Common misspellings for curvature:
crature, careture, carature, carcurture, creautre, curvette, curveture, courverture, curture, cututre, curviture, cafatira, crurvature, creatrue, cvapture, cukture, craeture, careature, curcitry, xurvature, vurvature, furvature, durvature, cyrvature, chrvature, cjrvature, cirvature, c8rvature, c7rvature, cuevature, cudvature, cufvature, cutvature, cu5vature, cu4vature, curcature, curbature, curgature, curfature, curvzture, curvsture, curvwture, curvqture, curvarure, curvafure, curvagure, curvayure, curva6ure, curva5ure, curvatyre, curvathre, curvatjre, curvatire, curvat8re, curvat7re, curvatuee, curvatude, curvatufe, curvatute, curvatu5e, curvatu4e, curvaturw, curvaturs, curvaturd, curvaturr, curvatur4, curvatur3, xcurvature, cxurvature, vcurvature, cvurvature, fcurvature, cfurvature, dcurvature, cdurvature, cyurvature, cuyrvature, churvature, cuhrvature, cjurvature, cujrvature, ciurvature, cuirvature, c8urvature, cu8rvature, c7urvature, cu7rvature, cuervature, curevature, cudrvature, curdvature, cufrvature, curfvature, cutrvature, curtvature, cu5rvature, cur5vature, cu4rvature, cur4vature, curcvature, curvcature, curbvature, curvbature, curgvature, curvgature, curvfature, curvzature, curvazture, curvsature, curvasture, curvwature, curvawture, curvqature, curvaqture, curvarture, curvatrure, curvafture, curvatfure, curvagture, curvatgure, curvayture, curvatyure, curva6ture, curvat6ure, curva5ture, curvat5ure, curvatuyre, curvathure, curvatuhre, curvatjure, curvatujre, curvatiure, curvatuire, curvat8ure, curvatu8re, curvat7ure, curvatu7re, curvatuere, curvaturee, curvatudre, curvaturde, curvatufre, curvaturfe, curvatutre, curvaturte, curvatu5re, curvatur5e, curvatu4re, curvatur4e, curvaturwe, curvaturew, curvaturse, curvatures, curvatured, curvaturre, curvaturer, curvature4, curvatur3e, curvature3, urvature, crvature, cuvature, curature, curvture, curvaure, curvatre, curvatue, curvatur, ucrvature, cruvature, cuvrature, curavture, curvtaure, curvautre, curvatrue, curvatuer, ccurvature, cuurvature, currvature, curvvature, curvaature, curvatture, curvatuure, curvature, survature, kurvature, gurvature, aurvature, burvature, c5rvature, cervature, cqrvature, cwrvature, ctrvature, cu2vature, cubvature, cuzvature, cuvvature, cupvature, cusvature, cur6ature, currature, curtature, curwature, curvcture, curva4ure, curvadure, curvapure, curvavure, curvauure, curvat5re, curvatere, curvatqre, curvatwre, curvattre, curvatu2e, curvatube, curvatuze, curvatuve, curvatupe, curvatuse, curvaturu, curvaturm, curvatura, curvaturg, c urvature, cu rvature, cur vature, curv ature, curva ture, curvat ure, curvatu re, curvatur e.
Definition of curvature:
- the property possessed by the curving of a line or surface
- the rate of change ( at a point) of the angle between a curve and a tangent to the curve
- ( medicine) a curving or bending; often abnormal; " curvature of the spine"
- The act of curving, or the state of being bent or curved; a curving or bending, normal or abnormal, as of a line or surface from a rectilinear direction; a bend; a curve.
- The amount of degree of bending of a mathematical curve, or the tendency at any point to depart from a tangent drawn to the curve at that point.
- A bending; as, curvature of the spine.
- A curving or bending: the continual bending or the amount of bending from a straight line.
- A curving or bending; deflection from a straight line.
- The act of bending, or the state of being curved; amount or rate of bending.
- The continual flexure or bending of a line from a rectilinear direction.
- Crookedness, or the manner of being bent; a curve; a bending from a straight line.
Usage examples for curvature
When the wedge thus formed being driven in, at first rendered the line level, but afterwards, by the pressure, made a curvature in the centre, the Africans, who had now formed wings on each side of them, surrounded the Romans on both sides, who incautiously rushed into the intermediate space; and presently extending their wings, enclosed the enemy on the rear also. The History of Rome; Books Nine to Twenty-Six by Titus Livius