Common misspellings for disease:
diesles, disere, distace, discessed, diesease, diseasem, dieseas, desiese, doseages, diseease, desnse, diesase, distaser, dasaster, diease, disaease, dissese, diaeases, disastor, diseray, diseae, disester, dissess, disgise, deseas, dieased, dissaster, disise, deserce, dispese, diese, disies, dihses, desuss, diseises, diisseas, disperce, disesae, doseage, dieases, disaree, desase, dease, discize, deasise, dsease, diseaces, diisease, disase, deisize, diseire, dispize, desieas, disaater, diasese, disquise, disabe, disus, dicess, disese, diseasese, discause, disesaes, disagee, desise, deseves, distoes, diseaase, desease, discess, iseasy, dishses, diases, disaaster, diserve, diecse, disuade, doesage, disees, dieasese, diesal, diseaper, disice, diseasea, disesce, diseace, disguese, disesase, diseater, deciese, diosease, diesaeses, disiers, disceased, dissonace, besuase, deseise, discise, diswaher, deseese, deisise, diseas, discete, iseas, diswaser, divserse, dieease, dislose, diseise, descese, deeases, deses, diesae, deseaced, disesed, desense, dissease, diseze, dieseal, deisease, dispearse, disseapear, desese, desperse, dissuse, discase, disesise, diseney, diseaze, descise, diesases, disiase, discist, disceases, disaese, desize, deaseases, dispise, distice, dises, diservs, dieas, daiseys, diseasae, disgace, deseeeese, diseasees, dieseases, dosease, desiase, diserie, diesle, disspears, diservie, daisey's, disesses, deceace, diseses, dispsie, dosese, deises, deasease, deasea, deciease, discease, disneys, dsyas, sisease, dilisouse, dieseae, diesese, diseese, disuise, dutiesas, disesease, deseass, disesse, ddiseases, disiease, dispies, dismise, dissastor, dasiese, diseal, disface, disense, desersve, disseases, discibe, desesase, deserse, diserves, disues, disatser, dosehe, desesce, disaste, disaesse, diseaseo, diasease, disway, diesater, disency, disseas, deasiease, diseaes, desiease, desiases, dioceese, diservse, dseases, desverse, dasebase, disfuse, disiese, disance, disree, dessease, deisase, disguse, dinsey's, diesise, diseasess, disgarce, deseave, diseaseon, deases, diskise, desseese, diseass, dissus, siease, dieseased, dideases, diguese, deiseise, disers, deasese, diesies, diseasews, dispear, dinosorse, diabase, deisaster, disverse, disosal, diseaser, disuades, dasfas, disseve, dicease, disastar, deiseas, dissuss, diseaster, derease, disses, diseasse, deaseas, disorcer, descease, diseasde, dissaper, disires, deseace, deiease, dfisease, liscese, diswahers, diesaes, licease, disaude, desceased, dercease, diceases, disade, diesem, dieses, dissfuse, diersors, dioeses, disoces, disappea, disibears, deseaster, dasease, deisese, diasase, disearse, disease9, diseaseor, diseasses, diseast, dissase, deiseases, diaseases, diecease, disaeses, disease, duisgise, diswhasher, disissal, disose, d hoc, da hoc, dage, dagio, daagio, ddax, dadax, dduce, daduce, dequacy, daequacy, dige, daige, daios, daze, da-ca, dca-ca, dacajao, dcacajao, dacao, dcacao, dache, dcache, dachexia, dcachexia, dachexy, dcachexy, dachi, dcachi, dachou, disdainfulnes s, xisease, cisease, fisease, risease, eisease, dusease, djsease, dksease, d9sease, d8sease, diaease, dizease, dixease, didease, diwease, diswase, disrase, dis4ase, dis3ase, disezse, disewse, diseqse, diseaae, diseaxe, diseade, diseaee, diseawe, diseasw, diseasd, diseasr, diseas4, diseas3, sdisease, dsisease, xdisease, dxisease, cdisease, dcisease, fdisease, rdisease, drisease, edisease, duisease, diusease, djisease, dijsease, dkisease, diksease, doisease, d9isease, di9sease, d8isease, di8sease, dizsease, diszease, dixsease, disxease, didsease, disdease, diwsease, diswease, disewase, disedase, disrease, diserase, dis4ease, dise4ase, dis3ease, dise3ase, disezase, diseazse, diseawse, diseqase, diseaqse, diseasze, diseaxse, diseasxe, diseadse, diseaese, diseasee, diseaswe, diseasew, diseases, diseased, diseasre, diseas4e, disease4, diseas3e, disease3, isease, idsease, dsiease, ddisease, tisease, lisease, dysease, dmsease, dhsease, di3ease, diqease, direase, disuase, dismase, disecse, disea3e, diseaqe, diseare, diseasu, diseasm, diseasa, diseasg, dayesease, deyesease, diseizee, d isease, di sease, dis ease, dise ase, disea se, diseas e.
Definition of disease:
- To derange the vital functions of; to afflict with disease or sickness; to disorder; -- used almost exclusively in the participle diseased.
- To deprive of ease; to disquiet; to trouble; to distress.
- To derange the vital functions of; to afflict with disease or sickness; to disorder; - used almost exclusively in the participle diseased.
- To cause disease in; derange.
- To cause disease in; disorder.
- To afflict with disease; to impair any part of the body; to makemorbid.
- An alteration in the state of the body or of some of its organs, interrupting or disturbing the performance of the vital functions, and causing or threatening pain and weakness; malady; affection; illness; sickness; disorder; -- applied figuratively to the mind, to the moral character and habits, to institutions, the state, etc.
- Disorder of mind or body; malady; illness.
- Arteriopathy, arteriosclerosis, arteriofibrosis, atheroma, arteriomalacia, arteriostosis, arteriasis.
- Want of ease, hence pain: disorder or want of health in mind or body: ailment: cause of pain.
- Malady; sickness; ailment.
- Disturbed or abnormal action in the living organism; sickness; illness.
- Any deviation from health; sickness; illness; disorder in any part of the body.