Common misspellings for enough:
engouh, enufe, engough, enouph, enuogh, enugh, enuff, enouge, eoungh, enoughf, enoguh, enouf, eough, enopugh, enought, ennough, enougn, anough, anouth, ehough, ebough, eneough, enoughto, enouigh, eonugh, anouph, eonough, enougth, enpough, egough, ebnough, enolugh, enoiugh, emough, enoungh, enougf, enoigh, enbough, enofe, enoghf, egnough, enouch, enoough, enouh, wnough, nough, enourgh, enoug, enoghe, enogh, enpugh, enoufgh, enouhg, enughf, enoght, enaugh, evough, eniugh, enougfh, inough, enouth, anought, enoth, neough, enoff, encough, anoupgh, en0ugh, ennouth, enongh, enouff, enoutgh.
Definition of enough:
- A sufficiency; a quantity of a thing which satifies desire or want.
- A sufficiency; a quantity which satisfies desire.
- An exclamation denoting sufficiency.
- In a quantity that satisfies desire or want; such a quantity or degree as commands acquiescence rather than full satisfaction.
- Sufficiently; fully; sometimes it denotes a slight increase or augmentation, as, he is ready enough to oblige; sometimes it expresses indifference or slight, as the music is well enough, that is, not so good as it ought to be; used as an exclamation, to denote fulness or satiety, as, enough.
- That suffices or gives content, or answers a purpose, or is adequate to a want.
- That gives content; that satisfies desire; sufficient.