Common misspellings for deviation:
deveation, divisioon, diviision, avaiation, devaitions, deciaion, telivistion, disition, divsion, devieation, thedefintion, dvision, deffication, dedution, devaulation, desiosion, diviation, deication, devotian, devination, leviation, devisation, difination, tevision, defication, defnition, desishion, dieacation, dietition, defintion, dicvision, otivation, duartion, divotion, devotation, decition, diffenition, difenition, divisioin, vavation, defussion, defifintion, deviotion, movivation, deviaiton, definotion, definiation, decution, deivation, defaltion, divistion, telvasion, disvision, defeintion, diviiosn, devaiation, dovotion, defnintion, devalation, diffanition, douation, devision, auvation, delition, deffanation, differation, certifiation, depervation, deciation, decvision, deavaition, devistion, divission, divition, devation, defiition, deffination, derviation, modifiation, defimation, devoution, dliation, definitio, devostion, defination, duriation, devesation, devoation, dicition, defiiton, davision, detation, reavation, tevevision, doation, devosion, tuyition, severtion, descition, devoashion, definetion, difintion, divishon, certicaftion, deveations, diviations, moviation, definaition, defetion, reervation, durration, divertion, fedeartion, deration, depition, dietion, deporvation, deission, techition, deinition, deffinetion, diviion, evition, decsiosion, devition, definion, evation, leviathon, defntion, defition, dividsion, revition, evaution, differeation, decittion, aviaition, dediation, devastion, diation, divisiion, defibulation, defeniition, reovation, defilation, diivision, deffintion, levation, movitvation, deucation, desioion, didvision, termiation, vierfiation, deffanition, devaition, duation, devultion, dessition, detition, dietation, divivion, wadefishing, definsion, decation, adivision, deversion, depirvation, deacation, dividion, devaughn, servation, diliation, desition, defanetion, devasation, defineation, deveiation, deviaton, revaution, ctivation, caviation, certifation, certiifation, deficition, denition, diffination, delfation, devitation, deivision, duaration, evtion, telavistion, tevelsion, seviation, xeviation, ceviation, feviation, reviation, eeviation, dwviation, dsviation, ddviation, drviation, d4viation, d3viation, debiation, degiation, defiation, devuation, devjation, devkation, dev9ation, dev8ation, deviztion, deviwtion, deviqtion, deviarion, deviafion, deviagion, deviayion, devia6ion, devia5ion, deviatuon, deviatjon, deviatkon, deviatoon, deviat9on, deviat8on, deviatiin, deviatikn, deviatiln, deviatipn, deviati0n, deviati9n, deviatiob, deviatiom, deviatioj, deviatioh, sdeviation, dseviation, xdeviation, dxeviation, cdeviation, dceviation, fdeviation, dfeviation, rdeviation, dreviation, edeviation, deeviation, dweviation, dewviation, desviation, ddeviation, dedviation, d4eviation, de4viation, d3eviation, de3viation, decviation, devciation, debviation, devbiation, degviation, devgiation, defviation, devfiation, devuiation, deviuation, devjiation, devijation, devkiation, devikation, devoiation, devioation, dev9iation, devi9ation, dev8iation, devi8ation, devization, deviaztion, deviastion, deviwation, deviawtion, deviqation, deviaqtion, deviartion, deviatrion, deviaftion, deviatfion, deviagtion, deviatgion, deviaytion, deviatyion, devia6tion, deviat6ion, devia5tion, deviat5ion, deviatuion, deviatiuon, deviatjion, deviatijon, deviatkion, deviatikon, deviatoion, deviatioon, deviat9ion, deviati9on, deviat8ion, deviati8on, deviatiion, deviatioin, deviatiokn, deviatilon, deviatioln, deviatipon, deviatiopn, deviati0on, deviatio0n, deviatio9n, deviatiobn, deviationb, deviatiomn, deviationm, deviatiojn, deviationj, deviatiohn, deviationh, dviation, deiation, deviaion, deviatin, deviatio, edviation, dveiation, devitaion, deviatoin, deviatino, devviation, deviiation, deviaation, deviattion, deviationn, deviation, teviation, duviation, dmviation, daviation, dgviation, de6iation, detiation, dewiation, devyation, devaation, devmation, devhation, deviition, devietion, deviction, devia4ion, deviadion, deviapion, deviavion, deviauion, deviatyon, deviataon, deviatmon, deviathon, deviatign, deviatimn, deviatinn, deviatiof, deviatiol, deviatioo, devayeatayeon, deveyeateyeon, d eviation, de viation, dev iation, devi ation, devia tion, deviat ion, deviati on, deviatio n.
Definition of deviation:
- deviate behavior
- the error of a compass due to local magnetic disturbances
- the difference between an observed value and the expected value of a variable or function
- The act of deviating; a wandering from the way; variation from the common way, from an established rule, etc.; departure, as from the right course or the path of duty.
- The state or result of having deviated; a transgression; an act of sin; an error; an offense.
- The voluntary and unnecessary departure of a ship from, or delay in, the regular and usual course of the specific voyage insured, thus releasing the underwriters from their responsibility.
- The act of turning aside; digression; error.
- 1. Deflection, a turning away or aside from the normal point or course. 2. A form of degeneracy in which, combined with mental and physical soundness, there is an almost indefinable departure in some direction from the normal average of the mental processes.
- Progressing in an abnormal direction.
- A going out of the way: a turning aside: error.
- Departure from a course; a turning aside.
- The act of deviating, or its result; variation; error.
- A turning aside from the way, or direction, or the path of duty; error; the voluntary departure of a ship without necessity from the regular and usual course of the specific voyage insured.
- A turning aside; a departure, as from a right course way or line: a wandering, as from the path of duty; sin; error.
- [ Latin] Divergence from corresponding developmental stages.