Common misspellings for ease:
ceasear, enuse, naseu, hase, as eve, peease, eaisier, easeyer, erraser, eaasier, obease, ase, esai, acsse, easyly, leaise, heese, diease, bease, jasey, eeasier, ealse, ecase, easear, esatte, measue, olease, sease, asume, reease, elce, asthe, easyer, easern, leasse, episoe, eaiset, eas, easoer, eaier, eaiser, oersib, beuase, sase, eassierr, acesse, eate, eaysier, easiley, asafe, eage, easyir, esme, easied, eeast, ceease, beuace, easiyer, easealy, opeace, eazier, peasce, auser, uuser, erlse, vasse, dease, asser, dase, eask, cesse, itse, jeuse, useage, emse, easylie, asyou, esatae, esque, easiear, esse, easliey, ilse, easty, ceaser, asier, teaze, eazel, assie, easiser, eaist, ceace, arceage, nase, earsier, esaay, easiyl, issie, iseasy, enahce, esate, easly, essed, jaser, neace, eash, eyese, erse, case, eque, enssue, ubase, eisle, measer, esasy, eface, easey, easee, chease, easaly, rease, ersey, ceasaer, isseu, easile, eare, apeaser, ehose, essae, tase, eaisly, seaze, isaec, egss, easiily, csae, caese, eami, easliy, anayse, ecuse, easiier, ense, seace, reaser, fearse, usaed, uears, easil, earase, eaised, assey, wase, piease, easieer, wyse, ascue, essey, easeal, eaise, eisier, dieease, aheas, essen, eeeeeeeeeeee, neasuea, easu, wlse, eused, essue, beause, gase, eace, diesae, eatser, pase, easeing, as400, ese, eazeir, eass, easyt, acsee, wayse, beauce, eathe, eahc, easir, ourse, ehnace, rase, aceage, fase, easal, akse, easiey, dasey, hasie, asrea, esayer, uasge, ezyer, userse, 49ers, arease, easte, reaise, teace, cesaer, isaia, obesse, easry, easeily, leaase, edasier, mease, case4, easiliy, eeasy, eyse, esaue, ascew, asfe, easethe, easet, ieace, easys, eaasy, oeast, faise, eassy, easely, reasse, eiser, ecuase, easiely, base, xase, apease, eears, idease, easch, neasea, easl, eassed, ossue, evise, esael, deasea, eelse, deiase, issye, east, easire, beaouse, esau, ehse, easyle, easy, easyier, eassly, aesy, osaen, gease, ensu, evaise, erace, eisel, easiy, easrier, easert, awser, eaast, earse, icase, aasume, easi, easyw, aesome, eisode, ehme, easr, easell, easiet, ealso, easen, easya, easierv, esssy, earaser, oebse, gaise, iasl, easeir, liease, eaisy, obeace, feaser, iisue, nease, etsy, aussei, easiler, essier, eaase, assue, iasb, awswer, errase, esome, eaze, eyesi, easay, phse, ueser, deaise, esaier, oeace, eassay, eesay, beasue, earsed, mase, alase, assef, elsei, easle, erease, eache, easiere, eraise, eseate, vesse, eissue, sesae, poease, easyliy, elser, aswe, eassier, 2011as, earser, lase, easeier, easierr, easyr, awseom, erset, ipse, orser, aears, neausea, eares, eae, essive, easyli, eaaier, easdy, esair, elsew, siease, esace, aafe, uase, 49'ers, ausie, uaser, esso, ceese, yearse, esasier, beace, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, esame, easie, easilyy, ehcih, eisue, easeer, uased, eaah, eages, easyley, eazyer, easse, asewr, easiuly, escaoe, esae, asseor, elase, esape, easlie, esear, elsw, deiease, earsy, esiear, esaly, easure, esier, iceage, ecause, iasle, aasd, aasu, asce, ahser, eeeeeeee, kase, easer, easies, easirer, easilie, easiloy, easley, easuly, eaxy, ieasy, eaat, eatsa, ekse, ezyme, esce, eeye, ehorse, jase, leease, ocear, pease, ursue, eason, efuse, ehte, uese, uusse, uyse, earwi g, 4ase, 3ase, ezse, ewse, eqse, eaae, eaxe, eade, eaee, eawe, easw, easd, eas4, eas3, wease, ewase, esase, edase, erase, 4ease, e4ase, 3ease, e3ase, ezase, eazse, eawse, eqase, eaqse, easae, easze, eaxse, easxe, eadse, easde, eaese, easwe, easew, eases, easre, eas4e, ease4, eas3e, ease3, aese, eease, eise, eese, ecse, ea3e, eaqe, easm, easa, easg, e ase, ea se, eas e.
Definition of ease:
- Freedom from constraint, formality, difficulty, embarrassment, etc.; facility; liberty; naturalness; -- said of manner, style, etc.; as, ease of style, of behavior, of address.
- To free from anything that pains, disquiets, or oppresses; to relieve from toil or care; to give rest, repose, or tranquility to; -- often with of; as, to ease of pain; ease the body or mind.
- To free from pain, anxiety, trouble, or tension; give rest or relief to; as, to ease a horse of his load.
- To free from pain, trouble, or anxiety: to relieve: to calm.
- To give ease; relieve; lighten.
- ease physically
- To give relief or rest to; to free from pain; to alleviate; to pacify.
- lessen pain or discomfort; alleviate; " ease the pain in your legs"
- Freedom from anything that pains or troubles; as: ( a) Relief from labor or effort; rest; quiet; relaxation; as, ease of body.
- Freedom from care, solicitude, or anything that annoys or disquiets; tranquillity; peace; comfort; security; as, ease of mind.
- To render less painful or oppressive; to mitigate; to alleviate.
- To release from pressure or restraint; to move gently; to lift slightly; to shift a little; as, to ease a bar or nut in machinery.
- To entertain; to furnish with accommodations.
- Freedom from constraint, formality, difficulty, embarrassment, etc.; facility; liberty; naturalness; - said of manner, style, etc.; as, ease of style, of behavior, of address.
- To free from anything that pains, disquiets, or oppresses; to relieve from toil or care; to give rest, repose, or tranquility to; - often with of; as, to ease of pain; ease the body or mind.
- Freedom from pain, disturbance, labor, or stiffness; as, ease of manner; quiet; repose.
- Freedom from pain or disturbance: rest from work: quiet: freedom from difficulty: naturalness.
- Freedom from pain or disturbance; rest; facility.
- Freedom from disturbance; tranquillity; comfort.
- Freedom from strain or constraint; facility; naturalness.
- An undisturbed state; a quiet state or state of comfort; freedom from pain or disturbance; rest; facility; naturalness; unconstraint. At case, in an undisturbed state; free from pain or anxiety.
- Rest from labour; freedom from pain, want, or anxiety; freedom from difficulty; freedom from constraint or formality.