Common misspellings for Does:
desir, diser, des, dowes, dows, dees, dephs, diesl, joes, noets, widoes, doyu, videoes, dottes, doogs, 21days, oes, dosis, doea, sdose, desigh, diease, dogers, dourse, dosal, diseae, dors, doobee, doms, doesn, duies, doofus, dooers, dorves, doars, douxo, denoes, odoes, dorres, diese, doree, douts, doasn, doesn'e, dayzee, doirs, dsoes, kudoes, deise, vidoes, dhose, dease, doosey, doesen, deasr, 2days, dsease, desey, dores, doezn, dres, doeas, doush, dones, toius, 60days, does, dteh, deoes, 15days, doces, dommes, dops, doosr, dosum, dorps, deomes, doese, doesage, dooors, diesal, doase, 5dayes, dougs, dney, duece, dacer, boes, idaes, doobs's, doen, doores, deos, dolers, does't, dooes, qotes, idoes, doas, 3days, toese, doasge, diobey, tohse, diocs, douce, deser, dpes, dozey, docus, go'es, dws's, docyor, doasap, defoes, dosege, d'oerves, deses, ntoes, diesae, doeur, 11days, doesa, doosie, diosce, domers, desie, duser, doobs, doen's, dosre, voews, goe's, loes, tjose, diesea, demoes, vidioes, doesn'y, dasey, dorse, dosig, doed, doaes, dowles, poes, coes, toser, 6days, doeds, dourves, do'ers, dieas, dmeo, soes, toehrs, doughs, deies, 7days, diesm, diesle, dceo, quoes, doesm, toves, 14days, doutes, moes, dosese, dtws, touse, dties, ddoors, dihse, tosee, doesd, dioes, deasea, doges, donso, 90days, toest, phoes, dobes, doies, dosse, doess, tyoes, dieseae, toues, ddep, dols, docet, voes, dodds, ddoes, dyfs, dothis, desig, deahs, doos, diose, disel, dioades, dois, docs, doates, drors, doels, dozers, dthese, daesun, doww, dosehe, d'vours, d'oeuves, deers, doens, diesny, doesw, wdoes, 5days, doorsy, dyies, daes, doozy, towes, doem, 30days, tooes, doees, 4days, doeth, sdoes, doews, hedoes, 1940ties, tdoes, doots, doest, dous, doens', dges, dieser, ndoes, dos, doyles, dojo, doezen, doet, dovey, daies, doesn', toyes, doscis, douzen, 10days, 41days, duoxo, dooze, zoes, do''s, doesit, derss, dozzen, dokey, dosen, dots, doues, dooer, dayes, dutoes, diesil, ceo's, d'ourves, diesem, desavu, desac, dioces, dobs, daoes, doee, dmoes, donse, dours, dowsn, djoser, doser, daw's, dowsy, dsee, toois, d hoc, da hoc, dage, dagio, daagio, ddax, dadax, dduce, daduce, dequacy, daequacy, dige, daige, daios, daze, da-ca, dca-ca, dacajao, dcacajao, dacao, dcacao, dache, dcache, dachexia, dcachexia, dachexy, dcachexy, dachi, dcachi, dachou, xoes, d0es, do4s, doex, xdoes, dxoes, cdoes, dcoes, fdoes, dfoes, rdoes, edoes, dkoes, dokes, dloes, dpoes, d0oes, do0es, d9oes, do9es, doers, do4es, doe4s, do3es, doe3s, doezs, doesz, doexs, doesx, Dnes, Doec, Doeq, duees, d oes, do es, doe s.
Definition of Does:
- The 3d pers. sing. pres. of Do.
- 3d pers. sing. pres. ind. of to do.
- 3d per. sing. ind. pres. of DO, v.
- 3d sing. pres. tense; this will do, this will answer the purpose; how do you do, how are you in health; how do you get on- usually a mere salutation of respect; done up, ruined; to do with, to make use of; to employ; to do away, to remove; to destroy; to do up, to envelop; to pack up; to do with, to dispose of; to employ; to do for, to answer for; to suit; colloquially, to baffle completely; to ruin; to do without, to be able to dispense with; to get along without; do is used along with a verb to render it emphatic, as, " I do love." Note 1.- do performs pretty much the same office, as a verb, which thing does, as a noun; thing may be put for almost any object, and do may be used instead of almost any verb in order to save the repetition of the verb, as, " I shall come, but if I do not, go away," that is, " if I come not." Note 2.- do expresses vehement command, an earnest request, as, " do help me;" " make haste, do." Note 3.- do. to succeed, to fulfil a purpose, is really different from the world do, to act, to perform. As will be observed, they are from different roots, but their significations are so intermingled that it appears impracticable to group them under their separate heads.
- Third person singular present of the verb do.