Common misspellings for consider:
considerby, consoder, consilour, consdier, consilor, connisseur, geniside, considter, cosinder, consice, consired, concider, consile, consuern, consicder, consede, concederd, concsider, gansvoort, coniside, consierge, condider, conniseur, oneside, counsiler, connesieur, conceiger, consieded, consiers, condeser, consern, conside, condsier, consiider, connosieur, concided, consuner, coinside, iconsider, consiece, concite, cosider, consrer, consideate, consdiers, connosuier, reonsider, consisce, conisider, conciler, conviced, conneticet, constet, conscern, consuerm, consites, conssider, cansiter, conset, conserder, reconsitter, consilar, ocnsider, considerme, considere, concieder, consited, connesiuer, reconcider, conencide, consuer, condistor, conisit, considerd, consisit, cunsider, constitue, coinicide, consciou, conciere, kingsized, coinsided, conciterd, consiege, conniseure, concidere, gencide, connaiseur, considerig, consnet, consieved, cocider, concide, conseaded, consirned, conisder, counsiller, reconsidder, comsider, consisder, consise, consideing, consert, coensided, connisure, consinder, reconisder, conider, consister, fanside, considore, consitute, consideed, conciare, coencided, conisders, concder, condsdier, condiserd, consieve, onsider, considerer, consder, concides, connosiuers, coniseur, considard, constomer, conisour, coinsade, conziair, consued, consler, consimer, concideed, consided, connosuer, monoside, constr, reconsder, connsider, connasieur, consederd, coniser, considier, cosnider, consit, considerly, considerr, conicide, consluer, consite, condersider, conslude, consield, considure, consierd, consearn, considar, consitied, counryside, consiter, conciderd, conseder, consieder, xconsider, countyside, contaier, conserd, townside, conoseur, consiters, conciet, consiten, contsitue, cinsider, coiencide, consicer, consitter, conisted, coensides, concidor, considt, sonsider, reconsiter, conisseur, concize, consedir, conscice, coencides, crosside, considder, consived, consieous, coeinside, connessouier, coinsides, considr, consimate, consirded, condsider, considee, connossieur, toconsider, consient, conder, consmer, genoside, cnsider, conciede, coencide, comcider, conciders, consides, conincide, cosndier, conciderer, consie, consiered, sconsider, considert, conseider, concied, connisuer, condisder, cosidder, consiterd, coinsider, cconsider, considera, consideer, reconsieder, cunstomer, coicide, conceader, consird, jimsadar, condiser, conser, reconsideer, considor, copensate, conserv, concinder, connesuer, contuide, constied, coninside, condier, conscider, conseded, conisiseur, quonsit, consised, consedes, conciter, concidder, contiuers, consuder, consdider, coenside, consier, consive, conceide, cansider, concierg, connoisuer, conisides, concerder, contieu, consitely, donwside, convide, connosuire, cionsider, consdn, considet, conseders, consigor, consitiet, consatia, reconceder, xonsider, vonsider, fonsider, donsider, cknsider, clnsider, cpnsider, c0nsider, c9nsider, cobsider, cojsider, cohsider, conaider, conzider, conxider, coneider, conwider, consjder, conskder, cons9der, cons8der, consiser, consixer, consifer, consirer, consieer, considwr, considsr, considdr, considrr, consid4r, consid3r, considef, conside5, conside4, cxonsider, vconsider, cvonsider, fconsider, cfonsider, dconsider, cdonsider, ckonsider, coknsider, clonsider, colnsider, cponsider, copnsider, c0onsider, co0nsider, c9onsider, co9nsider, cobnsider, conbsider, comnsider, conmsider, cojnsider, conjsider, cohnsider, conhsider, conasider, consaider, conzsider, conszider, conxsider, consxider, conesider, conwsider, conswider, consuider, consiuder, consjider, consijder, conskider, consikder, consoider, consioder, cons9ider, consi9der, cons8ider, consi8der, considser, consixder, considxer, considcer, consifder, considfer, consirder, considrer, considwer, considewr, considesr, considedr, consid4er, conside4r, consid3er, conside3r, considefr, considerf, considetr, conside5r, consider5, consider4, cnosider, consiedr, considre, coonsider, consider, konsider, gonsider, aonsider, bonsider, cgnsider, cmnsider, cnnsider, co.sider, cofsider, colsider, coosider, con3ider, conqider, conrider, consyder, consader, consmder, conshder, consiler, considur, considmr, considgr, conside2, consideb, considez, considev, considep, consayeder, conseyeder, consighedr, c onsider, co nsider, con sider, cons ider, consi der, consid er, conside r.
Definition of consider:
- To fix the mind upon; treat with thoughtfulness; look upon; contemplate.
- To look at closely or carefully: to think or deliberate on: to take into account: to attend to: to reward.
- To look at closely; reflect upon; take into account.
- To reflect upon; ponder.
- To think to be; estimate; believe.
- To think well of; treat well.
- To make allowance for.
- To deliberate; reflect.
- To think seriously or carefully: to deliberate.
- give careful consideration to; " consider the possibility of moving"
- consider or deem to be; regard; " She views this quite differently from me"; " I consider her to be shallow"; " I don't see the situation quite as negatively as you do"
- regard or treat with consideration, respect, and esteem; " Please consider your family"
- consider, as of an example; " Take the case of China"; " Consider the following case"
- show consideration for; take into account; " You must consider her age"; " The judge considered the offender's youth and was lenient"
- look at carefully; study mentally; " view a problem"
- deem to be; " She views this quite differently from me"; " I consider her to be shallow"; " I don't see the situation quite as negatively as you do"
- take into consideration for exemplifying purposes; " Take the case of China"; " Consider the following case"
- To fix the mind on, with a view to a careful examination; to think on with care; to ponder; to study; to meditate on.
- To look at attentively; to observe; to examine.
- To have regard to; to take into view or account; to pay due attention to; to respect.
- To estimate; to think; to regard; to view.
- To think seriously; to make examination; to reflect; to deliberate.
- To hesitate.
- To think closely; cogitate.
- To fix the mind on; to think on with care; to ponder; to meditate on; to reflect; to deliberate.