Common misspellings for due:
dme, 30day, duf, urdue, dum, jue, deeer, d'ourve, bue, duy, adui, redue, dddddd, dure, dur, dge, duz, dudeeee, dued, duies, debue, deaer, vue, dus, dtae, doule, dule, vuew, adue, dup, dae, ue, dteh, dte, duvey, dre, dute, dsue, wdie, fue, kde, dabue, dube, daef, dney, duece, dvae, dueo, dve, youed, ideea, que, douce, quew, dumer, dle, duk, duite, deear, dne, duche, doeur, diued, doute, dee, duc, qeue, duser, luei, dua, daiey, duety, tue, adeu, duse, dmeo, duh, dutie021, doube, dceo, dthe, dutie, modue, dse, ddep, ddddddd, dague, dde, gue, dul, ddddd, dutey, duri, durge, dueto, daphe, dume, dudey, duer, duey, dux, drue, ude, pue, durea, duiet, dut, qtuoe, lue, doure, deu, ddddddddd, dhe, duide, doooo, d0ne, doue, ddear, touer, idue, douet, duetch, duud, diouf, sdee, dubie, dooer, ddddddddddd, dbe, daugh, 7de5, de13, diear, daebue, dd214, dui, duale, diue, duee, duw, tdue, dugg, duhh, leue, oue, dsee, yje, dd to, dad to, dahd, dieu, daieu, diti, daiti, ditya, daitya, daddo, daddy, dadet, dahita, dathay, dathaya, dathode, dattie, datty, dauda, daudata, daudate, daudated, dd-wo, d-wo, dedi, dhaeta, dhahta, dhait, dhat, dhateau, rue, eue, d7e, du4, du3, sdue, xdue, dxue, fdue, dfue, rdue, edue, dyue, duye, dhue, duhe, djue, duje, d8ue, du8e, d7ue, du7e, duwe, duew, du4e, due4, du3e, due3, duue, d5e, dqe, duu, d ue, du e.
Definition of due:
- To endue.
- That which is owed; debt; that which one contracts to pay, or do, to or for another; that which belongs or may be claimed as a right; whatever custom, law, or morality requires to be done; a fee; a toll.
- Right; just title or claim.
- That which belongs or may be claimed as a right; that which is owed or required; a custom, toll, tribute, or fee.
- That which is owed, or one has a right to; fee; perquisite.
- A debt, or obligation.
- That which is owed, or that which one contracts to pay or perform; that which law, justice, office, station, social relation, or established rule, requires to be paid or done; that which law or custom requires, as toll, tribute, fees of office, or other legal perquisites; right; just title. Dues, a general term for certain taxes, rates, or payments.
- That which is owed or may be justly claimed; right; just title; a toll or fee.
- directly or exactly; straight; " went due North"
- Directly; exactly; as, a due east course.
- Exactly; directly; as, the ship sailed due west.
- Directly; exactly; as, due east.
- Directly, as due east or west.
- reasonable in the circumstances; " gave my comments due consideration"; " exercising due care"
- suitable to or expected in the circumstances; " all due respect"; " due cause to honor them"; " a long due promotion"; " in due course"
- scheduled to arrive; " the train is due in 15 minutes"
- Owed, as a debt; that ought to be paid or done to or for another; payable; owing and demandable.
- Justly claimed as a right or property; proper; suitable; becoming; appropriate; fit.
- Such as ( a thing) ought to be; fulfilling obligation; proper; lawful; regular; appointed; sufficient; exact; as, due process of law; due service; in due time.
- Appointed or required to arrive at a given time; as, the steamer was due yesterday.
- Owing; ascribable, as to a cause.
- Owed or owing; payable; suitable to a case; resulting from; proper.
- Owed: that ought to be paid or done to another: proper: appointed.
- Owed; proper.
- Owing and demandable; owed; proper; appropriate; fairly to be ascribed.
- Scheduled to arrive, as a train.
- Owed; that ought to be paid or done to another; proper; becoming; required by the circumstances; exact; owing; that ought to have arrived before a time specified.
- That ought to be paid or done to another; owing to; fit; proper; that ought to arrive at a certain time specified, as a ship or train; exact or exactly, as due east; seasonable; becoming.