Common misspellings for expert:
exspet, expetley, expred, exteior, expiers, execpet, excert, exept, exampt, expecet, expeec, expecat, expets, accpept, experct, ecseped, extert, exmept, ecxpect, experteze, expore, expcts, expir, acsept, expot, exent, experse, acceprt, acecept, expct, exprot, experi, exepect, exepdia, expemt, expor, exemot, exape, expoit, expent, experet, eqgypt, exerpt, expercie, expode, expler, experdite, axneity, experimet, expell, ecsept, experced, expeced, exporte, expery, expeirce, expppppppppppppphttp, esxaped, expertice, exporle, expiery, exherpt, exspirtory, egept, expekt, weakspot, expet, experiemt, expertes, exort, expeda, expector, exportin, expertiece, exakkt, expcet, expept, expird, experssed, expoert, expied, exhurt, expedia, ecxept, experty, exepte, experss, expempt, acfcept, exrta, experti, expidit, excpert, expoite, expeired, expoed, expecpt, exspode, expiered, ecept, excpet, exipred, expedate, experte, exceot, expierd, expterior, esxpect, egyept, expertley, ecport, experetly, ecspect, egpyt, exapt, excpect, exibet, minxparty, exepmt, exopect, exepct, occiput, expeect, exspert, axept, execerpt, experst, eygept, exerp, epxert, experied, expext, egypet, expecta, exserpt, expeida, exest, axpayer, expertz, expurge, exposher, expicit, expecy, experta, expece, exeple, ecepet, expite, expsed, expcect, expecify, expedit, expers, expree, exspect, expedie, exponet, espert, exepet, acccept, egiept, expertize, axpect, expetite, exsert, exercpt, exemept, acspet, exemt, expertieze, exepert, expier, expecte, expierce, exprts, exlpoit, expecct, expectthe, extieor, exeped, equept, ecpet, exspecte, expelld, expoect, expertss, expcept, xepert, expest, exsept, texpect, ecspessiay, ecccept, excepet, oxfort, acepet, winexpert, espirt, escept, exprct, expertee, expart, experiate, expret, expec, ekept, epert, exper, expaect, expeiry, exart, exhert, exter, expant, expair, eceipt, exprt, excort, explot, explead, ecypt, experted, ejgypt, excpety, exacpt, excvept, extpt, exertt, expamd, expat, exspeneter, expeiece, experrt, expertreo, exsport, expeerts, expeire, explit, explort, exspoed, wxpert, sxpert, dxpert, rxpert, 4xpert, 3xpert, ezpert, ecpert, edpert, exoert, exlert, ex0ert, expwrt, expsrt, expdrt, exprrt, exp4rt, exp3rt, expeet, expett, expe5t, expe4t, experr, experf, experg, exper6, exper5, wexpert, ewxpert, sexpert, esxpert, dexpert, edxpert, rexpert, erxpert, 4expert, e4xpert, 3expert, e3xpert, ezxpert, exzpert, ecxpert, exdpert, exopert, exlpert, explert, ex-pert, exp-ert, ex0pert, exp0ert, expwert, expewrt, expsert, expesrt, expdert, expedrt, exprert, exp4ert, expe4rt, exp3ert, expe3rt, expeert, experdt, expefrt, experft, expetrt, expertt, expe5rt, exper5t, exper4t, expertr, expertf, expergt, expertg, experyt, exper6t, expert6, expert5, xpert, exeprt, expetr, eexpert, exxpert, exppert, expert, uxpert, mxpert, axpert, gxpert, e8pert, ehpert, eppert, eypert, exqert, expurt, expmrt, expgrt, expe2t, expezt, exper4, experd, experp, experv, experu, expurrt, e xpert, expe rt, exper t.
Definition of expert:
- To experience.
- An expert or experienced person; one instructed by experience; one who has skill, experience, or extensive knowledge in his calling or in any special branch of learning.
- A specialist in a particular profession or department of science requiring for its mastery peculiar culture and erudition.
- A sworn appraiser.
- An experienced person; a specialist.
- An expert, skillful, or practiced person: one eminently skilled in any particular branch or profession: specifically, a scientific or professional witness who gives evidence on matters connected with his profession, as an analytical chemist, as to the contents of a stomach in a trial for poisoning, or a person skilled in handwriting, as to whether a document is forged.
- One skilful in, or familiar with anything.
- One who has special skill or knowledge; a specialist.
- One specially qualified by study and practice in any department of science or art.
- One skilled in a science, an art, or in a profession; a scientific or professional witness.
- having or showing knowledge and skill and aptitude; " adept in handicrafts"; " an adept juggler"; " an expert job"; " a good mechanic"; " a practiced marksman"; " a proficient engineer"; " a lesser- known but no less skillful composer"; " the effect was achieved by skillful retouching"
- having or showing great skill or knowledge or special training as expected of a professional; " an expert opinion"
- Taught by use, practice, or experience, experienced; having facility of operation or performance from practice; knowing and ready from much practice; clever; skillful; as, an expert surgeon; expert in chess or archery.
- Skilful: adroit.
- A skilled workman.
- Experienced: taught by use, practice, or experience: hence, skillful: well instructed: having familiar knowledge of: dexterous: adroit: ready: prompt: having a facility of operation or performance from practice: as, an expert philosopher; an expert surgeon; expert in surgery.
- Skilful; adroit; well versed.
- Skilful through practise; dexterous; marked by skill.
- Taught by study and practice; having familiar knowledge; having a facility of operation or performance from practice; skilful; dexterous.
- Ready; dexterous; skilful by practice.