Common misspellings for dear:
desir, deas, wtaer, 30day, idear, redeay, 4door, deago, dea, deap, deaper, deack, decaur, dera, 16year, feard, tohear, deatr, 1year, diarheoa, adeau, deeer, 30year, zeor, tearn, dddddd, diseae, doard, depaoo, deat, deal, deir, ywar, ckear, dawr, deaer, reard, dener, yaard, doecor, daar, darmar, dday, deach, year1, geard, dtae, darfar, yrar, denai, ideaor, mear, iear, dease, ordear, deasr, debur, doeas, deah, ideia, whear, jear, dormar, 4year, dealr, deray, deala, debae, rideau, 17year, teair, neair, stear, 5year, deare, aeay, deady, wnear, der, jeard, deaar, aear, yaer, detur, dieareah, deeoer, daef, oear, yeard, ddeath, 13dfor, reair, diaoer, dieat, haear, dvae, dekor, dar, deary, cear, idiear, detear, ceadar, derar, geart, ideea, deaw, deaht, lear, dealar, yeart, teard, ywear, deser, de'cor, bdea589e, qadea, decur, ideaa, deear, dear, doeur, deler, ideai, delaer, sceart, dtaa, dolar, leard, deaty, deam, reear, decae, yhear, diarheaa, deak, diaria, 3year, denar, detai, 18year, wwear, yearto, veaw, 13year, dieago, weard, ideah, drar, deate, teart, dekay, derr, daycar, depair, diarh, dealor, deawer, deead, geutar, yrear, delear, deker, 100year, dleay, tehr, deamer, redar, diead, deasea, detor, ledar, heaar, teaer, dewr, ddddddd, diarhea, ttear, 2year, dreay, teare, dooor, deahs, year5, dearr, eear, demoor, deji, tearm, ddoor, ddddd, diarheah, dean, delair, dayor, neart, leart, 20year, deay, darfu, tyear, heear, dwar, 6year, ceator, devor, uear, year, deaa, gueard, diar, demeaor, letar, wetar, dearm, ddddddddd, 9year, detah, 11year, jeart, sedar, neard, edar, reart, deja, vear, dearch, ddear, teiur, dieary, deraw, sceard, ddeal, deurgar, ytear, dipar, odeor, adear, dooer, doar, daer, getar, diaarhea, debir, deire, wdear, ddddddddddd, 0lder, caear, deart, dearwe, diear, d'ecor, deor, deae, deere, diaerhea, deagoe, deiago, 12year, reoaur, weaar, year4, sear, xear, dsar, ddar, d4ar, d3ar, dezr, desr, deqr, dea5, dea4, sdear, dsear, xdear, dxear, dcear, fdear, dfear, rdear, drear, edear, dwear, dewar, desar, d4ear, de4ar, d3ear, de3ar, dezar, deazr, deawr, deqar, deaqr, dea5r, dear5, dea4r, dear4, tear, duar, dgar, deer, decr, dea2, deaz, d ear, de ar, dea r.
Definition of dear:
- To endear.
- Bearing a high price; high- priced; costly; expensive.
- Hence, close to the heart; heartfelt; present in mind; engaging the attention.
- Of disagreeable things and antipathies.
- Of agreeable things and interests.
- A dear one; lover; sweetheart.
- A darling; favorite.
- One who is dear or beloved.
- A beloved person.
- One greatly beloved; a darling.
- A darling; a word of endearment or affection.
- Expressing surprise, pity, or emotion.
- An exclamation of regret, surprize, etc.
- with affection; " she loved him dearly"; " he treats her affectionately"
- at a great cost; " he paid dearly for the food"; " this cost him dear"
- Dearly; at a high price.
- At a high price or rate; as, his carelessness cost him dear.
- earnest; " one's dearest wish"; " devout wishes for their success"; " heartfelt condolences"
- Expensive; costly; as, meat has become very dear; beloved; highly esteemed; precious.
- High in price: costly: scarce: highly valued: beloved.
- Costly; scarce; precious; beloved.
- Beloved; precious; costly.
- High in price; scarce; greatly valued; beloved.
- High priced; not plentiful; more costly than usual; highly esteemed; beloved; precious.