Common misspellings for exact:
excapt, execte, exactally, exactlly, exacltly, excactley, exactuly, eczactly, exctra, execpet, exacaty, exccept, exract, excalt, expecat, eaxcatly, exoect, ecxact, exactyly, exaktly, exsactlly, ecxpect, exacally, ikpact, exaclty, assocactie, expcts, exust, ecxactly, exstict, exacley, exaclly, exaxtly, extict, exbit, exagt, exaust, exaclibur, exacto, expct, ezacto, egsact, excatally, exauhst, exactaly, exepect, exucute, exotc, exhit, exsict, exemot, theexact, exacet, excataly, excatly, excit, exacutlly, exsactly, exost, exactually, exacute, excactly, excsit, exqisit, exctasy, ecpect, exactelly, exaxt, exactully, exsactley, exixt, exactlu, agaict, exixts, exlcude, exctacy, exacly, exeactly, exctally, exacty, excaltly, exacttly, txmarket, exactlyhow, exibit, exast, exaactly, exwst, exat, exiit, exacgtly, execut, exactr, ecsactly, exactilly, exakkt, eaxactly, excat, extic, exacuate, inaxact, exactle, exeucte, exakt, exatct, esact, excately, exquist, execator, execatly, excectly, exeucute, exackly, exalty, exlactly, expecpt, excpet, exicute, exactley, egzact, excrow, exzactly, exectly, exsate, ecscrow, exsst, exacle, exaact, extactic, excam, esxpect, extar, exicutor, exute, exapt, excpect, excavat, exactely, exacat, exnight, edsactly, exacltey, exopect, exepct, exzactaly, execpt, exects, egzactly, expeect, exuast, exsect, egact, excpt, extact, exanct, excity, exsacpe, excact, exeact, exuctive, exactrly, exsact, extect, exzact, exicte, exsactliy, eaxct, excute, exacatly, exactualy, eact, exautic, exctaly, exctly, eaxact, exoic, exect, expcect, exractor, exsecute, excatualy, excalty, exspect, nexct, excect, excast, unexact, exict, exaxct, exacutes, exercpt, exacctly, exector, excape, oxyget, axactly, exgtra, excactaly, excaptlay, eaxctly, exectue, eggect, ecact, excced, expecct, exquite, ecxat, excate, excal, exacully, exot, exzctly, execture, exoctic, exicts, texct, exactl, excastly, excet, exct, excue, aksjfj, exectley, exellect, expoect, extarct, excutor, exacte, texpect, exate, exelenct, exactlyy, excactely, exatic, examit, exsecture, exacaly, epxect, exxom, excahge, exscatly, expaect, exoitc, exart, exac, exinct, exacour, exxtra, exaculty, exctive, exatc, exscort, axact, exactky, exzactally, exactily, excort, excasty, efact, accackt, egsactly, affexct, excavte, excatley, excatlly, faxct, expact, exand, exgist, exaclt, exeuctie, agebct, anxicty, ejject, elcect, extc, exacpt, ezact, ecsacly, exacliy, exactluy, excaly, excattly, excto, exectp, exaged, exicut, exxecute, exictig, expat, wxact, sxact, dxact, rxact, 4xact, 3xact, exzct, exsct, exwct, exqct, exavt, exaft, exadt, exacr, exacf, exacg, exacy, exac6, exac5, wexact, ewxact, sexact, esxact, dexact, edxact, rexact, erxact, 4exact, e4xact, 3exact, e3xact, ezxact, exdact, exazct, exasct, exwact, exawct, exqact, exaqct, exacxt, exavct, exacvt, exafct, exacft, exadct, exacdt, exacrt, exactf, exacgt, exactg, exacyt, exac6t, exact6, exac5t, exact5, xact, xeact, eexact, exxact, exacct, exactt, exact, uxact, mxact, gxact, e8act, epact, eyact, excct, exaat, exabt, exac4, exacd, exacp, exacv, exacu, e xact, ex act, exa ct, exac t.
Definition of exact:
- To practise extoration.
- To force from: to compel full payment of: to make great demands or to demand urgently: to extort.
- To demand; compel; extory.
- To compel the payment of; extort; demand.
- To practice exaction.
- claim as due or just; " The bank demanded payment of the loan"
- To force from; to demand or extert by means of authority; to demand of right; to enforce.
- To force to pay or yield; to demand or require authoritatively; to extort.
- marked by strict and particular and complete accordance with fact; " an exact mind"; " an exact copy"; " hit the exact center of the target"
- ( of ideas, images, representations, expressions) characterized by perfect conformity to fact or truth ; strictly correct; " a precise image"; " a precise measurement"
- Habitually careful to agree with a standard, a rule, or a promise; accurate; methodical; punctual; as, a man exact in observing an appointment; in my doings I was exact.
- Precisely or definitely conceived or stated; strict.
- To demand or require authoritatively or peremptorily, as a right; to enforce the payment of, or a yielding of; to compel to yield or to furnish; hence, to wrest, as a fee or reward when none is due; -- followed by from or of before the one subjected to exaction; as, to exact tribute, fees, obedience, etc., from or of some one.
- Correct or accurate; precise; methodical; strict; particular.
- Precise: careful: punctual: true: certain or demonstrable.
- Precise; careful; certain.
- Perfectly conformed to a standard; precise; accurate; methodical.
- Strictly correct or conformable; precise; correct; observing strict method, rule, or order; punctual; strict.
- Very correct or regular; accurate; precise; punctual; methodical.