Common misspellings for energy:
enjoey, effegy, ingry, engrey, enuiry, ebergy, energ, enermy, enegey, nergy, enery, engough, enerdy, indergo, enrigh, enrgy, anarky, anergy, nergo, enerygy, engergy, anery, enegy, enouge, enirly, eneregy, enoufg, enregy, enquery, enjor, enougt, enkoy, enenrgy, ienjoy, enqirey, eenough, eneric, enrough, energyze, endge, evergy, energed, enjjoy, engery, energer, energery, enqury, unjoy, alergy, enogf, enligh, eneryg, eneragy, energgy, acerge, injery, enegie, energr, enujoy, ingerey, enothg, enjpoy, erergy, energi, engoy, engge, energhy, eneough, enoughe, 1energy, enegery, enyjoy, enerrgy, emerg, anarcky, encur, energry, eenjoy, enger, enegry, eenrgy, enjury, eenergy, ebnergy, sinergy, enoughj, energu, engege, energey, enargy, enjooy, enrergy, oncoogy, energys, enerhy, aveaerge, enerfy, engrgy, enougf, enerjy, engeer, enouqh, enojy, anrgy, enjouy, enquiey, inorge, enojoy, emergy, enagy, enevy, senergy, enhioy, enoughy, eneyway, eneergy, enengry, enjpy, ofenergy, enrgey, anngry, anaogy, enero, enqiry, egnough, enoughg, energic, enjopy, enarge, enguh, engry, enourgh, arceeoogy, enhjoy, enoug, enoghe, entergy, entourge, enerty, enljoy, enpugh, envergy, enrgu, enaugh, energie, engey, energyl, eneogh, enjioy, energywith, enouthg, cynergy, enemey, engoh, enlarg, enougfh, enenergy, onery, enquriy, eneimy, encurge, energe, enugth, inergy, enquiy, enety, energfy, ennergy, encough, enogugh, onrey, ennjoy, enagge, enougha, enerjw, injurgy, enjiy, endergy, enemiy, enerby, energt, enjowy, ornege, dnergy, rnergy, 4nergy, 3nergy, ejergy, ehergy, enwrgy, ensrgy, endrgy, enrrgy, en4rgy, en3rgy, eneegy, enedgy, enefgy, enetgy, ene5gy, ene4gy, enervy, eneryy, energg, energh, energ7, energ6, wenergy, ewnergy, esnergy, denergy, ednergy, renergy, ernergy, 4energy, e4nergy, 3energy, e3nergy, enbergy, emnergy, enmergy, ejnergy, enjergy, ehnergy, enhergy, enwergy, enewrgy, ensergy, enesrgy, enedrgy, en4ergy, ene4rgy, en3ergy, ene3rgy, enerdgy, enefrgy, enerfgy, enetrgy, enertgy, ene5rgy, ener5gy, ener4gy, enervgy, energvy, enerbgy, energby, enerhgy, energyy, energty, energyt, energyg, energyh, energuy, energyu, energ7y, energy7, energ6y, energy6, neergy, unergy, mnergy, gnergy, e.ergy, efergy, eoergy, enurgy, enmrgy, ene2gy, enebgy, enezgy, enevgy, enepgy, enesgy, enerwy, eneroy, enercy, enerey, energ9, energq, energx, e nergy, en ergy, ene rgy, ener gy, energ y.
Definition of energy:
- Strength of expression; force of utterance; power to impress the mind and arouse the feelings; life; spirit; -- said of speech, language, words, style; as, a style full of energy.
- the federal department responsible for maintaining a national energy policy; created in 1977
- enterprising or ambitious drive; " Europeans often laugh at American energy"
- ( physics) the capacity of a physical system to do work; the units of energy are joules or ergs; " energy can take a wide variety of forms"
- the federal department responsible for maintaining a national energy policy of the United States; created in 1977
- Capacity for performing work.
- Strength of expression; force of utterance; power to impress the mind and arouse the feelings; life; spirit; - said of speech, language, words, style; as, a style full of energy.
- Capacity for work; power; force; vigor; spirit; animation.
- Activity; the exertion of power, dynamic force.
- Potency; power of the human economy.
- Internal or inherent power: the power of operating, whether exerted or not: power exerted: vigorous operation: efficacy: strength or force of expression: power to effect work ( mech.).
- Inherent power; force.
- Power to move or change, or to accomplish a result; vigor; force.
- Internal or inherent power; the power of operating, whether exerted or not; power exerted; vigorous operation; cilicacy; strength or force of expression; power to effect work. Conservation of energy, the doctrine that, however it may change in form and character, no smallest quantity of force in the universe is ever lost.