Common misspellings for complex:
complys, somplex, compulcary, cmplex, complect, compless, camoplage, clomplex, complecs, comlex, commoplace, dulplex, complexses, commplex, dubplex, complence, comples, complexed, compley, copmplex, complec, catoplexy, comlplex, coomplex, compelxity, complexing, complkete, comlpexity, couplkes, acomplex, komplex, coplex, complice, complexit, googleplex, complxes, complexe, compler, complez, compells, compelx, cpmplex, complexies, complx, memplex, comlpex, complet, ocmplex, complax, comeplex, complese, compex, complen, compleats, complets, complexl, complexety, complextiy, compulses, compplex, complext, compleyely, completx, comoplex, complee, complic, complix, conplex, complexty, complexiety, complaex, complexs, coomplexity, compleax, compliex, coxplex, compltes, complege, ciniplex, complexx, complexidy, omplypics, xomplex, vomplex, fomplex, domplex, cimplex, ckmplex, clmplex, c0mplex, c9mplex, cokplex, cojplex, comolex, comllex, com-lex, com0lex, compkex, comppex, compoex, complwx, complsx, compldx, complrx, compl4x, compl3x, xcomplex, cxomplex, vcomplex, cvomplex, fcomplex, cfomplex, dcomplex, cdomplex, ciomplex, coimplex, ckomplex, cokmplex, colmplex, cpomplex, c0omplex, co0mplex, c9omplex, co9mplex, conmplex, comnplex, comkplex, cojmplex, comjplex, compolex, compllex, com-plex, comp-lex, com0plex, comp0lex, compklex, complkex, complpex, comploex, complwex, complewx, complsex, complesx, compldex, compledx, complrex, complerx, compl4ex, comple4x, compl3ex, comple3x, complezx, complexz, complecx, complexc, complexd, omplex, cmoplex, copmlex, complxe, ccomplex, compleex, gomplex, aomplex, bomplex, cgmplex, cmmplex, cnmplex, co-plex, coeplex, coiplex, cooplex, colplex, comxlex, comtlex, comrlex, comqlex, compdex, comphex, compnex, compmex, complux, complmx, complgx, comple8, compleh, complep, c omplex, co mplex, compl ex, comple x.
Definition of complex:
- a whole structure ( as a building) made up of interconnected or related structures
- a conceptual whole made up of complicated and related parts
- ( psychoanalysis) a combination of emotions and impulses that have been rejected from awareness but still influence a person's behavior
- a compound described in terms of the central atom to which other atoms are bound or coordinated
- a conceptual whole made up of complicated and related parts; " the complex of shopping malls, houses, and roads created a new town"
- Composed of two or more parts; composite; not simple; as, a complex being; a complex idea.
- Involving many parts; complicated; intricate.
- Assemblage of related things; collection; complication.
- Composed of various parts; involved; intricate; not simple; as, a complex machine.
- 1. Anything made up of a number of related parts, noting especially the aggregate of symptoms associated with a certain morbid condition, a syndrome, a symptom- complex. 2. In psychology, all the ideas, feelings, impressions, etc., associated with a given subject. 3. Specifically, in psychoanalysis, an idea or group of ideas associated with a tone of unpleasantness which tends to keep it out of consciousness. 4. Intricate, complicated.
- Composed of more than one, or of many parts: not simple: intricate: difficult.
- Complicated; of many parts.
- Consisting of various parts; complicated; intricate.
- Composed of many parts; not simple; complicated; intricate. See Complected.
- Intricate; composed of two or more parts or things; not simple; difficult.