Common misspellings for defence:
dufrense, definse, defenseve, defness, definicion, defensed, deffince, refernece, deficincy, deffenet, defesne, definete, defnce, differnece, reffence, diferense, effencey, diffeance, rerfernce, difence, defenceive, defennd, differtece, deficency, defeance, defenate, defencies, divernce, effency, affence, denunce, ofence, perfernce, refernce, desencey, defensice, defence, differnec, devece, defince, difense, defens, differnace, difernece, deficencey, defene, defen, defesene, efence, effence, diffrince, defendes, defenceman, defenicion, diferance, diffeence, defencive, fnece, differnate, afence, deffenit, diecency, domence, deffernce, defiency, defenally, defiene, defenc, differfence, refence, defience, diffence, reffernce, defent, deffance, defeniate, defenly, defance, defesnse, depency, diffeernce, defensefor, defienely, defnse, defensvie, deffense, defenety, defanse, devfensive, defferince, defenive, defeicency, defensmen, denfense, perfence, dillence, differnte, dieffernce, deffiance, defiencies, diatnce, differnse, defenit, defciency, refeernce, defencse, defece, defenisve, deffencive, diffecnce, defirrence, defferance, descency, deffence, difrance, desense, differnce, defencas, decincey, diffenacer, depense, effense, defese, diffrence, differnc, deferance, diffrenice, defenless, defensman, difernth, defyance, defeneely, defences, devience, defensly, diferece, dificency, difernce, defenity, lfence, refenece, deviece, efense, delncy, diffenece, evence, difenet, defiencey, deiiference, diffrenace, deveice, denonce, diffenence, difrence, difiance, diffenrece, deffenly, difonzio, advence, diffencive, defnec, refeence, defende, defnes, devencive, defanite, defecincy, defenite, defenes, refnce, edvience, difrense, defiviency, defnsive, defiens, davance, diifernce, disency, rfernce, refernace, diffrnice, decensey, effience, defenty, dfense, deficience, devensive, dirrence, diffrnce, deffrence, defernce, deense, deffences, defenseive, denfensive, defrence, effiencey, defenise, tedency, deffrance, defnese, defesense, defensiv, diffences, definency, definace, edvance, difefrence, differce, defincive, desency, refeance, defiancy, defents, deffference, defanly, depence, deffiency, denfence, difencey, differnnce, defice, decencey, diffreance, diferince, defensve, defiiency, defenciv, edivence, defenet, defenceof, defenese, defenseman, defensse, defgense, defsne, defsnse, defensely, defensemen, deffrnace, defunc, devince, dieerence, diffeernece, diffenerce, diffronce, difirrence, dilience, duqense, perfornce, refe4ence, tenencey, sefence, xefence, cefence, fefence, eefence, dwfence, dsfence, ddfence, drfence, d4fence, d3fence, dedence, decence, devence, degence, detence, derence, defwnce, defsnce, defdnce, defrnce, def4nce, def3nce, defebce, defemce, defejce, defehce, defenxe, defenve, defenfe, defencw, defencs, defencd, defencr, defenc4, defenc3, sdefence, dsefence, xdefence, dxefence, cdefence, dcefence, fdefence, dfefence, rdefence, drefence, edefence, deefence, dwefence, dewfence, desfence, ddefence, dedfence, derfence, d4efence, de4fence, d3efence, de3fence, defdence, decfence, defcence, devfence, defvence, degfence, defgence, detfence, deftence, defwence, defewnce, defsence, defesnce, defednce, def4ence, defe4nce, def3ence, defe3nce, defebnce, defenbce, defemnce, defenmce, defejnce, defenjce, defehnce, defenhce, defenxce, defencxe, defenvce, defencve, defenfce, defencfe, defendce, defencde, defencwe, defencew, defenced, defencre, defencer, defenc4e, defence4, defenc3e, defence3, dfence, deence, edfence, dfeence, deefnce, defnece, defecne, defenec, defeence, defennce, defencce, defencee, tefence, lefence, dufence, dmfence, dafence, dgfence, denence, debence, defunce, defmnce, defgnce, defe.ce, defefce, defelce, defeoce, defense, defenke, defenge, defenae, defenbe, defencu, defencm, defenca, defencg, d efence, de fence, def ence, defe nce, defen ce, defenc e.
Definition of defence:
- See Defense.
- protection from harm; " sanitation is the best defense against disease"
- a defendant's answer or plea denying the truth of the charges against him; " he gave evidence for the defense"
- the justification for some act or belief; " he offered a persuasive defense of the theory"
- the speech act of answering an attack on your assertions; " his refutation of the charges was short and persuasive"; " in defense he said the other man started it"
- the team that is trying to prevent the other team from scoring; " his teams are always good on defense"
- The act of defending, or the state of being defended; protection, as from violence or danger.
- That which defends or protects; anything employed to oppose attack, ward off violence or danger, or maintain security; a guard; a protection.
- Protecting plea; vindication; justification.
- The defendant's answer or plea; an opposing or denial of the truth or validity of the plaintiff's or prosecutor's case; the method of proceeding adopted by the defendant to protect himself against the plaintiff's action.
- Act or skill in making defense; defensive plan or policy; practice in self defense, as in fencing, boxing, etc.
- Prohibition; a prohibitory ordinance.
- The act of defending; anything that defends; a plea in justification; excuse; apology.
- The act or the art of defending; that which defends; fortification; protection; vindication; the defendant's reply to the plaintiff's declaration, demands, or charges; a work that flanks another. Lines of defence, a series of fortified points so disposed as to form a continuous defence.
- Anything that protects from danger, injury, or attack; protection; justification; resistance; opposition; reply to demands or charges.