Common misspellings for fatty:
fetta, feautur, fithty, faggity, fatttyyyyy, fitey, fattty, fatuge, flauty, fatih, fotty, fatasy, fattey, ficty, fortry, fittig, faact, fifity, feett, folty, fastt, fatig, matty, fortay, fatley, fately, featur, fdata, safty, fauet, fatel, faty, figety, factt, faitly, farmette, failty, facuty, fouty, faktor, safaty, fiffty, fufty, fatle, fatory, katty, fivety, fanta, fourty, furty, foott, afety, febuarty, fautly, facty, facette, fautl, faght, faciity, fawet, fairty, fasty, fuity, fiftty, faisty, fagtie, caivty, fitty, fattys, fighttt, fater, fatt, futor, fainty, fator, fauth, faility, flitty, figitty, fitte, fairto, famity, sfaty, fatil, feady, sfaety, fivty, fatuege, fysty, firty, factoy, sfatey, futute, fayett, atty, fruty, fattie, fittd, tafetta, facorty, faity, faterh, faite, safetty, foutry, fatith, factir, facitiy, fatihue, fatque, falty, fatjer, fiotte, furtyher, futaur, wsafty, fataly, fantay, faluty, facity, flatt, fatly, futar, fathat, fatol, fattima, fattin, faltt, footy, frutty, katay, saffty, tatty, fztty, fstty, fwtty, fqtty, farty, fafty, fagty, fayty, fa6ty, fa5ty, fatry, fatfy, fatgy, fatyy, fat6y, fat5y, fattt, fattg, fatth, fattu, fatt7, fatt6, dfatty, fdatty, vfatty, fvatty, gfatty, fgatty, tfatty, ftatty, rfatty, fzatty, faztty, fsatty, fastty, fwatty, fawtty, fqatty, faqtty, fartty, fatrty, faftty, fatfty, fagtty, fatgty, faytty, fatyty, fa6tty, fat6ty, fa5tty, fat5ty, fattry, fattfy, fattgy, fattyy, fatt6y, fatt5y, fattyt, fattyg, fatthy, fattyh, fattuy, fattyu, fatt7y, fatty7, fatty6, ftty, aftty, ftaty, fatyt, ffatty, faatty, fetty, fctty, fa4ty, fapty, favty, fauty, fat4y, fatpy, fatvy, fatuy, fatt9, fatti, fattq, fattx, f atty, fa tty, fat ty, fatt y.
Definition of fatty:
- Containing fat, or having the qualities of fat; greasy; gross; as, a fatty substance.
- Consisting or having the qualities of fat; greasy; oily.
- Relating in any sense to fat.
- Containing fat or having the qualities of fat.
- Of, or like, fat; unctuous.
- Having the qualities of fat; greasy. Fatty tissue, a tissue composed of minute cells or vesicles, in which the animal matter called fat is deposited. Fatty degeneration, a diseased state of body, found to be distinguished by a more or less partial transformation into fat of certain tissues, especially the muscular fibres of the heart.
- Containing fat; having the qualities of fat; greasy.