Common misspellings for differential:
diiferently, differenttly, differencial, diferentials, differentia, differenntly, diferential, diffreently, differentiat, differental, didfferently, diffirential, defferently, differentily, differentl, diffrential, differentail, differntials, differntial, diffrently, terential, differiantial, refferential, differentally, differenation, diffenently, ifluential, differantly, differentlly, differintly, differnetials, draffenville, inferencial, differintial, differentley, differiently, differentiaing, differentals, differnently, diferntial, differentlty, diferentley, diferrently, differenciator, differentely, diferently, diffrerntly, differenciat, differiental, differencials, diffferently, diffrentley, diferental, differentiaion, diffenrently, differention, differienciat, defernitial, differeniation, torential, differrently, difrrently, dfferently, diferencials, differantlly, difefrently, deferencial, diferentiator, differenetly, deifferently, diforently, differerently, differentr, undifferential, differenlty, differantial, dererential, differiatial, differiential, differnetial, diffrencial, differentiator, diffrentiator, differentlu, differetnly, diffrentely, dufferently, sifferential, xifferential, cifferential, fifferential, rifferential, eifferential, dufferential, djfferential, dkfferential, dofferential, d9fferential, d8fferential, didferential, dicferential, divferential, digferential, ditferential, dirferential, difderential, difcerential, difverential, difgerential, difterential, difrerential, diffwrential, diffsrential, diffdrential, diffrrential, diff4rential, diff3rential, diffeeential, diffedential, diffefential, diffetential, diffe5ential, diffe4ential, differwntial, differsntial, differdntial, differrntial, differ4ntial, differ3ntial, differebtial, differemtial, differejtial, differehtial, differenrial, differenfial, differengial, differenyial, differen6ial, differen5ial, differentual, differentjal, differentkal, differentoal, different9al, different8al, differentizl, differentisl, differentiwl, differentiql, differentiak, differentiap, differentiao, sdifferential, dsifferential, xdifferential, dxifferential, cdifferential, dcifferential, fdifferential, dfifferential, rdifferential, drifferential, edifferential, deifferential, duifferential, diufferential, djifferential, dijfferential, dkifferential, dikfferential, doifferential, diofferential, d9ifferential, di9fferential, d8ifferential, di8fferential, didfferential, difdferential, dicfferential, difcferential, divfferential, difvferential, digfferential, difgferential, ditfferential, diftferential, dirfferential, difrferential, diffderential, diffcerential, diffverential, diffgerential, diffterential, diffrerential, diffwerential, diffewrential, diffserential, diffesrential, diffedrential, differrential, diff4erential, diffe4rential, diff3erential, diffe3rential, diffeerential, differeential, differdential, diffefrential, differfential, diffetrential, differtential, diffe5rential, differ5ential, differ4ential, differwential, differewntial, differsential, differesntial, differedntial, differerntial, differe4ntial, differ3ential, differe3ntial, differebntial, differenbtial, differemntial, differenmtial, differejntial, differenjtial, differehntial, differenhtial, differenrtial, differentrial, differenftial, differentfial, differengtial, differentgial, differenytial, differentyial, differen6tial, different6ial, differen5tial, different5ial, differentuial, differentiual, differentjial, differentijal, differentkial, differentikal, differentoial, differentioal, different9ial, differenti9al, different8ial, differenti8al, differentizal, differentiazl, differentisal, differentiasl, differentiwal, differentiawl, differentiqal, differentiaql, differentiakl, differentialk, differentiapl, differentialp, differentiaol, differentialo, ifferential, dfferential, diffeential, differetial, differenial, differentil, idfferential, dfiferential, differential, difefrential, diffreential, diffeerntial, differetnial, differenital, differentila, ddifferential, diifferential, diffferential, differenntial, differenttial, differentiial, differentiaal, differentiall, tifferential, lifferential, dyfferential, dafferential, dmfferential, dhfferential, dinferential, dibferential, difnerential, difberential, diffurential, diffmrential, diffarential, diffgrential, diffe2ential, diffebential, diffezential, diffevential, diffepential, diffesential, differuntial, differmntial, differgntial, differe.tial, differeftial, differeltial, differeotial, differen4ial, differendial, differenpial, differenvial, differenuial, differentyal, differentaal, differentmal, differenthal, differentiil, differentiel, differenticl, differentiad, differentiah, differentian, differentiam, diffairntial, diffheirntial, dayefferentayeal, deyefferenteyeal, d ifferential, di fferential, dif ferential, diff erential, diffe rential, differ ential, differe ntial, differen tial, different ial, differenti al, differentia l.
Definition of differential:
- Of or pertaining to a differential, or to differentials.
- the result of mathematical differentiation; the instantaneous change of one quantity relative to another; df( x)/ dx
- a bevel gear that permits rotation of two shafts at different speeds; used on the rear axle of automobiles to allow wheels to rotate at different speeds on curves
- a quality that differentiates between similar things
- An increment, usually an indefinitely small one, which is given to a variable quantity.
- One of two coils of conducting wire so related to one another or to a magnet or armature common to both, that one coil produces polar action contrary to that of the other.
- A form of conductor used for dividing and distributing the current to a series of electric lamps so as to maintain equal action in all.
- An infinitesimal difference between two values of a quantity; a decrease of rates, charged by a railroad: differential calculus, a branch of higher mathematics.
- An infinitesimal difference between two values of a quantity.
- An infinitely small difference between two states of a variable quantity.
- The infinitely small variation of a quantity; in commerce, creating a difference; special, as differential duties; in mech., differing in amount, or in the producing force; intended to produce or indicate difference of motion or effect.
- involving or containing one or more derivatives; " differential equation"
- Relating to or indicating a difference; creating a difference; discriminating; special; as, differential characteristics; differential duties; a differential rate.
- Relating to differences of motion or leverage; producing effects by such differences; said of mechanism.
- A small difference in rates which competing railroad lines, in establishing a common tariff, allow one of their number to make, in order to get a fair share of the business. The lower rate is called a differential rate. Differentials are also sometimes granted to cities.
- Indicating unlikeness; having inequality; as, a differential gear on a motor car which allows one rear wheel to turn faster than the other; pertaining to, or involving, an infinitesimal difference.
- Relating to or marked by a difference; distinguishing.
- Creating a difference: ( math.) pertaining to a quantity or difference infinitely small.
- Creating or pertaining to difference.
- Denoting or making a difference; distinctive.
- Tending to distinguish; special; creating a difference, as differential duties; pertaining to an infinitely small quantity, so small as to be less than any assignable quantity; pertaining to differentials. Differential calculus, the method of finding the ratios of the differences of variable magnitudes on the supposition that these differences become Infinitely small. Differential co- efficient, the ratio of the differential of any function of a variable quantity to the differential of the variable. Differential thermometer, a thermometer for measuring minute differences of temperature. Differential gear, a combination of toothed wheels by which a differential motion is produced. Differential screw, a compound screw by which a differential motion is produced.
- Relating to or indicating difference; pert. to an infinitely small variable quantity or difference, which is called a differential quantity.