Common misspellings for damage:
demages, damamge, teemage, dreamcasher, iimage, dammaged, damagin, damger, dailoge, damag, damiged, dmake, demale, camegie, damaed, damagess, omage, damtic, dmaged, damegde, iamge, draiage, damadges, diamater, darmar, dymamic, umage, hatmaker, damagaed, doasage, amage, immage, demerger, immiage, damge, rumage, damadged, disagee, demark, dumorage, dameged, damadge, damdge, dameaged, damagd, damie, dyphagia, domaim, doimg, pharmacu, doage, damagied, dammage, demorage, demade, mamager, damae, denamark, damedge, scimmage, dmaage, dameges, vemage, dialauge, domicle, maage, ramage, damange, imagae, domate, daage, dialague, humage, demmurage, damege, damahe, dealmaker, damatic, hamoge, damageing, demage, damade, amake, dmage, tomake, photodamage, dameage, damageed, dumrrage, theimage, danmark, damedges, damige, duemorage, damnage, danage, ommage, emage, domiate, daypack, damagae, dmaaged, dameg, damidge, daamge, damags, mamage, dainage, dymaic, damged, dinage, damgaed, demaged, damagers, dlarge, dmages, dammam, damager, dammege, martage, dupage, tomgue, danemark, dammages, damaage, damafe, dybamic, notmake, imaage, dramage, danager, demuragge, damagiing, gamage, diamic, damges, ramge, damahging, damskie, danmage, damgae, diacharge, damiges, damgage, domane, 3dmax, damageto, damaneg, damega, smage, damaegd, damegerd, damasc, damme, damnng, datge, diolage, deagoe, dlmamic, houmage, lawmake, mamake, rammage, samage, xamage, camage, famage, eamage, dzmage, dsmage, dwmage, dqmage, dakage, dajage, damzge, damsge, damwge, damqge, damave, damabe, damaye, damate, damagw, damagr, damag4, damag3, sdamage, dsamage, xdamage, dxamage, cdamage, dcamage, fdamage, dfamage, rdamage, edamage, deamage, dzamage, dazmage, dasmage, dwamage, dawmage, dqamage, daqmage, dakmage, damkage, dajmage, damjage, damzage, damazge, damsage, damasge, damwage, damawge, damqage, damaqge, damafge, damagfe, damavge, damagve, damabge, damagbe, damahge, damaghe, damayge, damagye, damatge, damagte, damagwe, damagew, damagse, damages, damagde, damaged, damagre, damag4e, damage4, damag3e, damage3, admage, damaeg, ddamage, daamage, damagge, damagee, damage, tamage, lamage, dimage, dcmage, da-age, daeage, daiage, daoage, dalage, damcge, damawe, damaoe, damace, damaee, damagu, damagm, damaga, damagg, d amage, da mage, dam age, dama ge, damag e.
Definition of damage:
- To be injured or impaired in soundness or value.
- To harm; impair or become impaired.
- To injure; harm; impair.
- To receive damage or harm; to be injured or impaired in soudness or value; as. some colors in oth damage in sunlight.
- To take injury.
- To hurt, injure, or impair; to lessen the soundness, goodness, or value of.
- To injure; to hurt or harm; to receive harm; to be injured.
- The estimated reparation in money for damage sustained.
- Money recoverable for a wrong or an injury.
- The estimated reparation in money for detriment or injury sustained; a compensation, recompense, or satisfaction to one party, for a wrong or injury actually done to him by another.
- To ocassion damage to the soudness, goodness, or value of; to hurt; to injure; to impair.
- Injury or harm; harm wilfully done to a person's character, person, or estate.
- Hurt, injury, loss: the value of what is lost:- pl. compensation for loss or injury.
- Injury; loss; compensation for injury.
- Injury; harm.
- Injury, hurt, or detriment; the value of what is lost; cost.
- Any hurt, loss, or harm to property or person; the value of the mischief done.