Common misspellings for dollar:
delawar, dolars, dolloars, diloag, pollar, hollar, doallars, dolla, rollor, dosal, dolllars, doller, dollard, dollat, dallor, dolloar, dillar, dowload, dollors, doulas, doplar, dormar, holla, dopler, rollar, ddollars, daller, dollers, dellay, soloar, dollr, tolll, colloar, dollaer, dealar, doallar, dorla, dolley, deelay, doler, dallar, douvall, dollare, dollas, delaer, doallr, dwellar, dollup, dollor, dolar, dialler, doollars, doolars, dolaars, deller, diler, delear, 25dollors, hitlar, dleay, doloar, dollie, dloor, dalla, dollap, 7dollors, doolar, toplay, sollar, delair, dollow, dollly, dougla, poloar, dowlaod, doillar, tolbar, delare, ollar, dolalr, dlearn, dolaar, dillars, doaller, dillio, daoll, diollars, poluar, declar, dillan, dolllar, dellow, tolearn, colllar, dolll, dorllar, downloae, dewller, dwller, kollur, medowlark, telfair, doll's hous e, eollar, dkllar, dlllar, dpllar, d0llar, d9llar, doklar, dolkar, dolpar, dollzr, dollsr, dollwr, dollqr, dollae, dollad, dollaf, dolla5, dolla4, sdollar, dsollar, xdollar, dxollar, fdollar, dfollar, rdollar, drollar, edollar, deollar, diollar, dkollar, dokllar, dlollar, dpollar, dopllar, d0ollar, do0llar, d9ollar, do9llar, dolklar, dolplar, doollar, dololar, dollkar, dollpar, dollzar, dollazr, dollsar, dollasr, dollwar, dollawr, dollqar, dollaqr, dolladr, dollafr, dollarf, dollatr, dollart, dolla5r, dollar5, dolla4r, dollar4, dllar, odllar, dlolar, dollra, ddollar, dollaar, dollarr, tollar, lollar, dgllar, dmllar, dnllar, dodlar, dohlar, donlar, domlar, doldar, dolhar, dolnar, dolmar, dollir, dollcr, dolla2, dollab, dollaz, dollav, dewllar, duellar, d ollar, do llar, dol lar, doll ar, dolla r.
Definition of dollar:
- ( United States) a piece of paper money worth one dollar
- the basic monetary unit in many countries; equal to 100 cents
- a symbol of commercialism or greed; " he worships the almighty dollar"; " the dollar sign means little to him"
- a piece of paper money worth one dollar
- A silver coin of the United States containing 371. 25 grains of silver and 41. 25 grains of alloy, that is, having a total weight of 412. 5 grains.
- A gold coin of the United States containing 23. 22 grains of gold and 2. 58 grains of alloy, that is, having a total weight of 25. 8 grains, nine- tenths fine. It is no longer coined.
- A coin of the same general weight and value, though differing slightly in different countries, current in Mexico, Canada, parts of South America, also in Spain, and several other European countries.
- The value of a dollar; the unit commonly employed in the United States in reckoning money values.
- A silver coin used in the United States and Canada equal to one hundred cents; a bank note, treasury note, etc., of the legal value of one hundred cents; a coin of various other countries.
- A money denomination of the United States, worth 100 cents.
- Silver coin of the United States, worth 100 cents.
- The monetary unit of the United States and Canada, equal to 100 cents, or about 4s. 11/ 3d. English money; also, a similar coin of various other countries.
- A silver coin of the United States, worth 100 cents, or about 4s. 2d. sterling; a coin of different values current in other parts.
- A silver coin in U. S. and Canada, of the value of from 4s. 2d. to 4s. 4d; a silver coin current in Holland, Germany, Spain, & c., varying in value up to five shillings English.