunitity, commently, comuitiy, coomunity, communt, conunty, committity, communilty, comuinity, immuinty, commuynity, commoidity, commujnity, communitary, couminty, commint, coummuntiy, commiit, commenet, commuunities, commincaite, compunaty, communicta, comeinto, communiated, cvomment, coummnity, cumumanty, comminet, communtiies, commoidyt, cumminty, communite, communicity, commisiart, communitor, communica, communitry, communits, commoidty, communcity, comint, cumnity, cominty, communnitty, commumnity, communityu, comunitate, commantary, commiuntiy, commenator, commteeite, commodoity, commodotiy, comotity, commoinly, comunality, coummuicate, commuinoun, ccommunities, communitave, communittys, camunity, comnity, comunnitee, comutiy, conmunity, cuminity, cummumity, cummunitor, copmaint, counnty, thecommunity, canthoid, caanthoid, ccanthoid, cacent, cccent, ccented, cacented, cccented, ccentuate, cacentuate, cccentuate, ccommodate, cacommodate, cccommodate, ccouchement, cacouchement, cccouchement, cacount, cccount, cned, caned, ccned, conite, caonite, cconite, cquaint, caquaint, ccquaint, cquainted with, caquainted with, xommunity, vommunity, fommunity, dommunity, ckmmunity, clmmunity, cpmmunity, c0mmunity, c9mmunity, cokmunity, cojmunity, comkunity, comjunity, commynity, commhnity, comm8nity, comm7nity, commubity, commuhity, communjty, communkty, communoty, commun9ty, commun8ty, communify, communigy, communiyy, communi6y, communi5y, communitt, communitg, communith, communit7, communit6, xcommunity, cxommunity, vcommunity, fcommunity, cfommunity, dcommunity, cdommunity, coimmunity, ckommunity, cokmmunity, clommunity, colmmunity, cpommunity, c0ommunity, co0mmunity, c9ommunity, co9mmunity, comkmunity, cojmmunity, comjmunity, commkunity, commjunity, commyunity, commhunity, commuhnity, comm8unity, commu8nity, comm7unity, commubnity, communbity, communjity, communhity, communijty, communkity, communikty, communoity, commun9ity, communi9ty, commun8ity, communi8ty, communifty, communitfy, communigty, communitgy, communi6ty, communit6y, communi5ty, communit5y, communityg, communit7y, community7, community6, cmomunity, community, kommunity, gommunity, aommunity, bommunity, cgmmunity, cmmmunity, cnmmunity, co-munity, coemunity, coimunity, colmunity, com-unity, comeunity, comiunity, comlunity, comm5nity, commenity, commqnity, commwnity, commtnity, commu.ity, commufity, commulity, commuoity, communmty, communhty, communi4y, communidy, communipy, communivy, communiuy, communit9, communiti, communitq, communitx, communayety, communeyety, commuknity, c ommunity, co mmunity, com munity, comm unity, commu nity, commun ity, communi ty, communit y.
Definition of community:
- ( ecology) a group of interdependent organisms inhabiting the same region and interacting with each other
- a group of people living in a particular local area; " the team is drawn from all parts of the community"
- a group of people having ethnic or cultural or religious characteristics in common; " the Christian community of the apostolic age"; " he was well known throughout the Catholic community"
- a group of nations having common interests; " they hoped to join the NATO community"
- a district where people live; occupied primarily by private residences
- common ownership; " they shared a community of possessions"
- agreement as to goals; " the preachers and the bootleggers found they had a community of interests"
- Common possession or enjoyment; participation; as, a community of goods.
- A body of people having common rights, privileges, or interests, or living in the same place under the same laws and regulations; as, a community of monks. Hence a number of animals living in a common home or with some apparent association of interests.
- Society at large; a commonwealth or state; a body politic; the public, or people in general.
- Common character; likeness.
- Commonness; frequency.
- Common possession or enjoyment: people having common rights, etc.; the public or people in general.
- Possession in common; the public; people of any place.
- A body politic; people of any place; the public.
- Participation; identity; likeness.
- The public or people in general; a society of people having common rights and privileges, or common interests, or living under the same laws and regulations; an association, especially of persons maintaining the same religious tenets and discipline; common possession; common character.
Usage examples for community
Assuming then that art,- and for the purposes of this argument moving pictures and crook plays will be included under that heading,- takes the place of life for a great many people, what do we find about the pernicious effect of happy novels and plays upon the community in general? Seeing Things at Night by Heywood Broun