Common misspellings for cutting:
nurting, cottn, cursting, courtoing, lecurting, hutting, quiting, eatting, gettong, geting, cuttiong, cudding, gwtting, countin, gettinig, cotten, qettinq, coutniue, ctton, coutine, cting, jrtting, puttign, gettina, cutin, cotinue, lkettin, gettingthe, joting, coting, cuaing, actiing, cuting, vacutainer, scurtiny, qutting, couniting, curtins, curtined, causting, outting, couting, yaughting, cuing, actting, cuttin, caughting, corting, curtine, cuttting, etting, coutainer, curtiling, citeing, cathing, gtoing, cuzzin, ltting, gettinh, curating, curtan, gettingh, itting, quittich, getyting, gettin, cuttign, gettgin, getteing, gettng, quting, qouting, copting, gettinga, gettting, puttting, cautuion, quotatoin, scuting, cuttng, ketting, gotting, buttin, cuttie, egtting, cunting, gettind, gettiing, curtsing, cutscene, catain, caterting, curtian, vacateing, gettuing, gottin, gitting, queting, gettign, geteting, courtin, curting, gietting, cotain, cuttins, goting, guding, cutins, capurting, quartine, gettingin, pputting, qouteing, creatting, hurtting, puttuing, quating, quittng, ghetting, quittting, utting, quading, ciutting, coutinuing, gettingg, quoating, puttin, getthing, qutiing, cothing, curtinly, kitting, gettinng, cuttiing, puitting, cutiing, gettung, countign, juding, gettinf, covetting, qoutuion, gettingf, coatin, comutting, cottan, cating, boyycotting, quarting, gateing, cottin, judjing, cupertino, cutodian, cuttig, getiting, ctering, caputing, gettig, cateirng, guetting, quotatin, curten, gewtting, gudeing, getign, cmmiting, lettign, curton, cutains, jutin, cudling, coutning, sutting, suggeting, carpetting, kepting, scutiny, accting, coughting, gettying, cuttung, gettine, actuing, cughing, coutinue, cummuting, cottong, cautiion, ggetting, cahting, qutaion, gettwng, jutarnji, getiing, gettingto, grtting, ackting, courtain, nuttin, gettint, gettnig, getuting, clutting, cahtting, gettiung, ecorting, eucating, chuting, gunting, catcing, gertting, cotting, jeting, tting, gatting, custing, cutain, gettingmy, gtting, curtaings, cuuting, puttiing, geetting, guiting, cuntinue, quittin, gettiig, caoting, curtling, hgetting, bycotting, cutline, cateing, catin, certtin, coatng, coviting, cuttent, curtin, curtting, cutrting, cuttgin, cuttling, gettinfg, gettoing, qoutaion, qoting, xutting, vutting, futting, dutting, cytting, chtting, cjtting, citting, c8tting, c7tting, cufting, cugting, cuyting, cu6ting, cu5ting, cutring, cutfing, cutging, cutying, cut6ing, cut5ing, cuttjng, cuttkng, cuttong, cutt9ng, cutt8ng, cuttibg, cuttimg, cuttijg, cuttihg, cuttinf, cuttinv, cuttinb, cuttinh, cuttiny, cuttint, xcutting, cxutting, vcutting, cvutting, fcutting, cfutting, dcutting, cdutting, cyutting, cuytting, chutting, cuhtting, cjutting, cujtting, cuitting, c8utting, cu8tting, c7utting, cu7tting, cuftting, cutfting, cugtting, cutgting, cutyting, cu6tting, cut6ting, cu5tting, cut5ting, cuttring, cuttfing, cuttging, cuttying, cutt6ing, cutt5ing, cuttuing, cuttiung, cuttjing, cuttijng, cuttking, cuttikng, cuttoing, cutt9ing, cutti9ng, cutt8ing, cutti8ng, cuttibng, cuttinbg, cuttimng, cuttinmg, cuttinjg, cuttihng, cuttinhg, cuttinfg, cuttingf, cuttinvg, cuttingv, cuttingb, cuttingh, cuttinyg, cuttingy, cuttintg, cuttingt, ctting, uctting, ctuting, cutting, cutitng, cuttnig, ccutting, cuutting, cuttinng, cuttingg, kutting, gutting, c5tting, cqtting, cwtting, cttting, cu4ting, cudting, cuvting, cut4ing, cutding, cutuing, cuttyng, cuttang, cuttmng, cutthng, cutti.g, cuttifg, cuttilg, cuttiog, cuttinw, cuttino, cuttinc, cuttine, cuttayeng, cutteyeng, c utting, cu tting, cut ting, cutt ing, cutti ng, cuttin g.
Definition of cutting:
- the flesh in various ways was an idolatrous practice, a part of idol-worship ( Deuteronomy 14:1 ; 1 Kings 18:28 ). The Israelites were commanded not to imitate this practice ( Leviticus 19:28 ; 21:5 ; Deuteronomy 14:1 ). The tearing of the flesh from grief and anguish of spirit in mourning for the dead was regarded as a mark of affection ( Jeremiah 16:6 ; 41:5 ; 48:37 ). Allusions are made in ( Revelation 13:16 ; 17:5 ; 19:20 ) to the practice of printing marks on the body, to indicate allegiance to a deity. We find also references to it, through in a different direction, by Paul ( Galatians 6 ; 7 ) and by ( Ezekiel 9:4 ). ( See HAIR .)
- Dividing by an edged instrument; piercing the heart; wounding the feelings; satirical.
- Dividing by an edged instrument; deeply wounding the feelings; sarcastic; piercing; chilling; sharp; as, a cutting remark.
- cutting away parts to create a desired shape
- the act of shortening something by cutting off the ends; " the barber gave him a good cut"
- the act of penetrating or opening open with a sharp edge; " his cut in the lining revealed the hidden jewels"
- the division of a deck of cards before dealing; " his cutting the cards before every deal soon became a ritual"
- the act of diluting something; " the cutting of whiskey with water"; " the thinning of paint with turpentine"
- the activity of selecting the scenes to be shown and putting them together to create a film
- a piece cut off from the main part of something
- A piece cut off or from; a slip, as from a plant; an incision.
- A dividing or lopping off: an incision: a piece cut off: a twig.
- A separation or division; a slip; the operation of removing the stone; an excavation through a hill in making a road, canal, & c.
- An incision; a piece cut off; a portion of a plant for propagation; a long deep excavation, as in making a road, a railway, or a canal.
- Sarcastic; severe.
- suitable for cutting or severing; " a cutting tool"; " the cutting edge"
- the division of a deck of cards before dealing; " he insisted that we give him the last cut before every deal"; " the cutting of the cards soon became a ritual"
- The act or process of making an incision, or of severing, felling, shaping, etc.
- Something cut, cut off, or cut out, as a twig or scion cut off from a stock for the purpose of grafting or of rooting as an independent plant; something cut out of a newspaper; an excavation cut through a hill or elsewhere to make a way for a railroad, canal, etc.; a cut.
- Adapted to cut; as, a cutting tool.
- Chilling; penetrating; sharp; as, a cutting wind.
- Severe; sarcastic; biting; as, a cutting reply.