Common misspellings for constituent:
consoistent, consitatnly, consitutients, constituenties, constantant, consituent, constatnt, constatuion, constiuent, consitituents, constitutients, constiton, consitent, consititued, constituiency, constistent, constitut, constituded, constituion, costituents, constiutuent, consitiuent, consitituion, constitutents, consituting, constitantly, constatantly, constatntly, constatnly, constitant, constiutants, constituions, consultatnt, constituin, consitituional, constituon, consitant, constituient, constitued, constistently, consultatant, constituiton, constint, consistont, consentment, constestant, consoltent, consititent, coinstatnt, consltatnt, conssistent, constistant, constutuent, constultant, constistnetly, constititon, constituinal, constituant, consitutent, comnsistent, constatuional, contituent, constiutuents, constitency, constitutants, constatine, consistnent, consistuent, coinsident, constulant, constutuion, constituants, constiutent, concistent, constituance, consistnet, constitutiton, consistient, constuituinal, consitsent, constituite, constitunal, constitutent, consitutents, constitently, constatain, consstent, constinent, constituence, constittuion, constiting, conssistant, constituints, concernstotnight, constited, constituentcy, consentent, constistantly, constient, constitent, constiutaants, consultunt, constituing, constituancy, constitunets, condiitoned, constitents, constitiuents, consisitent, constituional, consitituency, constunt, contitnent, constituients, constitude, constituentts, conisistent, conssitent, constituiion, consituiton, constiituency, constitiuent, consituatnts, constiutuion, constuiton, constituionally, xonstituent, vonstituent, fonstituent, donstituent, cinstituent, cknstituent, clnstituent, cpnstituent, c0nstituent, c9nstituent, cobstituent, comstituent, cojstituent, cohstituent, conatituent, conztituent, conxtituent, condtituent, conetituent, conwtituent, consrituent, consfituent, consgituent, consyituent, cons6ituent, cons5ituent, constjtuent, constktuent, constotuent, const9tuent, const8tuent, constiruent, constifuent, constiguent, constiyuent, consti6uent, consti5uent, constityent, constithent, constitjent, constitient, constit8ent, constit7ent, constituwnt, constitusnt, constitudnt, constiturnt, constitu4nt, constitu3nt, constituebt, constituemt, constituejt, constitueht, constituenr, constituenf, constitueng, constituen6, constituen5, xconstituent, cxonstituent, vconstituent, cvonstituent, fconstituent, cfonstituent, dconstituent, cdonstituent, cionstituent, coinstituent, ckonstituent, coknstituent, clonstituent, colnstituent, cponstituent, copnstituent, c0onstituent, co0nstituent, c9onstituent, co9nstituent, cobnstituent, conbstituent, comnstituent, conmstituent, cojnstituent, conjstituent, cohnstituent, conhstituent, conastituent, consatituent, conzstituent, consztituent, conxstituent, consxtituent, condstituent, consdtituent, conestituent, consetituent, conwstituent, conswtituent, consrtituent, constrituent, consftituent, constfituent, consgtituent, constgituent, consytituent, constyituent, cons6tituent, const6ituent, cons5tituent, const5ituent, constuituent, constjituent, constijtuent, constkituent, constiktuent, constoituent, constiotuent, const9ituent, consti9tuent, const8ituent, consti8tuent, constirtuent, constitruent, constiftuent, constitfuent, constigtuent, constitguent, constiytuent, constityuent, consti6tuent, constit6uent, consti5tuent, constit5uent, constituyent, constithuent, constituhent, constitjuent, constitujent, constit8uent, constitu8ent, constit7uent, constitu7ent, constituwent, constituewnt, constitusent, constituesnt, constitudent, constituednt, constiturent, constituernt, constitu4ent, constitue4nt, constitu3ent, constitue3nt, constituebnt, constituenbt, constituemnt, constituenmt, constituejnt, constituenjt, constituehnt, constituenht, constituenrt, constituentr, constituenft, constituentf, constituengt, constituentg, constituenyt, constituenty, constituen6t, constituent6, constituen5t, constituent5, onstituent, cnstituent, costituent, consttuent, constitunt, constituet, constituen, ocnstituent, cnostituent, cosntituent, contsituent, consittuent, consttiuent, constiteunt, constitunet, constituetn, cconstituent, coonstituent, connstituent, consstituent, consttituent, constiituent, constittuent, constituuent, constitueent, constituennt, constituentt, constituent, sonstituent, konstituent, gonstituent, aonstituent, bonstituent, cgnstituent, cmnstituent, cnnstituent, co.stituent, cofstituent, colstituent, coostituent, con3tituent, conctituent, conqtituent, conrtituent, cons4ituent, consdituent, conspituent, consvituent, consuituent, constytuent, constatuent, constmtuent, consthtuent, consti4uent, constiduent, constipuent, constivuent, constiuuent, constit5ent, constiteent, constitqent, constitwent, constittent, constituunt, constitumnt, constitugnt, constitue.t, constitueft, constituelt, constitueot, constituen4, constituend, constituenp, constituenv, constituenu, constayetuent, consteyetuent, c onstituent, co nstituent, con stituent, cons tituent, const ituent, consti tuent, constit uent, constitu ent, constitue nt, constituen t.
Definition of constituent:
- Serving to form, compose, or make up; elemental; component.
- Having the power of electing or appointing.
- The person or thing which constitutes, determines, or constructs.
- That which constitutes or composes, as a part, or an essential part; a component; an element.
- One for whom another acts; especially, one who is represented by another in a legislative assembly; -- correlative to representative.
- A person who appoints another to act for him as attorney in fact.
- An essential or necessary part; a voter; one who is represented by another.
- An essential or elemental part: one of those who elect a representative, esp. in Congress.
- Constituting; composing.
- That which helps to compose; one who appoints or elects.
- One represented; a voter; a client.
- A necessary part.
- He who or that which fixes or constitutes anything; that which constitutes an essential part; one of those who elect a person to office as their representative. Constituent Assembly, the first national assembly of the French Revolution in 1788.
- An essential or component part; that which constitutes or composes; a voter for a member of Parliament.
- Forming a necessary part; component; as, oxygen and hydrogen are the constituent parts of water.
- Constituting or forming: essential: elemental.
- Being a constituent; composing.
- Constituting or forming an essential or elementary part; having the power of constituting or appointing.
- Necessary or essential; elemental.