Common misspellings for expect:
expectts, exspecailly, execte, excecutor, expecaly, execpet, exprect, exept, exptect, exract, expecet, exepected, expoected, expeec, expecat, ascpect, unexpect, ecspecaly, exoect, ecxact, experct, ecxpect, ikpact, expcts, exspeicaly, exprected, expeculate, exppecting, expecually, expercted, expot, exstict, extict, asepect, excpects, expct, exprot, egsact, explicty, irrespect, exepect, exepdia, exptected, expemt, expecked, isexpected, exsict, accenct, expoit, expent, expecton, experet, exepcted, exspectly, expectally, expectd, ecpect, expective, accepct, expeected, ecsept, exspicaly, experced, upexpected, expeced, excepct, expedct, expectyed, expexed, expekt, expet, execut, expeda, expector, uspect, espact, expoxed, exakkt, expcet, expept, expectin, expedia, expenct, exeucte, exatct, explicti, ecxept, experty, exepte, excectly, expecally, expempt, expsecting, axpected, axniexty, experti, explict, expidit, excpert, expecpt, exspecally, acpect, excpet, egzact, expedate, experte, acepct, exaact, expectacy, expically, ecspecting, ecspeccialy, expecied, esxpect, explect, asspect, exopected, expectaion, excecute, ecspect, exspeckted, expectiing, excpect, expecailly, exacat, exepmt, exopect, exepct, apspect, ecxpected, execpt, expeect, exepecting, axept, exsect, escpected, expecter, accepect, expreicne, extact, expecteded, exanct, excact, expecce, exeact, expeccted, exsact, extect, expext, exzact, expecaily, expecta, eaxct, expeida, aspesct, expectid, ezpect, expectually, excpecally, expicit, eaxact, expecy, experta, expece, expsed, exect, expcect, expectially, expecify, expeically, exsecute, expedit, experacne, rescpect, exspecaily, askpekt, exspect, expedie, exponet, ecspected, espect, exepet, expeicne, axpect, excpected, excect, accessicate, expetite, ecspecaily, xpect, exspeicailay, exict, expeccialy, expectied, exercpt, acspet, expectes, aspsect, expexct, expecgted, exppected, exepert, expecedly, expecte, iexpected, exectue, accpect, acsecpt, expecct, expectthe, execpected, expectted, exzctly, expriecne, expectng, expectig, expsected, exeped, akspected, atspect, expecuially, exspecte, exspeically, exellect, expoect, expcept, expest, texpect, exspecually, exelenct, expecteing, exprct, expectec, expertee, exsecture, expexts, epxect, expret, expec, expaect, asepct, expecteed, expcected, exinct, epect, expical, expectign, explectly, exspecaly, expectet, expant, exscort, axact, accecpt, expectly, ecspecailly, exspects, explot, axpects, exspacaily, expetcted, expact, expexted, excpety, expectator, exacpt, excto, exicut, exxecute, expamd, escpect, expat, expected9, expecxted, ecspectes, exspeneter, experrt, explit, wxpect, sxpect, dxpect, rxpect, 4xpect, 3xpect, edpect, exlect, ex-ect, ex0ect, expwct, expsct, expdct, exp4ct, exp3ct, expevt, expeft, expedt, expecr, expecf, expecg, expec6, expec5, wexpect, ewxpect, sexpect, dexpect, edxpect, rexpect, erxpect, 4expect, e4xpect, 3expect, e3xpect, ezxpect, exzpect, exdpect, exlpect, ex-pect, exp-ect, ex0pect, exp0ect, expwect, expewct, expsect, expesct, expdect, exp4ect, expe4ct, exp3ect, expe3ct, expecxt, expevct, expecvt, expefct, expecft, expecdt, expecrt, expectr, expectf, expecgt, expectg, expecyt, expecty, expec6t, expect6, expec5t, expect5, xepect, expetc, eexpect, exxpect, exppect, expectt, expect, uxpect, mxpect, gxpect, e8pect, ehpect, eppect, eypect, exxect, exrect, exqect, expuct, expmct, expgct, expegt, expeat, expebt, expec4, expecd, expecp, expecv, expecu, e xpect, expe ct, expec t.
Definition of expect:
- To wait for; to await.
- To wait; to stay.
- To wait for; look for, in thought, as likely to happen; to look for with confidence.
- To wait for: to look forward to as something about to happen: to anticipate: to hope.
- To look or wait for; anticipate.
- To look forward to as probable; anticipate; look for; rely upon; require.
- To wait.
- regard something as probable or likely; " The meteorologists are expecting rain for tomorrow"
- consider obligatory; request and expect; " We require our secretary to be on time"; " Aren't we asking too much of these children?"; " I expect my students to arrive in time for their lessons"
- be pregnant with; " She is bearing his child"; " The are expecting another child in January"; " I am carrying his child"
- look forward to the birth of a child; " She is expecting in March"
- consider reasonable or due; " I'm expecting a full explanation as to why these files were destroyed"
- To look for ( mentally); to look forward to, as to something that is believed to be about to happen or come; to have a previous apprehension of, whether of good or evil; to look for with some confidence; to anticipate; -- often followed by an infinitive, sometimes by a clause ( with, or without, that); as, I expect to receive wages; I expect that the troops will be defeated.
- To wait for; to look for as likely to happen; to calculate on being done; to anticipate.
- To look out for; to wait for; to have an apprehension of something future; to entertain a belief that something will happen; to demand or require.