Common misspellings for contribution:
contributuon, contributioin, conrtributions, contributon, comtribution, contribrution, contrubtions, conributions, contsrubushens, contributiing, ocntributions, contiributions, contributiong, contriubtions, contributiors, contrebution, conrtribution, contributating, contribultions, contrbution, contriubution, contrustion, contributuion, contricition, congralution, constributing, controbutions, conttibution, contribtuion, contributeing, contributations, dictribution, cotribution, contriubting, contribuations, contrubibuting, controbution, comtrobutions, conributing, contributation, contistution, contrubition, contridution, cuntrbution, contributuing, contirubtions, contribiting, conchubushun, contribting, cotnribution, contrubtion, contrubution, constribution, contrubitions, nutritution, comtributing, thecontribution, contrabutions, controbuting, conrtibuting, contribitions, contriubutions, contributionof, contribtions, congratution, contrubutive, contribitutions, contribuiting, contribuition, contributin, contrabution, contribiution, cntribution, condribution, contribututions, contrubuting, contriubtion, contrubutions, contributios, contrubiting, contrubuiton, contributiosn, contribtion, contribition, contribuation, conribution, contribuion, contributng, contribuing, contibution, contrabuting, conrtibution, contrbutions, comtributions, cobtribution, contribtutions, contribulating, contribiuting, contrcution, contributiuon, contribuiton, contribusion, cintributing, contirbution, contiribution, ontributions, contriution, contrbuting, contributitions, contribuitions, contrribution, contribuating, contribruting, contribuitng, contrirbuting, contribiton, contributiion, cntributions, conrtibutions, contribusions, contruibutions, xontribution, vontribution, fontribution, dontribution, cintribution, ckntribution, clntribution, cpntribution, c0ntribution, c9ntribution, cojtribution, cohtribution, conrribution, confribution, congribution, conyribution, con6ribution, con5ribution, conteibution, contdibution, contfibution, cont5ibution, cont4ibution, contrjbution, contrkbution, contr9bution, contr8bution, contrivution, contrinution, contrihution, contrigution, contribytion, contribhtion, contribjtion, contrib8tion, contrib7tion, contriburion, contribufion, contribugion, contribuyion, contribu6ion, contribu5ion, contributjon, contributkon, contributoon, contribut9on, contribut8on, contributiin, contributikn, contributiln, contributipn, contributi0n, contributi9n, contributiob, contributiom, contributioj, contributioh, xcontribution, cxontribution, vcontribution, cvontribution, fcontribution, cfontribution, dcontribution, cdontribution, ciontribution, cointribution, ckontribution, cokntribution, clontribution, colntribution, cpontribution, copntribution, c0ontribution, co0ntribution, c9ontribution, co9ntribution, cobntribution, conbtribution, comntribution, conmtribution, cojntribution, conjtribution, cohntribution, conhtribution, conftribution, contfribution, congtribution, contgribution, conytribution, contyribution, con6tribution, cont6ribution, con5tribution, cont5ribution, conteribution, contreibution, contdribution, contrdibution, contrfibution, conttribution, contrtibution, contr5ibution, cont4ribution, contr4ibution, contruibution, contrjibution, contrijbution, contrkibution, contrikbution, controibution, contriobution, contr9ibution, contri9bution, contr8ibution, contri8bution, contrivbution, contribvution, contrinbution, contribnution, contrihbution, contribhution, contrigbution, contribgution, contribyution, contribuytion, contribuhtion, contribjution, contribujtion, contrib8ution, contribu8tion, contrib7ution, contribu7tion, contriburtion, contributrion, contribuftion, contributfion, contribugtion, contributgion, contributyion, contribu6tion, contribut6ion, contribu5tion, contribut5ion, contributjion, contributijon, contributkion, contributikon, contributoion, contributioon, contribut9ion, contributi9on, contribut8ion, contributi8on, contributiokn, contributilon, contributioln, contributipon, contributiopn, contributi0on, contributio0n, contributio9n, contributiobn, contributionb, contributiomn, contributionm, contributiojn, contributionj, contributiohn, contributionh, ontribution, contributio, ocntribution, cnotribution, contrbiution, contributoin, ccontribution, coontribution, conntribution, contriibution, contribbution, contribuution, contributtion, contributionn, contribution, sontribution, kontribution, gontribution, aontribution, bontribution, cgntribution, cmntribution, cnntribution, co.tribution, coftribution, coltribution, cootribution, con4ribution, conpribution, convribution, conuribution, cont2ibution, contbibution, contzibution, contvibution, contpibution, contsibution, contrybution, contrmbution, contrhbution, contrirution, contrijution, contrifution, contricution, contrib5tion, contribetion, contribqtion, contribwtion, contribttion, contribu4ion, contribudion, contribupion, contribuvion, contribuuion, contributyon, contributaon, contributmon, contributhon, contributimn, contributinn, contributiof, contributiol, contributioo, contrayebutayeon, contreyebuteyeon, c ontribution, co ntribution, con tribution, cont ribution, contr ibution, contri bution, contrib ution, contribu tion, contribut ion, contributi on, contributio n.
Definition of contribution:
- act of giving in common with others for a common purpose especially to a charity
- a writing for publication especially one of a collection of writings as an article or story
- an amount of money contributed; " he expected his contribution to be repaid with interest"
- The act of contributing.
- That which is contributed; -- either the portion which an individual furnishes to the common stock, or the whole which is formed by the gifts of individuals.
- An irregular and arbitrary imposition or tax leved on the people of a town or country.
- Payment, by each of several jointly liable, of a share in a loss suffered or an amount paid by one of their number for the common benefit.
- A plan for the apportionment of profits to the holder of a life insurance policy by which the policy is credited with the reserve pertaining to it at the end of the previous year and with the annual premium paid at the beginning of the current year, less an expense charge and with interest added. Against this sum are charged the cost of insurance and the reserve required at the end of the current year, the balance being the policy's annual dividend, or its " contribution to surplus.".
- A collection: a levy.
- Act of contributing; that which is contributed.
- The act of contributing; a gift; subscription.
- The act of contributing; that which is contributed; a levy; a tax paid by a country or town to a hostile force to secure itself against spoliation.
- Anything given to a common stock; the payment of each man's share of some common expense; the act of imparting or lending aid or influence for a common purpose.