Common misspellings for decision:
descision, dicussion, addicition, dircetion, disistion, desciscion, dicitionary, decisiosn, deciaion, decesion, descission, nietzschian, decisioned, musision, detision, descussion, desstion, decsion, desician, discisions, dicusission, decitions, diecisien, icision, deeciosion, disission, desistion, dicsussion, delision, decisiong, deppession, deciosn, disition, dcision, mucisian, divsion, descirption, decizion, decisiion, dellusion, decisiopn, decison, dvision, secition, descicon, dedution, recission, desison, desiosion, deppersion, decisin, domestion, dimesion, desisions, deceiption, deccsion, decusion, decsiion, decisione, decideion, derction, decisiones, devisation, deiscion, dessision, dicisions, discission, deision, descipion, tevision, dection, decession, decisio, desishion, decion, recesion, desscussion, deperssion, desscion, pecision, decition, disssion, decension, deciision, dissision, definistion, dishion, desicsion, defussion, dicion, depossion, techician, decisian, derission, degestion, disishion, depoistion, discusion, decertion, defusion, depershon, decicon, disusion, dessission, testiog, decicion, deciissions, decution, desizion, divistion, decisians, phycision, diccision, discipsion, dicetion, disvision, dicesion, decisison, dissicion, testiomony, decidation, decisionto, vacition, disision, deciseion, delosion, decepion, deceion, decention, dicesions, decisssions, deciesion, devision, deccission, dicision, descibtion, percesion, decisionmaker, decisino, delition, decissions, disortion, taeceyon, decsision, disecion, decousion, secission, cision, disetion, deciation, decvision, decestion, devistion, deciison, desision, adecision, dsission, decsition, defiition, disccusion, desissions, ecision, deciisions, descioion, decieivng, desisin, diecisions, deccesion, acition, deceison, devostion, hesition, dissition, discition, descution, decidtion, cessision, dessisions, disivision, testiong, desciption, decidiing, dicition, percision, davision, tuision, dececion, desension, desicition, descison, desicion, deceson, descisions, dicsion, diceion, descsion, decisionm, disison, testiomny, decieption, decisiona, demision, cition, desegion, devosion, moderstion, dessison, depession, disiscion, tuyition, dilision, dicusssion, deducition, discousion, descition, desigion, disstion, discesion, discssion, decioson, decission, derpession, deicion, descion, disciussion, discion, decistioin, pedestian, deceision, despession, descusion, decigion, decetion, dicission, dicstion, decisision, midsession, diccussion, deseion, desission, desihn, decstion, deciscion, decicision, deciption, desidion, tenision, depition, desciion, desicision, decesiion, deission, techition, dession, disscission, disscision, deinition, deccision, decitin, dicicion, desusion, dedustion, deicison, taeceyeon, decesions, dessciption, desciosions, decsiosion, devition, decisionis, decortion, decisiond, decssion, dessicion, dirision, decisioin, deicisions, defition, chirstion, descesion, deciion, demesion, desesion, descosion, decittion, dersision, desecion, diecision, destion, deceasion, depostion, dicssion, teleision, descetion, dision, decisoon, devastion, decisioun, desetion, decidion, desiton, dissission, decising, decisson, muscision, decisen, discison, decisioins, desicon, decisioni, physision, diciton, deicision, dicession, discintion, decidsion, negotistion, dicison, decishons, deciesions, discision, decescion, disicision, desion, depicition, dessesion, decigen, dicusion, desioion, discsion, depcition, dperssion, decigiun, decisios, desction, desiption, disicion, decisoin, secision, decieion, deciosion, disesion, decistion, decieson, deisicon, deceisions, decishion, depersion, decsioin, secesion, dicissions, desiscion, descushion, descicion, dessition, detition, desiion, decicsion, addcition, desiign, decisition, taceyeon, decisioon, desasion, decisoun, decishions, decitoin, delussion, demsion, distion, decation, deciosions, diccusion, deicsion, decisioning, descssion, recision, desition, decussion, desposiong, delicisious, redustion, discosion, direcition, ddmission, decidign, deceition, decisiom, deciton, decshion, descioon, disigion, disisioin, decisioons, decidiation, deficition, denition, dension, deisign, dircetiojn, direcetion, ducussion, desiension, deivision, dpassion, perscision, tastiong, techcian, visision, deciphermen t, xecision, cecision, fecision, eecision, dwcision, dscision, ddcision, drcision, d4cision, d3cision, dexision, defision, dedision, decjsion, decksion, decosion, dec9sion, dec8sion, decixion, deciwion, decisuon, decisjon, deciskon, decis9on, decis8on, decisiin, decisikn, decisiln, decisipn, decisi0n, decisi9n, decisiob, decisioj, decisioh, sdecision, dsecision, xdecision, dxecision, cdecision, dcecision, fdecision, dfecision, rdecision, drecision, edecision, deecision, dwecision, dewcision, ddecision, dedcision, dercision, d4ecision, de4cision, d3ecision, de3cision, dexcision, decxision, devcision, defcision, decfision, decdision, decuision, deciusion, decjision, decijsion, deckision, deciksion, decoision, dec9ision, deci9sion, dec8ision, deci8sion, deciasion, decisaion, decizsion, deciszion, decixsion, decisxion, decisdion, deciwsion, deciswion, decisuion, decisiuon, decisjion, decisijon, deciskion, decisikon, decisoion, decis9ion, decisi9on, decis8ion, decisi8on, decisiokn, decisilon, decisioln, decisipon, decisi0on, decisio0n, decisio9n, decisiobn, decisionb, decisiomn, decisiojn, decisionj, decisiohn, decisionh, edcision, dceision, decisionn, decision, tecision, lecision, ducision, dmcision, dacision, dgcision, dekision, degision, deaision, debision, decysion, decasion, decmsion, dechsion, deci3ion, deciqion, decirion, decisyon, decisaon, decismon, decishon, decisign, decisimn, decisinn, decisiof, decisiol, decisioo, decayesayeon, deceyeseyeon, d ecision, de cision, dec ision, deci sion, decis ion, decisi on, decisio n.
Definition of decision:
- the act of making up your mind about something; " the burden of decision was his"; " he drew his conclusions quickly"
- ( boxing) a victory won on points when no knockout has occurred; " had little trouble in taking a unanimous decision over his opponent"
- the trait of resoluteness as evidenced by firmness of character or purpose; " a man of unusual decisiveness"
- the outcome of a game or contest; " the team dropped three decisions in a row"
- Cutting off; division; detachment of a part.
- The act of deciding; act of settling or terminating, as a controversy, by giving judgment on the matter at issue; determination, as of a question or doubt; settlement; conclusion.
- An account or report of a conclusion, especially of a legal adjudication or judicial determination of a question or cause; as, a decision of arbitrators; a decision of the Supreme Court.
- The quality of being decided; prompt and fixed determination; unwavering firmness; as, to manifest great decision.
- The outcome of a proceeding before a judge, arbitrator, government agency or other legal tribunal. " Decision" is a general term often used interchangeably with the terms judgment or " opinion." To be precise, however, a judgment is the written form of the court’ s decision in the clerk’ s minutes or notes, and an opinion is a written document setting out the reasons for reaching the decision.
- The act of reaching a fixed opinion; the quality of being fixed and firm; determination; judgment; settlement; as, the decision of a court or of a case.
- The act of deciding: determination: settlement.
- Determination; settlement; firmness.
- Firmness; determination.
- Final judgment; settlement; end; firmness and stability of purpose.
- Determination; final judgment or opinion; the end of a struggle; firmness and strength in character.