Common misspellings for D:
30day, 13k, h20, 14k, k12, di, 63rd, w, 20k, z100, dj, 20l, 7k, gd, dddddd, x4, jd, x2, k2, x26, 20x40, 5k, d1, g9, dw, to2010, x19, s1, s, 33rd, 48h, q2, x8, 35w, fd, 25k, 8x10, 24x7, y, da, x10, ed, 24x, 9h, j, 155k, 240v, 6x, 2ed, 10h, dd, 10x12, kde, 1k, sd, l, 5x, bd, 2x, dv, 8h, 450d, 15h, dt, 10g, to100, 12h, 20h, 50k, l8, 1cd, 80k, dn, 75k, 13x, 3g, dz, g8, ud, t, 417k, 22k, x12, f, 201l, 2q12, 15k, z, 3k, 1h, 18k, k, 11x, 3x3, 23d, x50, 42nd, h, dx, f2, 5h, 16h, 43rd, 32nd, 200x, 30h, w3, 41k, hd, db, x40, 21nd, 12v, x18, 70'd, dp, u16, 17h, 250g, df, 110g, dy, g3, 100k, 2d, 11h, to1995, ddddddd, 9x12, u2, x52, 2011to, q1, 20x, g20, x14, 60k, 40x, x20, ddddd, ld, 3x, d0d, nd, 12x20, i'd, db9, 450k, 300k, 10k, w12418842, 30k, to1984, ds, to1992, 10x10, 200k, doogh, l105, 1x, 22nd, wd, g1, 401k, w2010, dr, to1998, u'd, 30l, ddddddddd, 24h, w2, 4h, g2, doooo, d3, k1, 90k, 70k, 500k, 24k, 10x, 3bd, 123rd, 2k, 23rd, l2, 600v, 442nd, 30x, u, 110v, 13rd, h'd, 23nd, 50g, 22ed, 23h, 132nd, od, x151, 40k, l0, 18h, z394, 19h, 2l, 03rd, 233rd, 27z, 29h, 2'nd, 2rd, 3nd, 7d, 82nd, 3v, 3d, 300dpi, 3d1, 3db, 3ds, 8d74, 8d75, 4g, 3'rd, 34rd, 3dr, 3ed, 2h, 3h, 4nd, 4rd, 10x3, 10x4, 10x5, 2x2, 2x4, 4x, 8x8, x024047, x11, x16, v1, 65k, 6h, g, q, ddddddddddd, dm, 1nd, md, 2bd, 4bd, bd2, d80, xd, dk, 4d0b, 7de5, de13, d0, dd214, 0f, f30, g27, 2g, g0, g00d, h2, 440d, i''d, l'd, f5, 4k, k4, 4ld, 2cd, 4od, 0k, o1d, 0z, q3, q4, q24, s0, f4, 4u, u0, v3, v8, vd, 2x6, 3x5, 4x4, 9x9, x1, x145, x198, x3, x60, x7, z3.
Definition of D:
- the 4th letter of the Roman alphabet
- The fourth letter of the English alphabet, and a vocal consonant. The English letter is from Latin, which is from Greek, which took it from Phnician, the probable ultimate origin being Egyptian. It is related most nearly to t and th; as, Eng. deep, G.
- The nominal of the second tone in the model major scale ( that in C), or of the fourth tone in the relative minor scale of C ( that in A minor), or of the key tone in the relative minor of F.
- As a numeral stands for 500. in this use it is not the initial of any word, or even strictly a letter, but one half of the sign ( or ) the original Tuscan numeral for 1000.
- The fourth letter of the alphabet; as a Roman numeral D stands for 500.
- Is the fourth letter of the English alphabet, and the third consonant. It is a dental articulation, formed by placing the tip of the tongue against the fore part of the palate, and nearly approaches in sound to the letter T. It has but one sound, and is never quiescent in English words. As a numeral D represents 500, and when a dash or stroke is placed over it it denotes 5, 000.
- Roman numeral for 500; in music, the second note of the scale, corresponding to Re. M. D., doctor of medicine; D. D., doctor of divinity; LL. D., doctor of laws; D. C., in music, da capo, which see.
- The fourth letter in the English alphabet; as a Roman numeral, 500.