Common misspellings for expedition:
exepmtion, expititious, exedition, expeditionis, expeditition, inspedtion, expiditing, expoditions, exspelltion, expellsion, expediating, expemption, excpeption, expeditonary, expitdition, expecation, expostition, expadistion, exhitition, expemtion, excpection, expectional, expcetion, explaition, exspedition, expetion, excetution, expectetion, experdition, expection, expertisein, expandsion, exibhition, expiditions, expediton, epedition, epxectation, expeditin, expidetion, expersion, experation, expecttion, expecitional, expetition, expedtion, experssion, expation, exibitition, expataion, expception, expendition, expeiration, expandtion, expecption, exption, exploition, expextation, exspection, experesion, extition, expodition, expenstion, expidetions, expediation, expersation, expaditions, expiditon, experimetation, expeption, expitition, expaditionary, expidtion, exportaiton, expession, expention, exprestion, expectiong, expadition, egyptician, expoditing, extetion, expesion, expaintion, exepction, expeditioin, expertation, experition, expiditious, expectiation, explortion, expenitial, expectaition, expidition, experision, expiditionary, experiation, exeperation, overcompetition, expaditing, experieicne, expolision, expeidtion, expediiting, expetation, exsposition, especation, expentecny, expaction, expectition, exeditionaly, expeditionay, expartion, exlpoitation, exptension, wxpedition, sxpedition, dxpedition, rxpedition, 4xpedition, 3xpedition, ezpedition, ecpedition, edpedition, espedition, exoedition, exledition, ex-edition, ex0edition, expwdition, expsdition, expddition, exprdition, exp4dition, exp3dition, expesition, expexition, expecition, expefition, expeeition, expedution, expedjtion, expedktion, expedotion, exped9tion, exped8tion, expedirion, expedifion, expedigion, expediyion, expedi6ion, expedi5ion, expedituon, expeditjon, expeditkon, expeditoon, expedit9on, expedit8on, expeditiin, expeditikn, expeditiln, expeditipn, expediti0n, expediti9n, expeditiob, expeditiom, expeditioj, expeditioh, wexpedition, ewxpedition, sexpedition, esxpedition, dexpedition, edxpedition, rexpedition, erxpedition, 4expedition, e4xpedition, 3expedition, e3xpedition, ezxpedition, exzpedition, ecxpedition, excpedition, exdpedition, exopedition, expoedition, exlpedition, expledition, ex-pedition, exp-edition, ex0pedition, exp0edition, expwedition, expewdition, expsedition, expesdition, expdedition, expeddition, expredition, exp4edition, expe4dition, exp3edition, expe3dition, expedsition, expexdition, expedxition, expecdition, expedcition, expefdition, expedfition, expedrition, expeedition, expedeition, expeduition, expediution, expedjition, expedijtion, expedkition, expediktion, expedoition, expediotion, exped9ition, expedi9tion, exped8ition, expedi8tion, expedirtion, expeditrion, expediftion, expeditfion, expedigtion, expeditgion, expediytion, expedityion, expedi6tion, expedit6ion, expedi5tion, expedit5ion, expedituion, expeditiuon, expeditjion, expeditijon, expeditkion, expeditikon, expeditoion, expeditioon, expedit9ion, expediti9on, expedit8ion, expediti8on, expeditiion, expeditiokn, expeditilon, expeditioln, expeditipon, expeditiopn, expediti0on, expeditio0n, expeditio9n, expeditiobn, expeditionb, expeditiomn, expeditionm, expeditiojn, expeditionj, expeditiohn, expeditionh, xpedition, expdition, expeition, expediion, expeditio, xepedition, epxedition, exepdition, expdeition, expedtiion, expediiton, expeditoin, expeditino, eexpedition, exxpedition, exppedition, expediition, expedittion, expeditionn, expedition, uxpedition, mxpedition, axpedition, gxpedition, e8pedition, ehpedition, eppedition, eypedition, exxedition, extedition, exredition, exqedition, expudition, expmdition, expgdition, expelition, expedytion, expedation, expedmtion, expedhtion, expedi4ion, expedidion, expedipion, expedivion, expediuion, expedityon, expeditaon, expeditmon, expedithon, expeditign, expeditimn, expeditinn, expeditiof, expeditiol, expeditioo, expedayetayeon, expedeyeteyeon, e xpedition, expe dition, exped ition, expedi tion, expedit ion, expediti on, expeditio n.
Definition of expedition:
- the property of being prompt and efficient; " it was done with dispatch"
- a journey organized for a particular purpose
- a military campaign designed to achieve a specific objective in a foreign country
- The quality of being expedite; efficient promptness; haste; dispatch; speed; quickness; as to carry the mail with expedition.
- A sending forth or setting forth the execution of some object of consequence; progress.
- An important enterprise, implying a change of place; especially, a warlike enterprise; a march or a voyage with martial intentions; an excursion by a body of persons for a valuable end; as, a military, naval, exploring, or scientific expedition; also, the body of persons making such excursion.
- Haste; dispatch; promptness; a march, voyage, etc.; the body of persons engaged in the enterprise.
- Speed: any undertaking by a number of persons: a hostile march or voyage: those who from an expedition.
- Speed; despatch; a voyage or journey.
- A journey, as of many persons; also, the body of persons journeying.
- The quality of being expeditious; speed; dispatch.
- Haste; quick despatch; the march of an army or the voyage of a fieet to a distance for hostile purposes; any undertaking by a number; the collective body on an expedition.
- Speed; quickness; march of an army for a hostile purpose; voyage of a ship or ships for any particular purpose; an enterprise or undertaking by a number of persons; the persons who form the undertaking.